Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a part of "Digital money"  (Read 415 times)
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:12:25 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 10:31:37 PM by First77

All you need to know about digital money http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com  

It is said now China is a "cashless society" and there seems to be no Bitcoin in China.

Bitcoin is just a part of digital money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

The virtual currency innovation is necessary to meet the emerging and transforming technological space to meet the mounting daily volume transactions. And this is indeed a welcome development. The crypto graphic ledgers on which the virtual currencies are sent is marked and matched in a smart contract.   

First77 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

The virtual currency innovation is necessary to meet the emerging and transforming technological space to meet the mounting daily volume transactions. And this is indeed a welcome development.

$2,000 from online surveys is digital money. See there. The money is sent to the bank account and can be used for online shopping. Helps is "cashless society"
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

Bitcoin is a digital money but it is decentralized digital money so this will make more profit in future and all the investors are compare to gold. I think you are not understand the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology because all are understand the Bitcoin is a global currency in future.

Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

bitcoin is a unique, decentralized digital money, no third-party, per-click, and bitcoin, unlike other currencies that are only used as a means of payment only, but bitcoin has now become an investment trend for investors because of its uniqueness.
as technology develops around the world, only bitcoin will be able to accompany future technology instead of flat money.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

That link directs to another forum, I don't understand what you want to explain with that.

Well, everyone knows that bitcoin is digital money and more or less it is virtual crypto currency. Anything that is transmitted digitally or used on the digital signalling will have the  digitalisation into it. So thats why bitcoin is one form of digital currency. The same way where we use fiat currency over the online transactions mode so calling it as digital money. Its completely different than cash or physical money. Thats how I look at it and your link still confuses me.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is a form of a digital money.
It strives to first coexist with and then fully replace FIAT money as currency.

R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

Yes all cryptocurrency is digital money, bitcoin is there part of this. and digital currency is the demand of modern world economical systems part.
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

It is the wrong analogy to use when it comes to bitcoin.
There was another iteration of the first cryptocurrency and it was called digital cash or digital money from its creators.

I do not think bitcoin would want to be associated with that because it was a failed project back in the early 1990's.

khurramshah

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

Yes of course bitcoin is a part of digital money it is decentralised digital currency.  
gloriam5

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

thank you it is informative)
First77 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

See there how people earn digital money.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:20:12 AM

Come to my Twitter page (below) and then my website for more and more information..
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4470

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:42:17 AM

though the OP is just advertising his website.. he does not understand the difference between money vs currency

bitcoin is a currency. infact anything can be a currency. its an umbrella term for anything people think has a tradable value.
money is a smaller sub category of currency. which is a medium of exchange with a set stable value that everyone can agree on.

bitcoin fails that test due to volatility and the fact that not everyone recognises it, intends to use it, wants to accept it
money is more about legal tender/fiat that is recognised, intented to be used anywhere and people want/do accept it

unless you can ask 100 random people how many loaves of bread can 0.00017btc buy you. .. without them scratching their head or having to do calculations or googling the answer, bitcoin is not money

bitcoin remains in the broader umbrella category of asset currency

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:51:06 AM

Bitcoin can be a money to replace the  paper money. I don't think digital currency will ever replace paper money, not with third world countries. It will be difficult for them to adapt to such changes due to social, government and financial constraint because Such countries also have problems about internet connection but for developing countries Bitcoin will replace paper money as a legitimate and widely used payment instrument in the future.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:26:31 AM

though the OP is just advertising his website.. he does not understand the difference between money vs currency

Read http://digitalmoneytalk.com or my twitter page
First77 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:33:44 AM

China is definitely still very reliant on cash, maybe only in tier 1 cities does china have anything sort of a cashless society but paper money is very much a part of their culture. The Chinese New Year just happened and they just stuffed tons of envelopes full of paper cash and gave them to their friends and family.

Alibaba has racked up $25,300,000,000 in sales on Singles Day, China’s biggest online shopping day, so far, with close to $7 billion in sales made in the first 30 minutes.

This was 29 percent higher than 2016, when the online shopping company made $17.8 billion. This year it made $18 billion in sales before 12pm, making $1 billion in the first two minutes.

Link: https://www.rt.com/business

No Bitcoin used in China’s biggest online shopping day
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

Bitcoin is the part of digital money and i am happy to use this money while the investors of this currency are getting good return over it bitcoin the digital money can be accessed every where in the world and it is secure too because i have invested my self in this currency and i am very curious about the bitcoin price and now the good chance to invest in this currency.

ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:53:23 AM

This is a big part of the money and the part that appeared recently and the contribution to the future is developing
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:58:36 AM

It seems to me that any large platform like Google has long ago set up a mining machine for Maashin and gets money from it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: