Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find cryptocurrency market script in php  (Read 151 times)
manishba1919 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

I am a php developer who have recently started studying about the blockchain and cryptocurrency (bitcoin) and want to try building an exchange where cryptos can be bought sold and exchanged. For this, I went on opensource exchange in php hunting. Almost all, the codes I found are either not working, half baked or too erroneous to debug.

My question, is there such an opensource code for an exchange in PHP ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

There is WLOX[1] but it hasn't been updated for a couple of years now. If you're willing to spend some money, you could ask someone to do it for you in the services section.

[1] https://github.com/wlox/wlox

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:53:15 PM

same with me, i want to try learn about market opensource code in php but it is very difficult to get a example scrypt. my friend suggested me to try find its in github. but I was a bit lucky because there was a local exchange development that gave me its scrypt exchange but its scrypt can only be used for crypto exchange, and to get scrypt market that supports local bank transfer feature I have to pay. I can give you a scrypt example if it can help you, you can PM email or telegram contact if you want
manishba1919 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

same with me, i want to try learn about market opensource code in php but it is very difficult to get a example scrypt. my friend suggested me to try find its in github. but I was a bit lucky because there was a local exchange development that gave me its scrypt exchange but its scrypt can only be used for crypto exchange, and to get scrypt market that supports local bank transfer feature I have to pay. I can give you a scrypt example if it can help you, you can PM email or telegram contact if you want

Hi, i tried the PM but it's not getting through. I'd like to have the script you talked about. Can u mail me at (manishdakshbathla @ gmail.com)
coinsclone

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

I am a php developer who have recently started studying about the blockchain and cryptocurrency (bitcoin) and want to try building an exchange where cryptos can be bought sold and exchanged. For this, I went on opensource exchange in php hunting. Almost all, the codes I found are either not working, half baked or too erroneous to debug.

My question, is there such an opensource code for an exchange in PHP ??

Take a Demo or Ping in Whatsapp to get the cryptocurrency market php script.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

I think so.
to get the local coding market to support the local bank transfer that I pay.
I can give you a decoded example if it can help you, you can email or contact me via telegraph if you want.
Only to meet the market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: