Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Guide on crypto world  (Read 149 times)
Ranillo79 (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:28:10 PM

3 ways to be started in crypto currency

*Airdrop- this one is a simple way  and less time to earn funds to start in investing or trading. Purpose is to introduce a particular coin/token in social media by giving some task such as follow them on twitter, retweet, join on telegram. By doing this you will be paid by giving some token. But unfortunately its a less effective now because of a lot of fake airdrop or can be called scams. If you willing to wait until you find a good airdrop program, do it to grab funds.
     *Bounty-  it is the best to get funds for free. Its just like airdrop but the difference is you need to work for week or for month. Advantage, more sure in payment because you can have a basis if this worth to work search for the  reviews about the project or can be basis for its bounty manager( this is my basis on getting good bounty) here the thread link of my compilelation of good bounty manager.       https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3106160.msg32088041#msg32088041  ,In bounty campaign you can join what your skills   can do Twitter campaign, facebook campaign, translation, telegram, signature and more. You can knew how to join in every token bounty thread, read the rules to be eligible. I promise this one is worth to wait. Just only need some efdort and time. Good luck for you bounty campaign.
       * Cash in - Ii you want to start in trading or investment this one is the fastest but im not telling this is a good idea. You need to put your money in risk. But in the otger hand its great if a coin you want to invest is surely real project so you lessen the level of risk. You can search for a good one or ask in this forum what coin is good to buy now.

HOPE IT WILL HELP NEWBIES HERE

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AoiSpringWater

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

I think there are similar posts for beginners but thank you for your share.
o9utz

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

thanks for share... it realy helpfull...
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:13:47 PM

These are a good start, I'd say the next steps after this would be to find a wallet that's best for you, and an exchange if you plan on trading.
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

thanks for your guide bro Smiley its very useful to me
karl.laue

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

I'm using ai prediction of cryptics, it's really newbie friendly, check this out;)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: