Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?  (Read 2005 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:03:00 AM

I have read several articles as regards bitcoins. This correction we experienced is a healthy correction for it. The article is well spot on as bitcoin could end the year with prices ranging from 40k-60k dollars. This is very much possiblas less than 5% of world population are using bitcoins now. Imagine what happens when 10-30% if population  uses bitcoin? The price would grow significant ly
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:03:43 AM

I think Bitcoin is entirely possible to reach 100,000 US dollars, but not now, because there are still many serious defects in Bitcoin, and the total amount of Bitcoin is certain, it is entirely possible to reach 100,000 US dollars in the future.

amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

It's only time can tell bitcoin's future since it's the demand of the people that dictates bitcoin's price. If the demand of people continues to rise everyday, then a 100,000$ price is not too far away to reach.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

I'm looking at the time to reach that price but it's a lot more to buy it than just stock and when it comes to a bigger time

Indra32

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:39:01 AM

Bitcoin will hit 50k and above but may might not get up to 100k. See bitcoin at 100k next two years.

I think all those possibilities must exist. . . even for the bitcoin though. nothing is impossible in this world
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:46:31 AM

I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
I'd appreciate pertinent and/or fact based opinions.
Thanks!

Well, those guys who think about that were really has strong faith of bitcoin and I guess he invested it too. And to think nothing is impossible to bitcoin and all that speculation will be grant if continues more new inventors invest into it.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:54:21 AM

I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
Thanks!

Well, those guys who think about that were really has strong faith of bitcoin and I guess he invested it too. And to think nothing is impossible to bitcoin and all that speculation will be grant if continues more new inventors invest into it.
Exactly.Nothing is impossible if you put your big trust to it.Just imagine that bitcoin had reached $20k last year when we least expect it so we never really know what will happen at the end of this year.I admit that i'm also one of those people who really believe that bitcoin price will terribly reach $100,000 soon.I guess with bitcoin's potential,there is a high chance that bitcoin will hit its peak in due time.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:00:30 AM

Bitcoin will hit 50k and above but may might not get up to 100k. See bitcoin at 100k next two years.
wOw did you predict that  Huh No one can say about the real price of bitcoins in the future it's (volatile right) , so I must say about this is "go with the flow". It is so frustrating to think that price it makes us or just me to grow more pimples. But if you want to gain profit from it better wait NOVEMBER or DECEMBER again. For sure then it will pump again just like this past year. More advisable is just HODL it Smiley
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he things bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
Thanks!

Hey there !
I had read an article about this also back in November 2017. It was a French economist that said bitcoin will drop in the coming months , just like we're seeing now.. he claimed bitcoin will drop to 6k and by the end of 2018 we will see price up to 60k !

Its really true ? Maybe its so impossible to reach that kind of value because base of my knowledge about bitcoin for the past few years that kind of value is so big. But its so nice if that thing will happen this year, its a nice new years gift to all bitcoins. As a bit-coiner is a pleasure to serve and earn to this kind of online investment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:51:41 AM

i hope that so, i hope that bitcoin can reach more than $100000, id it happen i think bitcoin and other currencies will make other currencies like paper money and other card like credit or debit will changed by cryptocurrecnies, its mean that if bitcoin price is high i think bitcoin will used in any where

RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

I think bitcoin can reach $100,000, but the percentage of it is meager. If you notice and analyzing the price of bitcoin, you will see that bitcoin’s rate is inadequate right now compared to the cost of it last year. There are so many issues that are currently happening in bitcoin and it affecting bitcoin’s rate too much, that’s why it very low, so it will be very complicated to many traders to rise it up again because of the decreasing demand of it. But maybe in the next month, something good happens into bitcoin to make it price increase again.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

I am hearing this things from lots of person. Is there any expert prediction for the year 2018 about bitcoin. I also saw many posts which are discussing the price of bitcoin. Do you have any source of which probably 70 % sure of this. Nad evidence descricing it.
kiwasmose

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:15:57 AM

It's not possible to reach 100K today. It's very difficult. Last year has gone through the rapid development of bitcoin. Now people are more talking about how big the bubble of bitcoin is. What I think is that this year's impact on 30K in a very short time is more realistic. This year's digital currency also faces pressure from those big countries, and the Argentines have raised the topic at the last G20 meeting.
pretius99

Activity: 169
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

Of course it can not be impossible for bitcointalk.org to reach 100,000 $ because the longer bitcointalk.org becomes scarce as it continues to be mined automatically the price will go up even though it takes a long time but it can definitely be achieved

Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:00:11 AM

There is a possibility, but I highly doubt it would happen this year. As of now, even though I am hopeful that bitcoin qill recover by the year end and will be able to surpass it's last all-time-high value, I doubt ut would come near 100,000$. The product is still nit mature enough to be able to reach that high of a value in the markwt but given the time and unwaivering support for bitcoin, there is a high chance of this happening.
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

It might be possible but it will take a lot of time to fall on 100$.Now bitcoin price is around 9K $.By 2018 bitcoin price will not dump until 100 $. On contrary its price may pump.We need to wait and see.
nerove

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

The price of bitcoin depends on popularity of bitcoin plus mining difficulty, right now bitcoin to mine cost around 5k$, in december i think it will be around 20-25k, so i dont think we can be 100k this year, because it will be super profitable for miners.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

$ 100,000 is too high to see from current market developments, but that does not mean it is impossible, let's see if the bitcoin development is able to go to the moon
MonkeyGolden

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

Bitcoin is worth $ 100,000, and it's only for those who have a particular imagination to look at. There are more and more projects and virtual currency, Bitcoin prices are also up. hourly and unstable, recent days Bitcoin prices decrease continuously or up very little. I never believed Bitcoin could reach $ 100,000
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

What do you guys think?
Thanks!

For me, I think it's impossible to be happen that it can reached $100,000 because the value of bitcoin now is around to $8K to $12K.
But I believe the predictions that it can reach $50K before the end of 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: