Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?  (Read 2015 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lenaal

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

I hope it happens
Just be patient and HOLD
Bitcoin is only on the beginning!!

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑 [ BLOCKONOMICS ] RE-IMAGINING BITCOIN AND E-COMMERCE 🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑
https://ico.blockonomics.co
CrazyBastard

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:28:58 AM

I think the price of $100,000 will only be reached in 2020. I have my doubts regarding the high prices. Possibly we will still see the price of bitcoin under $10,000 next month. This is just speculation. I have some background in technical analysis, but very basic. Tax day was 17th of this month and the price begin to rise again but a very slow climb. Just like I expected.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:05:21 AM

I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
I'd appreciate pertinent and/or fact based opinions.
Thanks!

It's a bit too high in a span of just 3 Quarters. I would love this to happen but unfortunately I don't think it will. The speculated amount is very high and the time is very fast, yet nothing is impossible with bitcoin because it may increase double or triple anytime. The only definite about this is that it is not going to fall to low to the point that even the poorest will be able to invest in it.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:13:09 AM

Everything is prediction we have to move according to the market situation and its demand. Maybe in next 10 years the specified price is possible to reach but no specific guarantee when and how long it will take.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

I think that is unrealistic in the upcoming years but maybe it can happen within 6-10 years from now. Bitcoin's price was always increasing every year and I think it hasn't reached its peak yet. If you think about it, its just at the moment of increasing until it goes down last January. Maybe there are just a lot of bitcoin investors who sold their coin and it affect the price. Same thing might happen this year but the price will be a bit higher, I am expecting $30,000 by December.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

I would not take these kind of predictions seriously. It's a good thing that more and more famous people are getting positive about Bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies will become more popular and expensive in the future, but why all of these who are trying to predict future Bitcoin price focus only on it. Why not talk about level of adoption, how would ordinary people use Bitcoin and so on? Don't let money eat you.

remauto1187ma

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

Early days of bitcoin holders are only speculating and guessing if it is possible for bitcoin to reach even $1,000. But after several years, did bitcoin hit $1,000? Yes it did and the highest price it reached was $20,000 but it went down after reaching that ATH.

Very true BUT it didnt rise to that level in 3 quarters.  So 100k isnt realistic for this year.  25-30k is quite realistic.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

That is quite possible if we will just think that more and more people will invest in bitcoin and also if the demand of the people will never cease to grow. Some experts have already predicted that bitcoin will have hundreds of thousands of value per bitcoin in the next decade.

DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:21:30 PM

Everything is prediction we have to move according to the market situation and its demand. Maybe in next 10 years the specified price is possible to reach but no specific guarantee when and how long it will take.

Here $100k target is not easy for sure, but bitcoin can manage to do this next year most probably.

It's not that far away from now. We will see many bull market conditions and this price will become real for sure. Let's wait and see it next year.
CuDoCuDau

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:20:46 AM

I read an article a couple of days ago, in which a guy was saying that he thinks bitcoin will reach 100.000 $ by the end of 2018.
What do you guys think?
Thanks!
I think price of btc will be increase $30000 this year
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

I definitely believe Bitcoin price will reach $100,000 within the next five years. I don't think it can reach it by the end of this year. There are so many improvement in it's techology and more ETF are coming should get more money from big Investment companies.
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

Bitcoin is likely to reach $100000 in the next few years, but it's not possible this year, knowing that there is still a lot of skepticism in the market now, and many whale are trying to manipulate prices.
dolagani

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

It somewhat sounds impossible but possible and also sounds amazing if ever bitcoin would reach this value. We couldn't tell what will gonna happen to the price of bitcoin today, tomorrow or even on the next month's or year's.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

What do you guys think?
Thanks!
i think this article is possible but not at the end of 2018 because i see from now that bitcoin price is still decreasing and not going half of last years price.

bitcoin now is still unreadable, bitcoin price is still decreasing after a month and still hoping that it will not continue to decrease.

bitcoin will get more than 100. 000$ in future but not this coming years
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

Early days of bitcoin holders are only speculating and guessing if it is possible for bitcoin to reach even $1,000. But after several years, did bitcoin hit $1,000? Yes it did and the highest price it reached was $20,000 but it went down after reaching that ATH.

Very true BUT it didnt rise to that level in 3 quarters.  So 100k isnt realistic for this year.  25-30k is quite realistic.
You are right but we should also look at the purchasing power of the people, because so much high price will be beyond the reach of average people and they will not be able to invest in bitcoin. Therefore I think that is not possible that bitcoin price will ever reach to 100000 dollars. This is such a high price that one will be wealthy if he has just one bitcoin.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

That is quite possible if we will just think that more and more people will invest in bitcoin and also if the demand of the people will never cease to grow. Some experts have already predicted that bitcoin will have hundreds of thousands of value per bitcoin in the next decade.
   I think the price you mentioned here is possible till the end of this year. 25-30K is reachable while 100K is far away and all that depends upon the investment volume. I don’t think that in the coming near future all the people will invest in bitcoin. That’s why it seems to be impossible that bitcoin price will hit 100K. we will have to wait to see the results.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

I definitely believe Bitcoin price will reach $100,000 within the next five years. I don't think it can reach it by the end of this year. There are so many improvement in it's techology and more ETF are coming should get more money from big Investment companies.
I do not think I need to wait for 5 years, I'm sure that if the price before August could reach $ 12,000 then the $ 100,000 price will be reached next year, and I'm sure the end of the year the price will reach at least $ 45,000.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

What do you guys think?
Thanks!

I do not think in 2018 bitcoin will reach 100k, and I believe bitcoin at 20k. 100 k is a very high value and in 2018 bitcoin will be difficult to achieve, it is possible in the year 2020-2021 bitcoin can reach 100k price.

palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

What do you guys think?
I'd appreciate pertinent and/or fact-based opinions.
Thanks!
My opinion is that Bitcoin can definitely reach $ 100,000. But to reach such a high price would take quite a long time and it is not possible the end of 2018 can reach that price. Maybe if Bitcoin continues to survive until in the future Bitcoin will be able to reach $ 100,000. Hope this will happen.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

As optimistic that i am about the whole thing, I really doubt  that's ever going to happen this year. I am praying for Bitcoins to just reach $20K once again before the year ends so that those who bought from that point last year and haven't sold their BTC to make some profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: