Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of ICO  (Read 336 times)
cryptoknows (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

Hello everyone!
What are the prospects for ICO for example in 2019? How quickly will the market overflow with bad tokens of failed ICO?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Storag

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

Hello everyone!
What are the prospects for ICO for example in 2019? How quickly will the market overflow with bad tokens of failed ICO?
ISO develops in giant steps, attracting the attention of investors. This niche will survive even the crypto-currencies themselves. blockchain technology is promising.
cryptoknows (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

Hello everyone!
ISO develops in giant steps, attracting the attention of investors. This niche will survive even the crypto-currencies themselves. blockchain technology is promising.
So what? Blockchain technology does not ensure the reliability of investments, unfortunately the market tells us that not always an interesting project and an excellent team are able to keep the price higher than the ICO price tokens  Cry
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

I think will be more ICO later, but that depend by the team work, developers, and the excellence of that coin, successful an ICO in my opinion is based on the feature, that like lower fee charged, faster transactions, and how good that growth.
and this is will be influenced the market price, because investment from investors will be divided to another coin.
And I think this good for us, because more competition will be make they offers many feature and bonus there, and we can make it useful for our future.
Don't worry because si many ICO out there, but we should be smart to choose potential ICO later. thank you
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

I think by the end of 2018, regulation for ICO was already implemented and if that happens, its easy then to distinguish legit from scam ICO.
Hopefully G20 Summit that will happen in this week, March 20 in Japan will be fruitful and will solve any uncertainty and doubts of the future of cryptocurrency.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

There's lots of scam ICOs lately and I loss a few dollars last year because of that. But since I joined the bounty program I was able to get to know the ICOs better. Working for the campaign everyday gives me more idea to know which is a potential ICO and which is not.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

There are many ICOs on the market now, many of which are potential projects and almost all are non-realistic projects. I think ICO's future is getting more desperate as there are a lot of fraudulent ICOs out there, damaging many investors as well as bounty members. ICO Dehedge joins the bounty as a pioneer in reducing the risk for investors.

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

At some point there would have to be something such as "Proof-of-Product", due to the numerous scams out there. So it is increasingly going to be harder for project and teams to raise funds unless they have a working prototype or an existing product, or they are creating something new, but already have a solid track record of previous ICOs and project implementation in the crypto space.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

in my opinion all of course there will be a change between the high price or the low price. very difficult to guess within 1 year and that we can not predict. because every ico has different vision and product. they will compete to promote the product they. because right now, the average ico price is down. may be visible if the next 5 years whether ico is good or not .

|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

The future of ICO is very weak. With the social media sites like Facebook and Google banning crypto ads especially ICO ads. There isn't many ways that ICOs can now promote to new users.
cryptoknows (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

The future of ICO is very weak. With the social media sites like Facebook and Google banning crypto ads especially ICO ads. There isn't many ways that ICOs can now promote to new users.
Ban on advertising ICO will hit hard on the number of investors and the funds collected on a total over time?
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

Hello everyone!

My hope is that we sill see more legit ICO projects in the future. And I think most (if not all) investors are now in favor of government regulations for all ICO's.
wireless474
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Hello everyone!

I think ICOs will still be strong... there are more things that are implemented to keep the scam coins and crao coins out of the race... jist do ur research and i think u can pretty much tell who or which company is actually trying to come out with something good.

P Λ X P Λ Y . I O        Send. Spend. Receive. Repeat.
PRE-SALE LIVE   |   JOIN NOW   |   Get 30% EXTRA!
4ernuy

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

I think it is necessary to have an agency that will strictly regulate where the organizers of ICO spend the funds received.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

Crypto ICO market is inseparable from the cryptocurrency market. If the cap will rise and the ICO will feel good
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:37:13 PM

if the system didn't change maybe in this year there will be less people interested in joining ICO project, and one of the big aspect for the downfall of ICO project was market dump when bounty hunter received payment either it is scam ICO or real ICO bounty hunter tend to sell token after they received it. people rather buy from market rather than in ICO since they will dump it will low price, to prevent this it's better to pay bounty participant with ETH or BTC that ICO raised during token sale, since there's no different from giving 2% token or 2% ETH raised from token sale.
0xhello

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:46:26 PM

Nobody knows about prospects ICO and that's why the year promises to be very interesting. I think that everything will depend on the decisions of the heads of Central banks and financial institutions.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

the future is certainly there, because such a way of raising funds is really very suitable. It seems to me that ICO certainly has a future and it should be just wonderful. Because very much is yet to come and soon I think that we will see something truly new.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

the most sensible investment in this market ico. but some ico projects are bad and I do not have any future. I need to do good research for ico.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

Hello everyone!

Marketplace already filled with the 1000 tokens and coins together. We may not find the all ICO project has been listed on the exchange or giving market movement better. I see this 2017 year we found high number of investors on the crypto currencies when comparing with the complete history of bitcoin evaluation.
Hope we get the best projects in the market also in the upcoming years.
If you are looking invest on ICO, please read the white paper completely and then decide everything about it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: