Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIZZOTOP - X11+ High ROI [POS + MASTERNODES]  (Read 6143 times)
skymaifly

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

We didnt answer sicnce we were wroking overnight, our chain was forked and 2 addresses got all the rewards, All deposits and withdrawals where stopped till we fix the issue.
If you were on discord you could read it.
No we were not dumping, our premine is exactly the same as after presale.
There is a mandatory update for the wallet, that published on discord, please update before block 11000
Thanks

YOU HAVE PRIMINED COINS ON 20 ADDRESSESS AND YES, YOU ARE DUMPING, AND YES, ITS A SCAM COIN WITHOUT ANY REAL PURPUSE, AND YES, YOU BANED PEOPLE FROM DISCORD WITHOUT GIVING THEM ANSWERS, AND YES YOU DISABLED WALLETS TO PREVENT PEOPLE SELL COINS THEY BOUGHT SO YOU CAN SELL MORE PRIMINED COINS

I didnt ban anyone, we working with CB to resolve, the issue, you can see oit on their channel as well.
Your opinion doesnt matter.
We had 250K premine exactly on a single address all sales were transparent to community
Deposits were stopped so 2 addressed that did 51 attack on the network will not be able to deposit coins, New wallet was released, Now CB claim that after update they are missing 20K coins.
Its all discussed in discord, sorry i dont have time for your FUD
Unless you gonna show me 20 addresses with How did you said it? PRIMINED COINS, you can keep saying anything you want.

who said you were the individual banning people.
I for one was kick banned yesterday for asking the same questions the dev team have been shouting at Crypto bridge about. I guess banning people you thought they would just go away.
I am thankful they have stopped deposits and withdrawals. I have lost money on this, it was my first time caught up, my only hope is that you have been caught to early to make any money.

you prob mad cause u losing money and prob spam discord channels and fud. thats only reason u got banned. k bye

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skymaifly

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

big scam - all block were orphaned -

you prob a retard calling scam when you dont ready or do research. Join discord and learn in there. You get orphans because your walllets is not up to date
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:41:10 AM

https://twitter.com/CryptoBridge/status/978883650556252160

ANNOUNCEMENT:
VIZZ will be delisted from CryptoBridge on 30th March at 12pm UTC. We are now on the correct chain and deposits & withdrawals are re-enabled. Please withdraw your VIZZ as soon as possible. Withdrawals after 30th March 12 PM UTC will not be honored

REKT!!!
littlehobo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

big scam - all block were orphaned -

you prob a retard calling scam when you dont ready or do research. Join discord and learn in there. You get orphans because your walllets is not up to date

and if is the level of debate that the coin offers i think we all know where it is going to end up.

CB has let people salvage what is left of the money they invested.

Dont be the last one holding the bag guys.
Ender19

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

I need to clarify something to you people. I commented on page 4 or 5 saying that this coin has every aspect of a scam coin, but all of this talk about the fork is not related to this being scammy; they had some kind of attack on the blockchain (a 51% attack is most likely in the early stages because of the lack of nodes so it's easy to get more than half of them), resulting in a fork. That's why they updated things, that's why you had orphaned blocks, that's why cryptobridge had to halt transactions for awhile.

Is it a scammy ass coin? Yes

Are these all signs of a scam? No

For those still using it before the 'devs' run with your money, it's still a perfectly fine coin. It's just a matter of knowing you're involved in something that has a limited life and will burst on you at some point. So just act accordingly.
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:39:40 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 08:51:49 PM by xxcsu

Why are u trying to legitimize this ?

IM NOT legitimize ANYTHING . Everybody can make his own decision about buying any coins .

Do you ever owned any masternode ? If yes, then you know, if you stepping in in time, you can get back your money within less that a week , sometimes within a few days. Yes i have , owned in the past many masternode, the only thing i care is getting back my money as fast as i can.

So with VIZZ, my investment is already back , from that point im making free coins, even if im selling them every day and making only 1$ or just 0.5$ im still happy ... that is still a easy 30 or 15$ / months / masternode , and yes i have many ( different coins) ... even if i can make 10 cents per day, any masternode can run on my server its not going to cost me any extra $'s

People like you talked about dash masternode's just like you talking about VIZZ now Smiley Guess what 1 dash masternode worth today ? ( im sure you know Dash was the first cryptocurrency that incentivised coin holders with the idea of the MasterNode MN ) I dont care if this coin going to die, i got my money back, actually earned what i ivested.

Do you think i really care if its a scam ? The only thing i care is the money im making with it ...

So what i wrote into this topic is 100% legit, that is my own experience. I had many question on they discord channel , always received answers, supports, never got banned ...

Wanted to start a master node for this project but there are some weird elements to it... For one, you cannot withdraw any coins from Crypto-Bridge. Current Masternodes must belong to early holders of the coin. Anyway, moving on to something else ;-)
Just created a masternode yesterday, im not considering myself as "a early holder"
You still can exchange the coin on Crypto-Bridge, and some of us successfully withdraw coins today .
VIZZ is also on Graviex

It is good you are spreading that information here because they can neither ban you nor delete your comments here. Warning people is important!
This is not a self moderated topic

Dude it's not a big scam because the blocks after 11000 were orphaned (dev said you needed up update wallet because they forked to fix something), it's a scam because the devs have literally no evidence of any project roadmap, tech, or team credentials, and they are literally banning everyone who asks about this.
I asked many questions, always got answers, never got banned... maybe im just lucky ...

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
littlehobo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

looks like quite a lot are not being as lucky as you right now.
More.Hash

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

Somehow my stomach says "no" to this coin. As far as i can see there is not even any pool willing to support it? It is an X11 coin, and everyone with a 3 should be after it to support it.

So can someone please explain why this is not the case with this coin? even in the discord isn´t a tab for mining?

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
xxcsu

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:51:29 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 09:16:49 PM by xxcsu

I heard that information about domain holder, payer and all correspondence sent to fbi. it's true?
we will see in the next few days Sad .. coin price are close to ZERO ... DEV is disappeared from discord in the past 20-24 hours ...There is some another bug with the wallet, no update from DEV team ... bad signs ...

I still have a few mastrenode reward coin i would love to sell ....

looks like quite a lot are not being as lucky as you right now.
Yeah...i see that ...

Pretty much looks like one wallet collecting a very high percentage of masternode rewards ...

Personally i received only 3 for today ...

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

Can developers are very tired and asleep?

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
xxcsu

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

Can developers are very tired and asleep?
I think all of us who is invested into this coin really hoping what you just said Smiley Those who got back they investment already and those who just got into staking or running MN for this coin ...
Time will tell ...

yaserega1986

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:44:44 AM

a coin, how to prosrate for 10 days its 0.5 btc. burn you developed in hell!
buntamtam123

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:17:11 AM

Thanks Dev team and coders.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:03:14 AM

IM NOT legitimize ANYTHING . Everybody can make his own decision about buying any coins .

Do you ever owned any masternode ? If yes, then you know, if you stepping in in time, you can get back your money within less that a week , sometimes within a few days. Yes i have , owned in the past many masternode, the only thing i care is getting back my money as fast as i can.

So with VIZZ, my investment is already back , from that point im making free coins, even if im selling them every day and making only 1$ or just 0.5$ im still happy ... that is still a easy 30 or 15$ / months / masternode , and yes i have many ( different coins) ... even if i can make 10 cents per day, any masternode can run on my server its not going to cost me any extra $'s

People like you talked about dash masternode's just like you talking about VIZZ now Smiley Guess what 1 dash masternode worth today ? ( im sure you know Dash was the first cryptocurrency that incentivised coin holders with the idea of the MasterNode MN ) I dont care if this coin going to die, i got my money back, actually earned what i ivested.

Do you think i really care if its a scam ? The only thing i care is the money im making with it ...

So what i wrote into this topic is 100% legit, that is my own experience. I had many question on they discord channel , always received answers, supports, never got banned ...

Wanted to start a master node for this project but there are some weird elements to it... For one, you cannot withdraw any coins from Crypto-Bridge. Current Masternodes must belong to early holders of the coin. Anyway, moving on to something else ;-)
Just created a masternode yesterday, im not considering myself as "a early holder"
You still can exchange the coin on Crypto-Bridge, and some of us successfully withdraw coins today .
VIZZ is also on Graviex

It is good you are spreading that information here because they can neither ban you nor delete your comments here. Warning people is important!

Dude it's not a big scam because the blocks after 11000 were orphaned (dev said you needed up update wallet because they forked to fix something), it's a scam because the devs have literally no evidence of any project roadmap, tech, or team credentials, and they are literally banning everyone who asks about this.
I asked many questions, always got answers, never got banned... maybe im just lucky ...

Its a big scam and u know it that u might have gotten in early and now have a stake in keeping this Ponzi going only means that you have a vested interest in keeping the suckers coming in to buy your coins.
Very few might make a couple of bucks most people will lose money that will all go into the pockets of the devs and when the party is over they move on to the next ..
There are tons of these coins around all with 0 intention of ever delivering anything.
You might have gotten your money back but now the only way for u to keep making money is for others to be drawn into this scam.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
deimoneye

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

better exit now guys.. before it was too late.
taloiflorin

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

This is a SCAM and a DEAD project. Embarrassed Embarrassed
xxcsu

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:29:53 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 05:43:22 PM by xxcsu

VIZZ is also on Graviex

Its a big scam and u know it that u might have gotten in early and now have a stake in keeping this Ponzi going only means that you have a vested interest in keeping the suckers coming in to buy your coins.
Very few might make a couple of bucks most people will lose money that will all go into the pockets of the devs and when the party is over they move on to the next ..
There are tons of these coins around all with 0 intention of ever delivering anything.
You might have gotten your money back but now the only way for u to keep making money is for others to be drawn into this scam.

Im not drawing anyone into this or nothing else. You are probably one of the looser out there Smiley Dont attack me bc i got lucky and you probably lost what you invested into this scam or maybe into some other coin in the past from 2014 Wink . The decision is always yours. Yes you are right there is a lot of scam coins out there. Its hard to pick up the right one... DASH, even BITCOIN and many more get the SCAM COIN title many times in the past years specially during they launch period.

I picked up probably around 20-25 MN coins in the past year, so far only only 4-5 turned out as a scam included VIZZ. if its a total scam.
Some of the few months, or a year old MN im hosting generating only 0.2$/day right now, some around 2-7$/day, Some going down, some going up... Some maybe going to die after a year, or after a few months.

!!!!BUT I BOUGHT THOSE COINS OR CREATED A MASTERNODES BASED ON MY OWN DECISION, IF THOSE COINS TURNED OUT AS A SCAM THATS MY LOSS, MY OWN STUPIDITY,  AND I CAN NOT BLAME ANYONE EXCEPT MYSELF!!!

Sometimes, I would say just for gambling, i pick a few totally new masternodes coin in the very early stage and i got lucky, sometimes not. Thats how i picked up VIZZ, and 4 others on the same time in the past few week.

With any brand new coin masternode hosting, you can have your ROI within a very short period of time, but on the same time you are risking your investment, because its just really hard to say where the coin prices are going in the next days, weeks ...

Masternode tracking websites really not going to give you a accurate forecast about any of those new masternodes, bc they just can not, the coin is new, there is no way to track the coin past performance or give you a estimated forecast for future.

Better, more safe if you are investing into a few months, maybe a year old masternode, (after you did your own research and picked the coin you want) , this way you can see the estimated ROI for that investment, you can see where the price is stabilized... Stabilized masternodes estimated ROI going to be much much more longer for sure and seems like a much safer investment for longer time.

Just checked your post history from 2014, looks like you had some issues from 2014 till recent days  Grin

PS:
Lottery is the real pyramid ponzi scheme, but for some reason people love to play that game, people crazy for that game, people still buying tickets, people still hoping one day they going to win the big money...

Sometimes Im playing lottery with totally new coins, but sadly never got a real jackpot... Im still hoping ... one day ... maybe ... Wink
Probably im going to be scammed a couple of times in the future as its happened inn the past , but thats ONLY BECAUSE MY OWN STUPIDITY, I CAN NOT BLAME ANYONE FOR THAT ...

At this point a would call VIZZ as a scam, the dev disappeared, no fix for the wallet, most of the MN rewards is going to one wallet , support is basically gone from they discord channel ... But people still want to setup a masternode , people still want to buy VIZZ for dirty cheap hoping for a big return...
I still have a hope the DEV going to show up, and fix his mess Wink

BrandenC

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

My wallet stopped at block 10999.
Any link to download blockchain?

{
"version" : "v1.0.4.0",
"protocolversion" : 69110,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 10999,
"timeoffset" : 9,
"moneysupply" : 1406219.72239842,
"connections" : 9,
"proxy" : "",
----
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.05727703,
"proof-of-stake" : 44.64498411
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1522427269,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}
mceme
Copper Member

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

From here dont want more this!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:37:32 PM

{
"version" : "v1.0.4.0",
"protocolversion" : 69110,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 10999,
"timeoffset" : 9,
"moneysupply" : 1406219.72239842,
"connections" : 9,
"proxy" : "",
----
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.05727703,
"proof-of-stake" : 44.64498411
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1522427269,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

use 1.0.3 until pass block https://github.com/VizzoTopCore/vizzotop/releases/
xxcsu

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

did updated your wallet to 1.04 and the deamon on your vps to 1.04 ?

If you are 1.04 the add this to your wallett conf file:
staking=0
addnode=107.172.249.133:14146
addnode=52.207.221.206:14146
addnode=194.87.103.58:14146
addnode=144.217.126.80:14146
addnode=192.210.226.200:14146
addnode=104.207.132.26:14146
And restart your wallet

This coin is probably a scam ... keep that in your mind Sad

You need to update your VPS also ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: