Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2322 times)
stevemichael (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:44:58 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 02:02:41 PM by stevemichael

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

MMM participants get upto 100% per month...
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

I think bitcoin does not lose popularity. Bitcoin has many advantages over cash. Cash must rely on trust from the government. Bitcoin is important because many people do not trust the government's money and want to use Bitcoin as an alternative payment instrument when the government's currency does not perform these functions effectively.
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

At present, the keywords related to bitcoin are searched a lot. Bitcoins are very common. Bitcoin is the most widely used electronic currency in the trade. So it doesn't lose popularity
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

Bitcoin community is growing day by day, price has nothing to do with it. If you take closer look many people are interested in it when it reaches ATH because all they see and want is money and nothing more. We are building the future here and better world where we are not forced to trust the middle man to transact and send money globally. Banks fear this thing which is why you need to know you are on the right path. Don't expect that many people understand and know about crypto within one nigh period. This whole thing needs time and when you look it passed like 10years almost and be sure that within next 5 community will grow even at the more speed.
bibiqua

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

bitcoin may not be losing popularity, but it's definitely losing value.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

No I don't think so, first and foremost bitcoin is one of the reason why cryptocurrencies became influential, and when we talk about cryptocurrency to other people the first thing that comes up in their mind is bitcoin. Bitcoin became a part of history in crypto world, it is the first crypto that have been acknowledged by most of us. Even now bitcoin is the most influential cryptocurrency and I think that it will continue because lots of us are still a very big fan of bitcoin and wishes to hold even a single one.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

I think now all the people that wanted to get rich quick and lost on the last retrace have all but left the crypto game. I think also a lot of bad press, FUD and regulation have made it harder for Bitcoin to thrive as was hoped. All the hype that led up to the crash has finished now and the market is very down. I am not sure if Bitcoin will recover to its previous highs, but the technology is there to be used. I think Bitcoin will become another small niche market. I believe other coins may become more popular than Bitcoin in a few years from now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

It could be that now that many currencies in the market are expanding and increasing, the more tough the competition is getting harder as well to get the highest popularity.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

Not at all. People that are used to Crypto from enough time, know that crushes in this market have happened several times in the past, but every time bitcoin has started recovering and reaching new All Time High. Give the market time to recover: you will be surprised  Wink
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

The price of bitcoins, like the entire crypto currency, depends on many factors, because it is based on decentralized technology (the system), and such recessions have been repeated many times, but still bitcoin did not disappear, but only got stronger and became more popular.

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

definitely No, Bitcoin now is so popular around the world it is hard to get rid bitcoin now. Many people advertise bitcoin even if the price of bitcoin is getting low bitcoim will not loose it's popularity because this is an advantage for the new investors.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

No, I don't think it will. People will keep believing in bitcoins as whenever it's price has dropped it has always gone up again. Also, even if people lose interest temporarily they would start investing again as investing in cryptocurrencies is very profitable. Also, new investors keep coming in day by day as more and more people get to know about bitcoins. So, I don't think popularity can ever be a problem for bitcoins.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

Ever since Bitcoin became the mainstream digital currency throughout the world since the last couple of years, the popularity factor has been off the charts. We witness more and more users boarding onto the hype train and getting their hands onto cryptocurrencies.

The price of Bitcoin has nothing to do with its popularity. Not like it is declining in popularity due to dipping prices and vice versa, but the popularity only seems to be reaching more heights as time flies.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

No. I think it will become more popular. There is no doubt blockchain technology will be used in payment systems in future. And it will cause bitcoin to be more popular.
If you believe that bitcoin price falling causes bitcoin to lose its supporters, you are wrong. All of the people know that bitcoin can rise again in a short time. So why should they leave the market?
I personally don't leave the market even if I lose huge money. Because I don't want to miss the opportunity. The price can rise again.
AlObado@gmail.com

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

For me the popularity of bitcoin is not to be lost because it is the most popular and most talked about today not on the internet but also in tv news because it has ability to transfer money faster with low fees and ability to secured bitcoin in decentralized wallets and every day the bitcoin community grows day by day and the number of users it increases. And so I can say that bitcoin's popularity will not be lost because people just hear the word crypto bitcoin that's his first thought is bitcoin. And the main reason because bitcoin is the core or father of the cryptocurrency world.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

Be patient, just get to used to its fluctuations because it happens all the time and besides, there is worse happened before compared in this moment so relax and keep hodling. I'm sure bitcoin will recover sooner or later.
Just because it's dipping it doesn't mean that it is now losing its popularity, that's not definitely a concrete evidence. Can't you see? Btc are getting more famous since many people now see potentials and even icons from different industries (e.g. Gwyneth Paltrow, Mel B) are now engaging to it . Another, since btc has the largest number of holders, it means that this is the most well known coin up to date (as simple as that).
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

The only thing Bitcoin will lose from a market crash is the casual and inexperienced investors. Many newbies that bought high when the price was over $15,000 will be shaken out of the market. This causes consolidation by getting rid of weaker investors and leaving a stronger foundation of more experienced investors. It’s a normal process for any market including the stock market.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:44:08 PM

I think that the market is still not able to make a good move, but today I have started to recover and have a new fall, this month Bitcoin will get the high growth. And investors will continue to receive profits from Bitcoin.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

Although the price of bitcoin has fallen sharply recently, it is still popular in the world. The buzz of bitcoin is huge. It affects the world economy, it creates a new step. Bitcoin is still dominating the virtual currency market despite the emergence of other currencies
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

Bitcoin is the highest priced cryptocurrency irrespective of price falls recently. I don't think bitcoin would loose it popularity because price is falling. All other altcoins are also experiencing reduction in prices not only BTC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: