Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Price Going Down?  (Read 1406 times)
3lyntio

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

Aren't the price going up now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:54:48 AM

Did you check when the thread have started? Or you just replied a one line shit here?

The thread was opened last March when bitcoin keeps on going down that's why the OP is asking. Yes bitcoin recovered to $8K but as per coinmarket, the price is below it so we again are seeing some negatives so it looks like the current price is not sustainable because we need to break the next mental barrier which is $8500, but since we didn't I speculate that we may see the bears taking over again. I hope I wrong though.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:34:42 AM

Did you check when the thread have started? Or you just replied a one line shit here?

The thread was opened last March when bitcoin keeps on going down that's why the OP is asking. Yes bitcoin recovered to $8K but as per coinmarket, the price is below it so we again are seeing some negatives so it looks like the current price is not sustainable because we need to break the next mental barrier which is $8500, but since we didn't I speculate that we may see the bears taking over again. I hope I wrong though.

No one asks why bitcoin go down the people are asking only when the price of bitcoin go up and to hold or sell but the price will not come back to normal stage like the last year but my opinion is wait as much as possible in case it will grow up soon it will be very positive for us.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
hasan saifurridzal

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:03:43 AM

now its playground for whales , they push price up/down  to profit , thats all

IMHO just hold you coins , dont be fooled ,  BTC will shoot sooner or later
I agree with your opinion, this makes more sense and according to the theory of treding that I know.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

Hello guys, I been holding crypto currency for many years now because I so one of many enthusiast person on crypto currency particularly on bitcoin. From its low to its highest price. But now how I see it in the charts the price is to low, Its hit 7665$ from 20000$. Why?? What Happen??

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

That is why even if Bitcoin Price is to low today many investor's are afraid to buy because bitcoin myth go down more and
the loss moeny.

I know there is a lot of  expert traders out there

Can you  Make an Advice When I should Buy Bitcoin?

In what price bitcoin price heading now, thus it goes down? or up?

And how much money should I invest on it?

The reason why bitcoin is going down because there are so many people until this time get panic and sell their investment.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

Speculative capital affected the price of Bitcoin a lot.
The market value of bitcoin was little low and that it has disappointed most of the investors too but the fact is it has started recovering and this is a very good news for all those who were patient since the time the market value of bitcoin was low and they are now hoping of making some huge profit as well. The reason behind this downfall of the market value of bitcoin was the panic selling and decrease in the demand of the bitcoin.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

Maybe too much news on the internet that prohibits cryptocurrency so user many do sale
Right now, the market value of bitcoin has started recovering which is a very good news for all the investors who have invested their money into it. Since the past few days, the market value of bitcoin was very low and that was all because of the decrease in the demand of the bitcoin in the international market as well as the panic selling which was done by so many investors who were previously holding their coins.
Absolutely right the price is growing again and soon it will regain its old price which was the high price in the history of bitcoin. I mean 19000 dollars. But it is also predicted that till the year of 2018 it will be more than its previous peak. This is good news for old and new investors, because many people afraid of investment in bitcoin because of the fall in the price and so much volatility in the price.
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

Bitcoin was increasing in price last year because of extensive advertising in mass media. Many people began to buy up cryptocurrency when they saw constant growth of Bitcoin. The same was happened when many people started to panic and sell their investments last December. I'm sure that now is a good time to buy Bitcoin because its price will rise by winter until the next big dump.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

The fall in the price was just a matter of time and now it is rising again. Today’s price is more than 8000 dollars while it was about 6000 dollars a few days ago. It means that the price is gradually increasing. There is nothing to worry about the price because 2018 is the year of bitcoin and till the end of the year the price will hit 25000 dollars or more than that.
rawafe

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

Bitcoin is a notoriously volatile currency and its value has swung wildly.
I suppose that lately the news about criptocurrencies aren't good and investment people doesn't want losing
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

No one asks why bitcoin go down the people are asking only when the price of bitcoin go up and to hold or sell but the price will not come back to normal stage like the last year but my opinion is wait as much as possible in case it will grow up soon it will be very positive for us.
You cannot expect the market value of bitcoin to keep on going up all the time and that there will come certain occasions in the future as well when the market value of bitcoin will go down and that can be because of any reason. You need not to be worried about at that time and that you just need to keep on holding all your coins so that you can stay safe and that you don’t lose anything.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

Hello guys, I been holding crypto currency for many years now because I so one of many enthusiast person on crypto currency particularly on bitcoin. From its low to its highest price. But now how I see it in the charts the price is to low, Its hit 7665$ from 20000$. Why?? What Happen??

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

That is why even if Bitcoin Price is to low today many investor's are afraid to buy because bitcoin myth go down more and
the loss moeny.

I know there is a lot of  expert traders out there

Can you  Make an Advice When I should Buy Bitcoin?

The reason why bitcoin is going down because there are so many people until this time get panic and sell their investment.
Yes it plays vital role in making bitcoin price high and low, people sell bitcoin at panic and they get small profit, also it makes the market red, If they will not sell bitcoin in hurry then no one will ever get lose, market will remain high, bitcoin has started to increase right now so let the market of bitcoin be high and wait don’t sell at panic then price of bitcoin will not get that low, bitcoin goes down with panic selling, don’t sell if the price is not high then hold as much as you can hold and buy more with your money.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:51:18 AM

But price is not stable. It any time to change the price. So it not easy way to guess the price information. If need to more information check the market place and coin disk. It help to gather more information. Bitcoin news in the coin disk. So check you get more ideas for the price information. It good opportunity to invest. But before invest you know the all process.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

the loss moeny.

I know there is a lot of  expert traders out there

Can you  Make an Advice When I should Buy Bitcoin?

In my opinion, BTC is drop most because of some negative or false news, the news a BTC tend to fall in the short term, at last a period of time the market will start to recover, time can prove everything. I think it's a good time to invest when bitcoin falls.
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

the loss moeny.

In my opinion, BTC is drop most because of some negative or false news, the news a BTC tend to fall in the short term, at last a period of time the market will start to recover, time can prove everything. I think it's a good time to invest when bitcoin falls.

Huge drop came's when big fuds occur on bitcoins but as usual bitcoins overcome this another challenge hit on him since the price slowly climbs back which can be called as good indicator for us that there's a huge possibilities that bull run will came.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

the loss moeny.

This is due to lack of knowledgeable and Experience. Instead of understanding crypto currencies people start investing on it and lose money. Actually the problem is people hates to learn new things and underestimate. Same with crypto currencies. Someone gives them wrong info which case they start hate bitcoins. But it won't affect on bitcoins. Its not our problem they're Ruined their future with there own hands.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

the loss moeny.

This is due to lack of knowledgeable and Experience. Instead of understanding crypto currencies people start investing on it and lose money. Actually the problem is people hates to learn new things and underestimate. Same with crypto currencies. Someone gives them wrong info which case they start hate bitcoins. But it won't affect on bitcoins. Its not our problem they're Ruined their future with there own hands.

I know it is very uncomfortable stage all of us including me the only way available now that is holding or selling ,if you hold now it will be both good or bad in this but if you sell it is only loss for us so the choice is depends on the situation of investor.
GoodDay2621

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:39:19 AM

This game is for those who have money. Swim with them, then live, swimming is off the island Smiley
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

This game is for those who have money. Swim with them, then live, swimming is off the island Smiley

In my own opinion I believe one of the causes why bitcoin price is going down is due many speculations that pointing bitcoin market to crash again.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

The market value of bitcoin was little low and that it has disappointed most of the investors too but the fact is it has started recovering and this is a very good news for all those who were patient since the time the market value of bitcoin was low and they are now hoping of making some huge profit as well. The reason behind this downfall of the market value of bitcoin was the panic selling and decrease in the demand of the bitcoin.
Till the end of year 2017 the price volatile but not too much but in 2018 there came a big difference in the price we saw that 19000$ was the peak of bitcoin price but then it fells and fells and came to as low as 6000$. Nobody knows why the price fell too much because when it was increasing more and more people were investing in bitcoin. There is a peak for everything and then downfalls starts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: