Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: seniors were the reasons of this merit implementation?  (Read 326 times)
PerMaLink (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

Well, I would like to welcome my self in this discussion from the four corners of the earth.

I am thinking that merit implementation was because of the old members here. If they did not do or started shitposting then all the new comers will follow their foot steps.

Every tree bears it's own fruit!  Now merit comes to cutoff the trees that bears bad fruit ( none sense massages). The consequence new comers bear heavy load.  What will be the solution to lessen the load? I guess one person will assume that post and post will give more change to get merit that mislead the scope of merit purpose.

I know by starting this topic more seniors will probably touch their ego. I know I am just new but I hope this will give good impact.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:28:46 PM

What a garbled load of junk. I'm in a public restaurant, so I'm not likely to touch my ego in full view of the people here. Smiley

The merit system was introduced to try to minimise the impact of posts like yours. It isn't true that every tree bears it own fruit, some trees are barren. From your post, it looks as if your tree needs to be pollenated or fertilised.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Indohunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

What a garbled load of junk. I'm in a public restaurant, so I'm not likely to touch my ego in full view of the people here. Smiley

The merit system was introduced to try to minimise the impact of posts like yours. It isn't true that every tree bears it own fruit, some trees are barren. From your post, it looks as if your tree needs to be pollenated or fertilised.

Savage! Lol,
That's right, sir.
I see a lot peoples in this subforum ask and talking about this, they are have so many questions but the point is only one thing. Why they don't see and look around by themself, there are has guide for this questions.

Grin
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

So we're blaming senior members now for the merit system?

Take a look at most of the threads and see for yourself who's actually doing the "shitposting". Also, most newcomers here ain't following anyone. They follow the money from bounty campaigns. Honestly, the only people I see complaining about the new merit system are the people who don't know crap about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general for them to actually be rewarded by merits. -oops.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:55:13 PM
Merited by bones261 (1)

I am thinking that merit implementation was because of the old members here. If they did not do or started shitposting then all the new comers will follow their foot steps.
stop twisting the fact. what is your intention starting this thread?
blaming old members for shitposting is not really a smart move to start your way on this forum

I'm hoping that this system will increase post quality by:
 - Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.
theymos hoped merit system would force people to write high quality posts to gain higher rank
by that statement you should realize the target is new members not old members
why new members? because they are shitposting to rank up asap in order to get better payment rate and amount from sig campaign
and these new shitposter-members are multiplied uncontrollably made by account farmers solely for sig campaign purpose

-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

- Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.
theymos hoped merit system would force people to write high quality posts to gain higher rank
why new members? because they are shitposting to rank up asap in order to get better payment rate and amount from sig campaign
and these new shitposter-members are multiplied uncontrollably made by account farmers solely for sig campaign purpose
And now we can see daily that User with Low rank write good posts and answered of questions from high rank members but she become no Merits as a thank you. Why? High Rank Members want no new competitors for Sig Campaigns.  Lips sealed Embarrassed

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

[
And now we can see daily that User with Low rank write good posts and answered of questions from high rank members but she become no Merits as a thank you. Why? High Rank Members want no new competitors for Sig Campaigns.  Lips sealed Embarrassed

If people like you keep whingeing about competition over sig campaigns, they will ban all sig campaigns, and a bloody good job if they do.

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

[
And now we can see daily that User with Low rank write good posts and answered of questions from high rank members but she become no Merits as a thank you. Why? High Rank Members want no new competitors for Sig Campaigns.  Lips sealed Embarrassed

If people like you keep whingeing about competition over sig campaigns, they will ban all sig campaigns, and a bloody good job if they do.
Sorry i have no other Idea as answer for my question. i will not whingening over sig campaigns.
I say not that all high rank Menber sit on her Merits but i think the system works better when low rank member have a (small) amount of sMerits to give Merits for helpful answers an. The inital sMerit distribution was the Problem in my eyes. Now it can only work when high rank member not sit on her sMerits.

█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:04:55 AM

And now we can see daily that User with Low rank write good posts and answered of questions from high rank members but she become no Merits as a thank you. Why? High Rank Members want no new competitors for Sig Campaigns.  Lips sealed Embarrassed

Sig campaigns are there because of the world-class reputation this forum has. That status was built before you (and me) even thought of joining by people who had serious discussions and a honest desire to learn and share. Why do you think that you have the right to take without contributing first?

BTW I have been really trying to find anything on this thread to merit you. I can´t.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:40:56 AM

[

Sorry i have no other Idea as answer for my question. i will not whingening over sig campaigns.
I say not that all high rank Menber sit on her Merits but i think the system works better when low rank member have a (small) amount of sMerits to give Merits for helpful answers an. The inital sMerit distribution was the Problem in my eyes. Now it can only work when high rank member not sit on her sMerits.

You know what would happen if the system gave Newbies sMerits too? People would just mass create Newbie accounts to give merits to their other accounts. I mean, it's shouldn't be very hard to realize that. It ain't rocket science.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MyIota

Activity: 41
Merit: 5

PM me to buy my sig space.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:44:39 AM
Merited by Chase (1)

The merit system was created due to the high demand in signature campaigns. But the people applying were all spammers with low quality content.

Crypto is an emerging field garnering billions of dollars in investments and revenue. Companies are jumping onto the blockchain tech train for moon purposes. They're using signature campaigns and paying out insane levels of upwards of $100 per week.

Where there's money, there's sheep. And believe me, all these low quality sheep are trying to make millions of alt accounts just to get into these signature campaigns to rake in dough that's unheard of in forum posting.

Bitcointalk basically got handed an influx of people that weren't there originally and a lot of rule abusers. And the staff at bitcointalk work for zilch, and there aren't that many mods or admins.

What happened? Theymos went “hmm I need to find a way to automate this moderationz.” And he came up with the ranking and merit system, which is still less than 2 months old.

The merit system is an automated system, it's genius, tbh. It's not an emotionless bot that bans and nukes your account for no reason. Because that would garner reviews and give more work for the mods/admins.

Instead, it's a time-based gatekeeper that's moderated by the users themselves. Very ingenious. So you have newbies who can't join any signature campaigns unless they make it through the 6 weeks necessitated boot camp. That means 6 weeks of posting without getting caught by spam bots and community reports.

Then once they're Jr. Member, they can only join some campaigns, while other campaigns are still locked for members only.

Now, to get to member, you need 10 merits. And again, here's the genius of it all – it's the higher-ranked members who get to decide who gets these 10 merits. Someone who is known to be a scammer, spammer, or low quality content poster won't get 10 merits, so they can't join the bounties that make sense.

So Theymos, in effect, is creating a system where everyone is an admin or forced to be an admin without even knowing it.

The only problem herein, are the people who got merits who were spammers, scammers, etc. from the old system. But after awhile these people will be drained of sMerits and banned. And it's only a matter of time

All Theymos and the other staff have to do is closely monitor who they assign as Merit Sources. If they control the influx of merits, and have Commanders of Good Merit Giving, then everything policies itself!

You'll be left with a forum where only trusted people (not just good posters, but non-scammers) get merits. And these people will only send merits to other trusted people.

It will become a little nazi, at one point, but I believe you'll end up with a very clean forum where only the true posters who deserve to rank up will get merits.

Theymos and crew just have to make sure they're assigning Merit Sources to unbiased trustworthy people who aren't in the inner circle that people know exist.

It's not bad to have an inner circle. When humans group, they instinctively create inner circles. BTT has an inner circle and if these people are the only ones with merit, then you'll see biased merit-giving. The good news is, Theymos will prevent this by assigning Merit Sources to third parties too.

I expect really good things from the Merit System. Smiley

PM me if you're interested in my signature space.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:08:45 AM

I don't agree with you that the merit system was created due to the past of Senior members. The last 6 months to a year has seen a dramatic increase of Newbie accounts created and bullshit posting. It coincided perfectly with the growth in the price of Bitcoin in 2017...more people wanted to "get in".

I'll share that the rules related to campaigns have tightened as time has gone on. It's been a battle the Admins here have been fight for years, long before most of you knew of this forum. In fact, the first signature campaign (Primedice) when it first started was rewarding their members for posting 100s of times in a single week. The idea of spam was born out of that Primedice campaign, which was a legend campaign back in the day. And obviously since then the rules around campaign activity have been reigned in significantly.

Just a bit of history for you...here's a link to the Primedice signature campaign announcement thread: Primedice Signature Campaign Announcement
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

Well, I would like to welcome my self in this discussion from the four corners of the earth.

Every tree bears it's own fruit!  Now merit comes to cutoff the trees that bears bad fruit ( none sense massages). The consequence new comers bear heavy load.  What will be the solution to lessen the load? I guess one person will assume that post and post will give more change to get merit that mislead the scope of merit purpose.

I know by starting this topic more seniors will probably touch their ego. I know I am just new but I hope this will give good impact.

I think I should request Theymos to start a Troll merit and  Troll section so that you (+ like minded) have a designated section.
Off course your efforts need to be recognized and where the troll merit will play it part.

I am alive
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

Same question... I wonder why there are so many posts like this and no one is actually uses that search column up on the right. This question was answered at least 50 times...

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:11:45 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (1)

stop twisting the fact. what is your intention starting this thread?
blaming old members for shitposting is not really a smart move to start your way on this forum

His intention with this thread is pretty clear. He/she is using a newbie account to rage against a system that impacted his/her real account negatively. Most probably his/her primary account cannot rank up, because he/she cannot get merit to rank up.

Why else would you create a newbie account to blame senior members for the merit system?

My advice, do not use sockpuppet accounts to rage against others. If you get caught, both of your accounts will be banned and your IP blocked.

Just improve your post quality and you will receive your merit. You obviously have the skills, but you are using it in the wrong way.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

>..<

I gave you  merit in the hope that it would raise the blood pressure of the OP.

Is that a valid reason to award merit?

Well the post did have merit as well of course.

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

Perfectly valid.

Also, I'm offering 1 Merit to anyone who can tell me what a "none sense massage" is, are they any good and if so where can I get one?

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

Stop blaming those high ranks for the implementation of merit system , if you visit the off topic section newbies are the ones to be blame. They want to rank up immediately thats why all  thier post are low quality.

Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

>..<

I gave you  merit in the hope that it would raise the blood pressure of the OP.

Well the post did have merit as well of course.

Well I am just making a casual observation, based on his/her own words in a previous thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3038437.msg32448752#msg32448752

Honestly, I dont like merit because it seems really hard to rank up. I think it was not given if most of the seniors here were not the reason of shitpostings. They blame the lower rank but I guess they were the caused of implemented merit.

People should not be angry at the merit system. The merit system has shown that it is solving some of the problems with the forum posting. A lot of the forum members are improving the quality of their posts and it is actually a better experience for everyone now.

#Jet Cash, You can use your sMerit in the way you want. If you thought that post added value to the discussion, you use your merit.

OP, obviously have some good writing skills, but he/she is channeling it into the wrong cause. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

#Jet Cash, You can use your sMerit in the way you want. If you thought that post added value to the discussion, you use your merit.

What did you think of the meow that I used to replace your quote.

This is a new short form to me, but I quite like it, and I might use it in future. Smiley

>..<

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: