Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Red Lanterns ICO?  (Read 121 times)
allwithpassion (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

I recently bought a few REDL tokens. I liked the idea of this project, if everything is really as the creators say, then their project can become a "Wikipedia in the sex world" only with online consultations and experts. I hope that many will understand the main idea of the project, and not look superficially and scream that this is a scam.
I want to know what is your opinion about this project?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

I recently bought a few REDL tokens. I liked the idea of this project, if everything is really as the creators say, then their project can become a "Wikipedia in the sex world" only with online consultations and experts. I hope that many will understand the main idea of the project, and not look superficially and scream that this is a scam.
I want to know what is your opinion about this project?

Wow! Thank you for support

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
Ponya
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

Red Lanterns is a unique project the goal of which is rising of sexual literacy and developing of sex education. The advantage of Red Lanterns project is that we have a ready-to-use product - RL mobile app. We not only give an opportunity for Users to get advice from Experts but also offer job for certified professionals.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

It looks like 3 shills talking.

I get it, you guys need to promote a project but its going to be a lot better if it doesn't go like you post scripts here. I know you will defend each so I won't argue but its your thing. It might be cool to keep your ANN thread busy and answer the inquiries there.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

I absolutely agree with saying above. The level of sexual education in even well-developed countries is very low. Yes you may say that there are classes about sex in schools but let's see face up to real things there can learn only that you need to use condoms. It pretty personal topic and hardly smb has brave to ask questions he really worries about. Moreover in some countries sex is unspoken taboo. This project offers real good thing for modern society. HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, overpopulation -all these are the consequences of sexual illiteracy. So, I really believe in this project and support it by investing.
Red Lanterns

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

It looks like 3 shills talking.

I get it, you guys need to promote a project but its going to be a lot better if it doesn't go like you post scripts here. I know you will defend each so I won't argue but its your thing. It might be cool to keep your ANN thread busy and answer the inquiries there.

You are not right at all  Grin

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: