Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEX be tradable on exchange?  (Read 115 times)
SL18 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

This is NEX for those who don't know it: https://neonexchange.org/

KNC is on Binance and kucoin and other exchanges... on the other hand, Huobi tokens, bnb, kcs..... are only tradable on their respective exchange

is it in the plans to have it tradable on other exchanges as well?

According to their roadmap, it seems like it will only be tradable on Nex in Q3 of this year but I could be wrong...
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

I'm unaware of any news on this as of yet. I don't really see why it needs to be traded away from their own exchange, kyber makes some sense because they don't have an order book and they need other exchanges to facilitate the liquidity but the rest there's no point, NEX I see as being the same.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
SL18 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

I'm unaware of any news on this as of yet. I don't really see why it needs to be traded away from their own exchange, kyber makes some sense because they don't have an order book and they need other exchanges to facilitate the liquidity but the rest there's no point, NEX I see as being the same.

yea makes sense... thats probably why on their roadmap it says NEX will be traded in Q3
gloriam5

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:11:37 PM

I watched the analytical data on this coin, it seems to be a promising and normal in the price.
SL18 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:13:31 PM

I watched the analytical data on this coin, it seems to be a promising and normal in the price.

Wasn't really my question lol... I simply wanted to know if we were going to find Nex on another exchange like KNC

Aphelion which is another DEX will be listed on other exchanges it seems...
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

Hello as i know from the official website, or from some article , bonus tokens or all tokens will be locked for one year. But still NEX ICO looks very promising , so i will try to go max as i can.
Regards.
SL18 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

Hello as i know from the official website, or from some article , bonus tokens or all tokens will be locked for one year. But still NEX ICO looks very promising , so i will try to go max as i can.
Regards.

Tokens will be locked for one year???
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

I think he will probably bargain on other stock exchanges. I presume that on the exchange Kucoin.Tam he will be able to bargain for Neo.
SL18 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

Regards.

Partnership tokens are locked for 2 years but that's all it says on their website.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

Regards.

Partnership tokens are locked for 2 years but that's all it says on their website.
I read that locked till September. If it will lock to 2 year why people make so hyip this project? Are they not understand? Or why? Tell me please who knows or suggests?
SL18 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:45:37 PM

Regards.

I read that locked till September. If it will lock to 2 year why people make so hyip this project? Are they not understand? Or why? Tell me please who knows or suggests?

What??

All it says on their website is that Founders' tokens are locked for 2 years... thats it

Where do people come up with these september and one year?
eminemcookie

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

Why would tokens be locked for a year, that would be an awful strategy to promote a sale. There's no reason for the coins not to be trade-able after the sale because the team already have their funds then and there are no big discounts to large investors etc.

SL18 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

Why would tokens be locked for a year, that would be an awful strategy to promote a sale. There's no reason for the coins not to be trade-able after the sale because the team already have their funds then and there are no big discounts to large investors etc.

Question is... will it only be listed on NEX or will it be listed elsewhere?
eminemcookie

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

Question is... will it only be listed on NEX or will it be listed elsewhere?

I already gave my take on that question  Wink just was curious as to why they would think that tokens would be locked for a period. Really doesn't seem at all likely to me. But if they are true then I guess the answer to your question is nowhere  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: