Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin?  (Read 2188 times)
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:51:30 PM

In my opinion you know (i.e. where you've heard) about 40 per cent, but really of the people involved in cryptocurrencies for about 5 percent.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:53:14 PM

40 percent? No way, you are just trying to write in here random numbers because you do not even know the answer. And no, it is not even five percent.

It was about 2% of all the ENTIRE population if i am not wrong, and those results were from January of this year.
In my opinion you know (i.e. where you've heard) about 40 per cent, but really of the people involved in cryptocurrencies for about 5 percent.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:58:01 PM

40 percent? No way, you are just trying to write in here random numbers because you do not even know the answer. And no, it is not even five percent.

It was about 2% of all the ENTIRE population if i am not wrong, and those results were from January of this year.

Well, its possible that 40% of the world population knows about bitcoin and yet 2% of those who are really investing and using it. We cannot know the exact volume of this one but as I can see bitcoin becomes more popular every year and it can gives a better result in the future.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:03:00 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is very popular worldwide with Blockchain Smiley)) Most people only know about Bitcoin without recognizing the existence of altcoins. In my country people are confused between Bitcoin and BitConnect because the two names are quite similar, so they think of very negative cryptocurrencies, which are considered multi-level and fraudulent.

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:48:45 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

Only 60% people on earth know about bitcoin because lack of internet access for example in my country almost 40% knows about bitcoin because the people knows about bitcoin they didn't say it to the other people.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:54:25 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
Actually, bitcoins adoptions in all ages and life status are still on going, not so long that this is created to make people getting aware in such scoop of time. It really needs time to spread around, some of us are just aware on this but due limited resources and internet connections problem in some areas, it really to grow it faster. 
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:42:15 AM

In my own opinion, I think people who knew or have an idea about bitcoin and crypto currency are still only few. In my country, bitcoin and crypto currencies are not that famous thats why most of the people here does not know bitcoin and also we have a poor economy here in my country.

Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

I guess 70%-80% of people in the whole world know aboot bitcoin. There are places in the world have no advance technology and a wifi connection to have an access in bitcoin. Big percentage of people knew bitcoin bit only a liitle percentage of people are involve/engaged in bitcoin.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:00:25 AM

just like you, the presention of how many people know about bitcoin is still small, and may only touch 10% of the world.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:26:02 AM

By 2020 maybe 50% of all the people around the world already knows cryptocurrency. And bitcoin price is 100 000$ by then.   Bitcoin influence is widely known and with the help of social communities and medias bitcoin will be known all over the world.

curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:41:12 AM

I think 50percent of people know bitcoin in the whole world and only 5% using bitcoin. Many people know it but only few people are interested in bitcoin. Some people are afraid to invest because they worry to loose their money.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:47:49 AM

I believe at this point, 100% of everyone who has access to internet and television already knows about Bitcoin. In the middle of 2017, when BTC was skyrocketing, it was heavily promoted by the traditional media everywhere. However not everyone took the decision to invest in BTCs. They know that Bitcoin exists, but they don't know exactly how it works and they think it's a dangerous investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:54:31 AM

Well it's hard to calculate it when no expert do research about it,but looking at how many trade in the crypto market and ads about bitcoin,i think 20% know what is bitcoin and how it's works.As long as there many ads about ICO and other crypto,sooner or later more people will start to know and start to try investing.I hope bitcoin will be more advanced and make a breakthrough,so it will be known all over the world.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:59:28 AM

Let's just say 10% to 50% of the people in the world knows (heard I prefer) about bitcoin but it doesn't mean they possessed some or willing to buy. I read somewhere that currently there are around 1% to 2% that are into bitcoin. So if we see the larger picture, bitcoin will really pump his way up if more people will buy or use it.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:04:07 AM

I'm sure there are many people in the world who know about bitcoin, maybe more than 40% of the total population in the world. But they only know and few use it. Many of my friends only know bitcoin but are afraid to try it because of its security, being a scam, if the price goes down, etc. But certainly this year bitcoin is becoming more popular than in previous years, and the percentage of bitcoin users is also up.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:42:19 AM

I really dont know how many people in the world are know about bitcoin, but because of its rising popularity i know theres a large percentage that some people in different country are allready know what is bitcoin. The problem why not all people are alll getting involve in bitcoin is because of lack of resources needed, lack of knowledge and etc. But lets give them more time because i know in the next few years bitcoin will become more popular all over the world.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:57:31 AM

Here in the Philippines I'll say about 10% knew about Bitcoin also. We are still a developing country and sad to say but frankly speaking our technological advancement and modernisation is a bit off as compared to other neighboring countries. As for the whole world you are saying, I'll say about.... averaging 15% maybe.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:22:34 AM

with the popularity possessed by bitcoin as the most horrendous investment that makes bitcoin at the top of the list of the most bustling trade today. so I think based on the popularity possessed by bitcoin for now the percentage of people who know about bitcoin is roughly about 70% from different parts of the world. so there is no doubt that today bitcoin has become a very valuable asset.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:27:05 AM

In the US alone, roughly 78.5% of Americans have heard of Bitcoin. This is based from the survey conducted 6 months ago. Note that this is only within the US, then how about the other countries around the globe? In Russia, 28% of the population have heard bitcoin. That's way too small compared to the US. on the other hand, in UK I believe almost half of the population have heard about bitcoin as well. No wonder bitcoin has become the most popular cryptocurrency in the world.

Eijrafarm

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:06:02 AM

I think the popularity of btc will not exceed beyond 20% of the world total population. In our country although social media here is widespread but people do ignore bitcoin news or information about it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: