Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:04:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?  (Read 2018 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

If we got already near to 20K i am sure bitcoin could go up to 50K too but don't think it will go up this year  , we just have to be patiente and wait few years
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

It is not yet clear whether bitcoin will cope with the onslaught of numerous forks and opposing points of view on it. In the future, bitcoin does not prevent to reach the mark of $ 100,000. But some large States may try to knock down the price at the legislative level. need to the world's stock exchanges have recognized the status of cryptocurrency. Futures trading can lead to the fact that the market will pour a huge amount of money.This means that the volatility of bitcoin may decrease . Then it will be problematic to reach the mark of 100,000. But given that over the past year bitcoin has grown 15 times to increase 10 times it is quite real.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

my opinion is that it is very hard to reach the 100k $ price because market is sated and may not be accept anymore in a short period of time so maybe 2019 is possible but 2018 is very near I think
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
I'd appreciate pertinent and/or fact based opinions.
Thanks!

$100k won't happen this year.
Don't get me wrong, I believe we will these prices one day. But to reach that levels we need more time.Adoption has to grow, the second layer has to be build out properly and we probably have to go through another boom and bust cycle. In around 5 years, so ~2 years after the next halving in 2020 when the block rewards gets reduced to 6.25 BTC per Block or 900 BTC per day I think $100k/BTC is definitely possible.
It's a game of patience from now on. The get rich quick times are over, if you can not trade and therefore sell at peaks and have the courage to buy back when the price is low again.
So just buy, hodl and do your normal job for a few more years.
russelluk

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

Interesting?  50K, 20K, 100K, or 1K - nobody knows but I am starting to sense a drop in confidence - I hope I am wrong!
IIIIIIIII#VIP#IIIIIIIII

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

This is not realistic. When everyone expects such a high price - it will not. Instead, there will be a price of about 4,000 by the end of this year. Those who want to see bitcoin for about 50,000 dollars will have to wait a long time.

Best Bitcoin Exchange in USA!
salamyman (OP)

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
Thanks!

Really? Some random guy saying that bitcoin will reach 100.000 prices and you do believe that it will happen in the first place? I dont believe this at all how can anyone trust on speculations like that which has to be done with deep study all the way along crypto development updates and different facts that affect the bitcoin prices. See, there are many more people who keep speculating different things and its really difficult to trust one person at all. Who are they? They are just crypto enthusiast who wants to imagine bitcoin getting at the top of world. Its better we do not trust such speculation and be patient and see ourselves whats going on with the bitcoin value.

The fact that I haven't posted a link (I don't save all articles that I read) doesn't mean that it wasn't well written, and documented. The article was full of details in which I could see that the author knew what he was talking about and that he wasn't a newbie or talking out of his @$$.

Now I do appreciate the fact that you're trying to keep a level head, seeing as how many people here are overly optimistic, and don't see what's right in front of their eyes. The market is so much influenced by certain big players that it's obvious to see. And also I'm sure there are graphs that show this. The study of those, and of what happened in the past could offer many benefits.

Again, I appreciate the people that took the time to reply and also the ones that put a bit of effort and knowledge into their answers.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

no one can exactly predict bitcoin, $100,000 the price of bitcoin this year? that's impossible, I think maybe it will reach around $15,000 this year because too much FUD for bitcoin this 2018, well let see in the future.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

I even read about a news that bitcoin will probably reach 1M$ in the future. That is, if 2% of the current world's wealth is invested in bitcoin. I think that can probably happen if majority of the countries accepted bitcoin and invested money in it. But not just in a few years time. Because of the investment, the value will skyrocket up to 1M$. Unfortunately, I don't have the source because I did not bookmarked it in my phone. So, sorry about that.
And2816

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

Heт биткoин нe бyдeт 100 000 дoллapoв- я дyмaю- этo нe peaльнo.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

What do you guys think?
Thanks!
There is no basis for this speculation. Haha, I think bitcoin will reach $1 million this year, but that's not possible. The price is now $7,900. Bitcoin needs to rise by $92,100 to reach $100, 000, and I don't think bitcoin will rise so much this year.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

i dont know what they think, maybe someday bitcoin can reach 100000$ but if in end of this year? i think it can't be because as we can see that bitcoin rate day by day is going down and down, and i think in end if this year the price of bitcoin only reached 20000 maximum, my analytical from price graphic from last year

senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

speculation is okay but just look at the condition of the bitcoin price at this time. It's been almost half a year and the price fall from bitcoin high at the end of last year. to reach $100,000 the end of this year will be very difficult and even impossible. can achieve that only half the price is a superb achievement.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

What do you guys think?
Thanks!
Nothing is sure about the price of bitcoin as this is volatile in nature. We should deal it in daily basis and not to expect to much with no assurance that this will happen. I still have my bitcoin and hoping that bearish will end as we need to move forward for a better price.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

I'm rooting for Bitcoin to reach even more than you predict. Once Bitcoin becomes more popular and faster, its price will grow in a short period of time. A lot of people will regret that they decided not to invest in BTC when it was still worth a bit more than a few thousands. Before we reach 100 thousand dollars we will experience as many dumps and pumps as we have today.

romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

What do you guys think?
Thanks!

I do not think this is going to happen this year. We may see the $100000 level but it will take at least 3 years. Here are some reasons behind it:

1) If we see the current growth rate this year, there has been almost no growth in bitcoin prices this year. The prices have remain almost at same level- $10000. On the other hand, last year we saw huge increase in prices.

2) A lot of alt coins are entering the market and thus the investments are getting distributed. In few years, we will see a lot of these coins completely wiped out from market.
feyd

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

I think its very hard to get reach to 100k . Im expecting 40k for long term
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

I'm not sure, but if I take the corner of the stock principle,
I can feel that BTC is able to break the record at $ 100k (2022)
but if taken from the corner of the "daily digial currency"
then the BTC price fluctuation is dependent on the flow of "market emotion"
and "geo -politics of the world ".
however,
during the 2009 ~ 2018 (BTC period)
it was in the investment trend and not currency trend
with an increase in the number of outstanding circulating
in the market with the users demand.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

Maybe yes maybe no, but it's really hard to reach that value if more and more news are really somewhat destroying or degrading Bitcoin Sad If more people will buy and never sell I think it can reach that high!
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

I dont think it will reacy 100k USD at the end of 2018 but i am sure in 2 years we can see above 100K. Bitcoin will be in a very good shape after 2020 just we need a mass adoption that is all we need.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: