Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 07:31:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?  (Read 2021 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:51:34 AM

Yes, of course, at the moment its price is far from the real highs
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:59:45 AM

Yes, I think soon bitcoin will reach such a figure because it does not stand still although it is now growing in the bottom, but then a month later a high rate is expected
It somewhat sounds impossible but possible and also sounds amazing if ever bitcoin would reach this value. We couldn't tell what will gonna happen to the price of bitcoin today, tomorrow or even on the next month's or year's. It is so unpredictable but of course since we are aiming to get a high profit we are also thinking a positive thing that it would gonna happen.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:24:07 AM

I think it is a very high target but every thing is possible in the world of crypto and i would like to use this currency for different payments so it is good to buy bitcoin and in the near future the bitcoin demand will be more than the current situation. Bitcoin will soon get the value of $100,000 and  this will make us successful too because we are the crypto lovers and we feel good if i earn bitcoin.

zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:27:10 AM

I think bitcoin will have no limit. Bitcoin can pass $ 100000 mark and a lot higher. It's great if I own the $ 100,000 bitcoins. It will help me live a full life.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
I'd appreciate pertinent and/or fact based opinions.
Thanks!

I suppose 100k $ is too high price for BTC, especially for 2018 year. 25-30k $ looks to be more probable for this year

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 601

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:33:03 AM

It can be seen but for this year I think it's still to early for us to see bitcoin hitting that price.  $100,000 is possible after a year or two but for this year I really doubt it will happen.
I think bitcoin will have no limit.
Yes it does have no limit.
Bitcoin can pass $ 100000 mark and a lot higher. It's great if I own the $ 100,000 bitcoins. It will help me live a full life.
Yes it can but not for this year.

~Rent my sig before BTCTC goes to $100k~
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:37:00 AM

I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
Thanks!

There are so many speculations about bitcoin some of them are saying that maybe bitcoin will hit the 1million if the maximum capcity of bitcoin to be mined is reached because more of the big investors if that happen will hold their bitcoin in long time. 
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

Maybe yes, maybe not. Bitcoin can be compared to Icarus. He was indeed successful in obtaining the ability to fly but he was hasty and flew too close to the sun. He burned up and crashed down to his death. That is a fear with Bitcoin. It’s risen very fast in a small amount of time. Its problems keep growing as the network itself is growing and unless the necessary changes are applied to resolve issues of scalability and power consumption faster than they are growing, it could indeed crash.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:57:51 AM

What do you guys think?
Thanks!

Really? Some random guy saying that bitcoin will reach 100.000 prices and you do believe that it will happen in the first place? I dont believe this at all how can anyone trust on speculations like that which has to be done with deep study all the way along crypto development updates and different facts that affect the bitcoin prices. See, there are many more people who keep speculating different things and its really difficult to trust one person at all. Who are they? They are just crypto enthusiast who wants to imagine bitcoin getting at the top of world. Its better we do not trust such speculation and be patient and see ourselves whats going on with the bitcoin value.
Cryptonium12

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:24:42 AM

Certainly it can reach 100,000$. But when nobody can exactly predict. May be by the end of this year or in two years. Till then just HODL
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

This certainly will not happen. I do not think it will reach $ 100,000 by the end of 2018. I guess it's worth $ 20000 by the end of the year. The current value is decreasing. It is difficult to reach $ 100,000

yanifitri20

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

Nothing is impossible, bitcoin could reach $ 100,000 depending on everyone's confidence level to use bitcoin, for it needs a wider socialization of bitcoin so that its growth will continue to increase.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:05:59 AM

At this point, the possibilities are endless. Bitcoin has so much potential to grow and none of us can even begin to predict how much it will grow. This is the reason I have always believe in bitcoin, Anything is possible.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

I don't think bitcoin will be able to grow to $ 100,000 in 2018. BTC will be able to grow to a maximum of $50,000.
In this case, its capitalization will be about 800 billion dollars. Strong opposition of financial regulators and governments
can lead to the fact that bitcoin will drop to 2500-3000 USD and remain in this range.

MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

The bitcoin can not reach 100,000 dollars by the end of the year, but everything can change if the implementation of bitcoin is all what we use in the full life, but this is a big question, will this state go to this? Everything will get in the way if they allow it.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

Maybe it could but we couldn't really know it for sure last year in January the price of 1 bitcoin is only around $800-1,000 but at the end of the year it was over $19,000 and almost $20,000.
So we couldn't really say if it could jump like 10 times of the price when the year was just starting so we couldn't predict if it could really get that high.
cool kong

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

I think the price of BTC should be up to $50,000, but it will take time to prove that the investment in cryptographic currency requires long-term holding.

GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

What do you guys think?
Thanks!

Well for my owm opinon it would possible to reach the 100k dollars at the end of 2018 but still no onee knows all we can do is predict, and i read some article too , that bitcoin will fall this year its the year for alt coins , we all have different perspective and speculation about what will be the price of bitcoin. But for me still, i want the price of bitcoin to be increase and reach my target value.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Art 111

Activity: 574

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

I think that this is not real. Most likely bitcoin will cost about 3000-4000 by the end of this year. Yes, of course, it will cost 100,000, but it will not happen earlier than in 2019-2020

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑
GavenJack

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

here you can say that listening to the majority opinion is not enough for earning

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: