Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin survive?  (Read 896 times)
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Bitcoin will be able to survive in the future but to be with has value stable, if the value of bitcoin kept down and unstable then the possibility of bitcoin will survive would be very little because many will be users bitcoin stopped flow using bitcoin, and if it doesn’t have the user then bitcoin will end

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

With the recent trend of bitcoin many of us uncertain about where it will heading. But, to note many are still believing the future of bitcoin and I am also believe it can survive. It can survive in the sense people will surely continues to adopts to use the bitcoin.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

Over the past 10 years of bitcoin's existence, its history is recorded in the graph and we can see how rough it was for bitcoin before it reach its position today. That's enough statement to root for bitcoin's survival in the coming years to come.
Yes, I think Bitcoin has not even finished the half of its life, Bitcoin will keep its value in the next 15 years; but later it will change the name and the shape. If what I say is true, remember me.
Granxis

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

So much and turn around the "bad" news that hit bitcoin some last time. Will bitcoin survive such a situation?

Or bitcoin just being a 'mtgox' debris a second time?

I am personally still very confident if bitcoin can reach a reasonable price by the end of this year. Even more fantastic in the next year.

You have another opinion, please share your opinion about bitcoin for the end of this year. Will it survive?

of course bitcoin will survive from the current conditions because if the internet is still there and can still be used then the rotation of bitcoin will still go on and bitcoin players will never be for banned as long as there is internet.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

Bitcoin will absolutely survive beyond our imagination. It has been proven through the entire time of its existence that it is anti-fragile and here to stay. The road to its full development will open up infinite possibilities and impossibilities.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

I believe Bitcoin will survive, to me it just a lesson to all cryptocurrency holders to get back up apart from cryptocurrency, you need to invest and Bank some Cash in case of necessity like this. I have the believe that very soon Bitcoin will be back to normal again so investors should not be panic just be patient.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

Bitcoin will absolutely survive beyond our imagination. It has been proven through the entire time of its existence that it is anti-fragile and here to stay. The road to its full development will open up infinite possibilities and impossibilities.

Yes I agree that bitcoin is forever and it's fragile only to those who are new to bitcoin and joined the bitcoin community after the pump in the last quarter of 2017 but if we look at the hisrory we can be rest assured that bitcoin will survive.

Am I spamming? Report me!
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

Define 'will bitcoin survive'. Does that mean will miners still be hashing blocks? Does it mean a certain price? Whats a "reasonable price"? I think a reasonable price would be around $1,000 and would be fantastic considering it just spent a few years around $300
Lol, there goes Tera again, the bear king! Grin Well, that is your own reasonable price and of course your opinion and everyone is absolutely entitled to theirs. It is going to be really a lot of hell for so many alts if we ever get to see this happening at all, but considering the possibilities of seeing something like this happening? Not yet and even though you feel the value is reasonable, the likelihood of it happening at least for now, is zero to none.

I think bitcoin will survive and bitcoin will not die, because I think that the world of crypto will be growing for world progress.
and I'm sure that bitcoin will grow in the future
We are already seeing a lot of things happening in the world of cryptocurrency and with bitcoin being in the forefront, so for anyone thinking because of the downtrend, bitcoin is gone for life or will not reverse from the trend is definitely kidding. We have been there before and we will be there again, but at the end of it all, a time will come that those like Tera2 wishing for $1000 like he said above will be wishing for a reasonable price at $50,000.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:40:01 AM

So much and turn around the "bad" news that hit bitcoin some last time. Will bitcoin survive such a situation?

I am personally still very confident if bitcoin can reach a reasonable price by the end of this year. Even more fantastic in the next year.

You have another opinion, please share your opinion about bitcoin for the end of this year. Will it survive?
Even if the market cap of bitcoin is getting lower and the price is now below 7000 I do not see why people even question themselves with the question of whether bitcoin is going to survive or not, bitcoin will survive this is just one of those times where bitcoin is going down you can clearly see it if you take the time to study the past trading history of bitcoin so take this time as an opportunity to save money and buy more bitcoin and get ready for the next pump in the market.
The problem is that there are few people who can afford to buy bitcoin now. Rich people do this, but they're probably losing confidence in bitcoin right now. Governments have taken serious steps to regulate the turnover of cryptocurrency. It might push the rich. Everyone who shouts that the legalization of bitcoin by the government is good he digs the grave of bitcoin.
I am not going to deny that even at the current price bitcoin is very expensive, in fact I cannot even afford a full bitcoin right now since I do not have the money to spare but this is an opportunity that is not going to be here forever, we just need to look at what happened in the last year, people thought that they could have the opportunity to buy bitcoin for cheap for a long time until they didn't had that chance anymore, so if you want to benefit yourself with the next bull run in the market we have no option but to invest in bitcoin.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

Even if the market cap of bitcoin is getting lower and the price is now below 7000 I do not see why people even question themselves with the question of whether bitcoin is going to survive or not, bitcoin will survive this is just one of those times where bitcoin is going down you can clearly see it if you take the time to study the past trading history of bitcoin so take this time as an opportunity to save money and buy more bitcoin and get ready for the next pump in the market.
The problem is that there are few people who can afford to buy bitcoin now. Rich people do this, but they're probably losing confidence in bitcoin right now. Governments have taken serious steps to regulate the turnover of cryptocurrency. It might push the rich. Everyone who shouts that the legalization of bitcoin by the government is good he digs the grave of bitcoin.
I am not going to deny that even at the current price bitcoin is very expensive, in fact I cannot even afford a full bitcoin right now since I do not have the money to spare but this is an opportunity that is not going to be here forever, we just need to look at what happened in the last year, people thought that they could have the opportunity to buy bitcoin for cheap for a long time until they didn't had that chance anymore, so if you want to benefit yourself with the next bull run in the market we have no option but to invest in bitcoin.

right now, I think only people which have a lot of money which could buy bitcoin because most of us is getting stuck in the high price so we don't have any money to buy bitcoin. and if you decide to buy more bitcoin, you need to be patient and make sure you see how much the price now and make an analysis before you buy because sometimes the price will go down for more. it is better if we can buy bitcoin at the low price so we can feel safe and we can sell it any price level.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:36:29 AM

Why wouldn’t it survive? Bitcoin has been here, long before we registered to this forum so basically this coin is strong and sturdy; it may have some ups and downs but more of downs ever since the year started but I’m sure it will soon recover before we know it.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

bitcoin can survive if bitcoin still has many enthusiasts and has a very high demand then bitcoin will survive but if bitcoin has no interest then it will not be much interested in bitcoin.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

with bitcoin prices continuing to fall right now this is a tough year for bitcoin but I believe bitcoin and bitcoin will survive and will soon recover, I hope in a few months the price of bitcoin will increase again
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

Yes, it will. However, I am much more pessimistic about the end of this year. The current bear market may last longer.
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

I'm sure Bitcoin will survive either this year or the following years. Although there are a lot of bad news about Bitcoin if basically have many who trust Bitcoin, Bitcoin will definitely maintain its existence. And the price of Bitcoin by the end of this year and the following years will surely increase higher than last year's end.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:02:35 AM

I'm sure Bitcoin will survive either this year or the following years. Although there are a lot of bad news about Bitcoin if basically have many who trust Bitcoin, Bitcoin will definitely maintain its existence. And the price of Bitcoin by the end of this year and the following years will surely increase higher than last year's end.
Do you all think that bad news are something new in bitcoin world? Since beginning fud is surrounding bitcoin and all other altcoins. Will bitcoin survive is so many times asked question, since beginning people ask that like
someone can give answer on that. People work on bitcoin, many of us support idea of bitcoin but will it survive, will it stay number 1 always are questions for the future. Technology is advancing with high speed, something new and better can always appear, but in same time devs behind bitcoin can upgrade network, literally many things can happen, its on us to predict what have more chances to happen and to bet on that, risk with low chance possibilities sometimes, that is trading and gambling in one, you are predicting the future and bet on most possible outcome in your opinion.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

bitcoin prices began to fall, because it is considered a pretty worrying asset. Crypto currency owners like Bitcoin, began a massive sell-off, after Bitcoin's price in the past 12 months rose by 1,000%.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

Bitcoin to work need only 2 people to run node.   So yes I do believe  Bitcoin will survive whatever you wrote in OP. I didn't bother to read it.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

Of course bitcoin will survive all over the world in future. 70 percent of the people know the bitcoin. Bitcoin would be discussed in media itself. It gives more job opportunities to many people. Many people are now ready to invest in bitcoin. It saves many people lives. The price of bitcoin is in decrease level but this drop is for some time only. Soon bitcoin will come up again with massive growth. So no one can stop the growth of bitcoin.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

It's always been a question that's playing in the minds of people of what is really the future of bitcoin. Since we don't really know what exactly will happen in the future, let's just base our prediction by looking at bitcoin's graph since it was launched. Pretty convincing to me that bitcoin has really a very good future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: