Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?  (Read 2020 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
I'd appreciate pertinent and/or fact based opinions.
Thanks!
Looking at what your rank on this forum is, I'm surprised that you ask such questions, knowing that no one can answer it accurately, because the price of a crypto currency depends on many factors.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
Thanks!
$ 100k is too big a number and so it is impossible to get bitcoin.
I think the price of bitcoin being pumped is because investors want to spread the bitcoin widely to everyone in the world. We can call a new way of promotion. Although this promotion costs a lot of money but investors will never lose when many people buy bitcoin at $ 20k, immediately big investors will sell off all their bitcoins. . As a result, small traders have been trapped and they have to accept a loss.
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

What do you guys think?
Thanks!
bitcoin will be 50-60k this year but we are not sure but if bitcoin reach 100k i will be so happy because my money will be x10 or more if this is true. but im still hoping to some article and it boost my self to invest more money.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

A possibility. One that is not far fetched, I believe we have not even touched the surface when it comes to the possibilities of bitcoin and the heights which it can reach.
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

By the end of 2018, he will not be able to reach $ 100,000, this is just my opinion, but in 2019 everything is possible, now we need to survive this   downtrend

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:13:23 PM

For me I don't think bitcoin price could increase that much this year.  But people has their own prediction about bitcoin price. Like Kay Van-Petersen an analyst at Saxo Bank who has been right predicted last year's price rise. He says that bitcoin could hit between $50,000 and $100,000 in 2018. People has their own prediction, but that's only a predictions, no one really knows for sure. But if that will gonna happen, that would be a good news. Everybody would be happy.
salamyman (OP)

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

For me I don't think bitcoin price could increase that much this year.  But people has their own prediction about bitcoin price. Like Kay Van-Petersen an analyst at Saxo Bank who has been right predicted last year's price rise. He says that bitcoin could hit between $50,000 and $100,000 in 2018. People has their own prediction, but that's only a predictions, no one really knows for sure. But if that will gonna happen, that would be a good news. Everybody would be happy.

Yeah, but predictions, at least in this case, are meant to be based on something factual. Not just speculations. I mean, I know everyone wants it to go up, but hopeful wishing is not enough.
salamyman (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

Пo мoeмy мнeнию биткoин мoжeт выpocти poвнo нa cтoлькo, нa cкoлькo eмy пoзвoлит нapoд!
A ecли биткoинy yдaeтcя пpoвoдить тpaнзaкции c минимaльными кoмиccиями, из этoгo cтoит cдeлaть вывoд, чтo кpиптoвaлюты выгoдны кaк cпocoб oплaты, этo гopaздo быcтpee, нaдeжнee, и дeшeвлe, тaк чтo я дyмaю, чтo pocт этo тoлькo дeлo вpeмeни! Wink

I really don't agree with you to be honest. Mostly because I have no idea what you said, seeing that this is an English written topic. Thanks for your opinion though.
salamyman (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:20:26 PM

I just looked again over some articles and strategists say that it will reach 100.000$ this year, and at the same time another one says it will reach the same threshold in 10 years. To each his own. Anyways, just take articles like these with a grain of salt.
real_links

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

No I don't think so. After this bad market? It's not possible but it will reach 20k or 30k sure or it might pass but not 100k
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:42:55 PM

my opinion is that it will be achieved, and this growth rate may come soon, after a little regulation by the states...
ADSRT

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

I might be the last person to give my opinion because I never bought bitcoin I wanted to but couldn’t coz I am in Yemen and this is the last place on earth you want to be in to talk crypto.

But in my humble opinion bitcoin will never reach 20k or above unless it is regulated and the wealthy crocodiles
Get control over at least 60 to 70% of it’s liquidity (if this is the right term Idk) then and only then they will let it fly to the infinity as long as they are the ones who benefits the most they won’t care if the rest get some crumbs on the side.

You could compare between crypto and oil look up how they’re destroying nations over to control who gets to get rich and who doesn’t and how far they would go to insure they have control over all the strings, there’s one difference though crypto isn’t physical thing to send armies and jets to destroy it, so it has to be a different way to takeover and I think things like (Facebook and cambridge analytica , wanna cry and other major hacks and incidents) are the digital economical hitman on the way to take over the digital wealth or the new oil.

Thanks for letting me put my thoughts out.
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

What do you guys think?
Thanks!
it seems to me that if by the end of 2018, bitcoin will cost $ 30,000, it will be very good. To increase the price of bitcoin to $ 100,000, a lot of money should come to the market.
 In the future, bitcoin will cost $ 100,000, but I do not think it will happen in 2018.

decano

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

I think Bitcoin is entirely possible to reach 100,000 US dollars, but not now, because there are still many serious defects in Bitcoin, and the total amount of Bitcoin is certain, it is entirely possible to reach 100,000 US dollars in the future.
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

it seems to me that if by the end of 2018, bitcoin will cost $ 30,000, it will be very good. To increase the price of bitcoin to $ 100,000, a lot of money should come to the market.
 In the future, bitcoin will cost $ 100,000, but I do not think it will happen in 2018.

I think that one of the biggest problems that Bitcoin would have to overcome is people making predictions based on nothing.

People reading forums such as this will see lots of predictions, but these predictions aren't based on anything. There isn't any analysis. There aren't any reasons given for the price to rise. Hence, it makes it look as if those who are pro-Bitcoin don't know what they are talking about. That scares off serious investors, and a market needs serious investors.

It's worse when the predictions are shown to be wrong because the time of the prediction comes and goes, and the prediction is way off. That again suggests that those invested in Bitcoin don't know what they are talking about.

People interested in investing want to see a market where people understand not only the underlying asset, but also the workings of the market. Loads of baseless and wrong predictions will convince people of the opposite: and this will scare people off. Which prevents the price recovering.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:23:10 PM

This is not possible, the BTC is now being monitored by big countries and they are applying the rules to the Crypto market. So such a sudden increase in coin BTC is impossible. Although BTC prices are based on supply and demand, there is a great deal of effort trying to price them.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

What do you guys think?
Thanks!
I'm not convinced that Bitcoin will cost $100,000 by the end of 2018.
which disrupts Bitcoin to reach that much price is still very much,
especially governments in every country, so it's very possible Bitcoin reaches this price...

bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

For me 100.000$ is too much and it is over exagerrated price.It can not reach that price maybe 30k is the nearest possible price it can reach.But who knows 30 years from now.
salamyman (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:37:31 PM

What do you guys think?
Thanks!
I'm not convinced that Bitcoin will cost $100,000 by the end of 2018.
which disrupts Bitcoin to reach that much price is still very much,
especially governments in every country, so it's very possible Bitcoin reaches this price...

Again with the governments. I'm not going to go so far as to say that they don't matter when it concerns bitcoin, but you really can use/spend bitcoin even if governments ban it.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

What do you guys think?
Thanks!
Some are saying that it is but it my opinion it won't because that's too much for a currency espeically a decentralized one. Also given that the situation in the market at this moment is bad, since the start of this year, the market is having difficulties on making its way up again. Bitcoin is already struggling on its recovery and from reaching the 20k usd mark. If this thing is possible this might happen after many years from now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: