Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO] Pallium - a decentralized platform for AI learning  (Read 640 times)
Razhabov

Activity: 235
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Pallium is really a good project because their team are good one. But Pallium needs more promotional work to hit in the top list.
How many exchanges will list Spike tokens?

If they would integrate their token into EtherDelta or HitBTC, it would be amazing
In general, this is good news for all investors in this project. But with which exchanges devs are still negotiating?
It’s too early to talk about exchange listings as the team are not prepared to it. Their roadmap says that they would list SPIKE Q2 next year. It means that the team has a lot of work to do before talking to exchanges
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Pallium is really a good project because their team are good one. But Pallium needs more promotional work to hit in the top list.

If they would integrate their token into EtherDelta or HitBTC, it would be amazing
In general, this is good news for all investors in this project. But with which exchanges devs are still negotiating?
It’s too early to talk about exchange listings as the team are not prepared to it. Their roadmap says that they would list SPIKE Q2 next year. It means that the team has a lot of work to do before talking to exchanges
Agree, we need to be patient if we want to make money with this project. Right now we need to wait for bounty program to get a lot of newcomers.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

Pre-ICO is going well, people already buying tokens. Hope this project would be successful. Pallium indeed has a good purpose upon building their project. The activeness of the team really adds awareness that this project is really worth to value.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

Pre-ICO is going well, people already buying tokens. Hope this project would be successful. Pallium indeed has a good purpose upon building their project. The activeness of the team really adds awareness that this project is really worth to value.
Agree with you, this is one of the best organized AI projects which is based on blockchain technology. The team is also very responsive and gain my appreciation day by day.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

That’s a great start to boost this project for more contributors. Despite EtherDelta is a crappy site, it is still being patronize by a lot of traders, so this should be a big advantage for this project.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

I support this project and all projects connected with artificial intelligence, recently they are especially successful.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

Every day more and more people will join this project and the marketing and promotion of the project are increasing which is a very great sign of success. I think investing in this project now will give great profit to its token holders in the future. This project will get many big clients for their marketing which will give them a huge profit.
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

I think there is a big chance that these ICO will be successful because of its idea, but the team must prove themselves that they are worthy.
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

I think there is a big chance that these ICO will be successful because of its idea, but the team must prove themselves that they are worthy.
Yeah, I’m sure because of the activeness of the devs the project will surely achieve success in the coming months. I am sure that many investors will participate.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

Every day more and more people will join this project and the marketing and promotion of the project are increasing which is a very great sign of success. I think investing in this project now will give great profit to its token holders in the future. This project will get many big clients for their marketing which will give them a huge profit.
Exactly, you're right about that as the days passes by, the number of people who get interested into this project is increasing. This is may be because they like the platform and also they see a potential in it. Attracting investors will not be so hard because the platform seems easy to understand, so it's not difficult for them to decide to participate in this project.
ReXata

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

Well, this is interesting to know that this platform will have a lot of partners, so this is just mean that the project had also a very professional team. By knowing all the information, I think it’s easy to decide to participate in this ICO.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

Yeah, I’m sure because of the activeness of the devs the project will surely achieve success in the coming months. I am sure that many investors will participate.
we just wait for the right time to continue to see if this project can be successful because there is a good team and can be one of the good projects in the future.

GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

The idea is so awesome, but when run it Pallium will have many problem with blockchain technology, and I believe their team are strong enough to solve this. Waiting for new resolution.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

The idea is so awesome, but when run it Pallium will have many problem with blockchain technology, and I believe their team are strong enough to solve this. Waiting for new resolution.
This project will surely be useful for every business as it will get a huge number of contributors and they will have good money in the future which will indeed give us good benefits in the future by holding the tokens. Hope to see this project with a huge success soon.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

Pallium platform seems so legit as it already had a huge experienced team with 3 advisors and now they present this platform, I believe that Pallium is definitely worth of contributing
YGICIQU

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

I had a look at the team's profiles, The founder of Pallium have 12 years of experience in business relationship, that makes confident for sure.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

Interesting project, AI technology is the future. Does anyone know how many projects like these already exist?
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

Interesting information, but if you burn tokens, then the value of coins increases, do not consider the authorities of America this an investment?
CoinAgain

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

Why burn tokens? it will not always bring price up you know?
paulinroy419

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

Good project and must join airdrop. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: