Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin?  (Read 2185 times)
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

In my opinion i think that there are only 5% of the worlds population that only knows about bitcoin. And they are the ones who have access to the internet and the ones who knows how to use one and the others are the internets maniacs who uses the internet daily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

I'm just curious if how many percentages of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country, I think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

if the percentage of the number of people in the world who just know about bitcoin, I thought could be more than 10%. Another case when we talk about the number of people who use or have bitcoin, maybe the figure of 5% can be said that the percentage is already high enough in the size of the population around the world.
cryptoglia

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

If you take away those who don't even have electricity or/and internet connection. We are around 200 Million earth citizens who know about Bitcoin.  
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

I'm sure if they have an internet network then everyone knows about bitcoin, everyone in the world starts talking about bitcoin and I'm sure sooner or later they'll join here
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

Personally, I think Bitcoin is really known around the world by a lot of people through newspapers, television, news even social media and some government themselves. It is just that not all those who knew about it, believe on it. Another thing is they may know Bitcoin but then it could be not enough or not even true at all due to the false and bad news or black propaganda about Bitcoin.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

I don't think so? I guess its 10 % ,bitcoin is popular but not as much as we know, many people know it but not all people who know bitcoin is really interested ,some of them don't care and just continue life without knowing bitcoin is.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

We that are opportune to have the knowledge of bitcoin think that large number of people are aware of bitcoin. I was surprise to speak to a group of highly educated people and I realized that they do not have knowledge of bitcoin. The percentage of people that have knowledge of bitcoin will be like 5%.
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

We can not assume how many percentage of the people knows about bitcoin, but for me, it is sure that many people were now aware of it since it was very popular now worldwide, it was promoted in many ways especially facebook and twitter were many people have it.
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

It may be everyone in this world, except for babies or people living in the forest. Who knows not important, I think the most important is how many people will accept Bitcoin in this world. That's what I care about
Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
There is much a lot of people here in the qorld knows about Bitcoin, and Bitcoin is already piblished in the television, and ofcourse it was already published in the social media. In our country There is a lot of people that knows if what is bitcoin, because they watch it on the television. But nit all people knows what is bitcoin, because there is also a people that is not interested in bitcoin.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

According to what I found around me, 95% of people know bitcoin, but up to 50% of the 95% do not understand bitcoin. When I talk about bitcoin, they say they hear but they do not really understand the nature of bitcoin.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

Just estimate how many people in the world is really interested in technology and don't forget to add that not everyone who is knowledgeable in technology in computer is aware of cryptocurrency yet. So, in conclusion maybe just a few today is aware of crypto. Just imagine if cryptocurrency will be massively adapted and if people start using cryptocurrency in daily lives.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

I do not know the percentage but I think already many people who know bitcoin karene bitcoi has been disseminated through the internet media such as google, facebook, twitter, and others. so I think already many know bitcoin but who understand what bitcoin is just some people only. because there are still many people who do not know how to work bitcoin.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

More people now, and many people now know about bitcoin. Why? because social media, news and broadcasting services promoting bitcoin, tells about what happen to bitcoin. I tell some of my friends, and my family about bitcoin and they know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is so popular now worldwide.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

I do not know the percentage but I think already many people who know bitcoin karene bitcoi has been disseminated through the internet media such as google, facebook, twitter, and others. so I think already many know bitcoin but who understand what bitcoin is just some people only. because there are still many people who do not know how to work bitcoin.
Statiscally speaking I do not know the exact percentage,  but I believe the scope of its popularity is wide enough. It is popular in every continent, each countries is participating in which more and more and becoming interested in it. Yes it is also known in our social medias that is why it gains more attention rampantly. Therefore,  it is introduced  everywhere in the world.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

Most people in the world KNOWS Bitcoin, use btc, patronizes btc and trust btc. It was definitely huge number than the number we expected and we think of. There was no exact number of how many people know btc, since I know for sure, everyday, or even every minute, there were new people to be introduced in the world of btc where we are already included. It is possible that in every minute, new people will be able to discover this field and be interested in it. We cannot give the exact amount of satisfactory we're trying to find. But we can atleast assume and guess that it was indeed bigger, and greater than the usual that we know. Btc is so famous that in every country, it's impossible that no one knows about it. Even if it just a small amount of percentage in the whole population of that place, still there are people who does. And if we combine all of the numbers in every country, it will be more that what we had expected.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

Statiscally speaking I do not know the exact percentage,  but I believe the scope of its popularity is wide enough. It is popular in every continent, each countries is participating in which more and more and becoming interested in it. Yes it is also known in our social medias that is why it gains more attention rampantly. Therefore,  it is introduced  everywhere in the world.
from the G20 talks yesterday, bitcoin users are only about 1% of the total world population, so bitcoin is considered not to disrupt the global economy and subsequently btc regulations are submitted to their respective countries

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

from the G20 talks yesterday, bitcoin users are only about 1% of the total world population, so bitcoin is considered not to disrupt the global economy and subsequently btc regulations are submitted to their respective countries
If we are almost 8 billions of people in the world, then we have 80 millions of people doing bitcoin and some cryptocurrency, wow! what if China did not banned bitcoin and some other countries who do the same? Then, imagine how much the value of bitcoin right now.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

I think that the rate of known bitcoin in the world is increasing a lot that also helps the market more volume of investment. But in the period from the beginning of the year to now the market is constantly falling so new investors entering the market will be very disappointed. Get yourself a good knowledge of the market and follow the developments of this market to make the right investment.
Galaxy555

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:15:41 PM

Where i am living,almost 90% people know about crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: