Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature campaign for newbie like me  (Read 294 times)
RyeEarth99 (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

Any bounty signature that I can manage to hook up just for the newbie like me? I amazed to those who have it , kinda looks cool and neat seeing there profile have a signature on it, So as I newcomer , any signature campaign that I can joined on? thanks for someone can give me a link having that one.. Grin Grin Grin
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duchaiyb

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

Any bounty signature that I can manage to hook up just for the newbie like me? I amazed to those who have it , kinda looks cool and neat seeing there profile have a signature on it, So as I newcomer , any signature campaign that I can joined on? thanks for someone can give me a link having that one.. Grin Grin Grin
Do not have a signature bounty program for newbie
Indohunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

Hi there,

I think better to join other campaign first, like social media bounty campaign.
And believe me, if you follow the rules and patient, you will get your jr.member very soon.
After that, you can join the signature campaign as well because your rank already eligeble to join .

Cheers!  Wink
s2break

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

Trading Platform of The Future!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

There are almost no signature activities for beginners.
If you want join Signature campain, you need up to Jr Member. (Aplly for bounty campaign)
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

Campaigns rarely accept newbie accounts to their signature campaigns, as this could easily be abused by creating multiple newbie accounts. If you think signatures looks cool and that's the solely the reason why you want to join a signature campaign, then just add a signature by yourself. Place in a quote or something.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
danscub

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

No signature campaign for newbie so far. So let's join twitter and facebook campaign for now.
PJFry

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:21:29 PM

Where do they have info on twitter and fb campaigns?
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

I read a lot in the bounty section but most do not accept newbie to join the signature campaign. You can join the airdrop like me to practice more knowledge and time to prepare.
bitroxis

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

You could join a translation bounty, or social media bounty first. And make sure to have some ETH in your wallet, to use as gas in case you want to transfer to someone else. Good luck!

Barrueco

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:03:07 AM

You can also join telegram campaign. The payment is not much but not bad for a beginner rank I think.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:41:04 AM

I saw a few signature campaigns for newbies but the payment was so low that you wouldn't even want to waste your time  Smiley
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:41:51 AM

Sorry to say you have not been able to participate in signature campaigns yet. you should have Jr.member level or higher to be able to participate in some of the signature campaign.
You need to post more to get more points, on 28 points you will become Jr.member. But you have to have basic knowledge of cryptocurrency to write constructive postings and help others. Spam will not survive the signature campaign. good luck man.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:14:01 AM

You will not get any BTC campaign because you are a Newbie. You can search in altcoin sections where some few altcoin campaigns give bounties to the Newbie. Yet you will not be paid much and it not worth the time. A better advise is to word hard go through the forum and give quality posts and get your rank increase. Once that isdone, you can join any Signature campaigns.
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:01:12 AM

Join social media campaign for facbook, twiter, instagram, telegram. you can make a good amount of money by commenting and promoting an ICO.

RyeEarth99 (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

Join social media campaign for facbook, twiter, instagram, telegram. you can make a good amount of money by commenting and promoting an ICO.

Thanks for the info , specially to those who replied in this post, seeing a lot of advice's and tips prolly took impact on me,that would be a huge help , I took reading most of the time now in newbie tips that being wrote by those who already took years in this forum gladly there`s always a bigger heart to assess someone like me , thank you all  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

Just rank up to jr. member - member and you can join some signature campaign or even social media campaign's. Don't be upset, we all we've been through that stage that we want to join campaigns when we are lower ranks but time will come and you can enjoy it soon. It's not even the only way to earn if you are looking to profit from other things, you can practice day trading.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FutureDigiCoin

Activity: 95
Merit: 22

NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

Just rank up to jr. member - member and you can join some signature campaign or even social media campaign's. Don't be upset, we all we've been through that stage that we want to join campaigns when we are lower ranks but time will come and you can enjoy it soon. It's not even the only way to earn if you are looking to profit from other things, you can practice day trading.

For daytrading you need some experience. Maybe read up here: https://chainoperator.com/making-a-living-day-trading-cryptocurrency/
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

I'd just keep making posts and joining in discussions. If you keep as it you will get to Jnr in about 5 or 6 weeks. Then you can join a bounty programme.

Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

so far i could not find any signature for newbie like me too

But maybe this link can help newbie for bounty. I am looking into it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3092822.0;all
maxix545

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:14:55 PM

The key is to join discussions and share knowledge whether we want it or not we are going to rank up by the time  Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: