Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Price Going Down?  (Read 1406 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

In my respect, i believe it is normal to go downwards as long as there is some uncertainty about cryptos regarding the goverment laws that may be implemented in some countries.
Maybe the price is going down but people's awareness goes up and this will make bitcoin go to the top again!
Simply put, we cannot just always expect one directional movement every time. The way the market has always been, it is either we are in a downtrend today or in the next few days we are back in an uptrend. That is what generally makes a market and for those who are always losing hope because they bought at the top, they should either take it as a best option to always buy more at the bottom, because a market can never remain the same way most of the time and recovery is always good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

Hello guys, I been holding crypto currency for many years now because I so one of many enthusiast person on crypto currency particularly on bitcoin. From its low to its highest price. But now how I see it in the charts the price is to low, Its hit 7665$ from 20000$. Why?? What Happen??

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

That is why even if Bitcoin Price is to low today many investor's are afraid to buy because bitcoin myth go down more and
the loss moeny.

I know there is a lot of  expert traders out there

Can you  Make an Advice When I should Buy Bitcoin?

In what price bitcoin price heading now, thus it goes down? or up?

And how much money should I invest on it?

Bitcoin is still going down because there are still many people selling their bitcoin to recover their capital because they are afraid of the circulating bad news that it will end to zero value.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

I think there are currently some factors that make bitcoin prices down and indeed almost all cryptocurrency has decreased significantly.
The current phenomenon makes many people frustrated and panicked to sell their bitcoins so it is clear that large-scale sales will affect the value of bitcoin.
If you believe that bitcoin is a crypto that has a good future, then what's wrong if you wait and be patient to not sell it now, we together should increase its value again, in order to get good results when it later sells.

SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:24:22 AM

I have read an Article at ThecCrunch where they stated the reason of recent bitcoin crash is because of Bitfinex and Tether issues, and because Facebook announced to ban ICO and crypto ads.. i think it might be the right reason of recent bitcoin crash .

See Full Article;https://techcrunch.com/2018/02/01/why-is-bitcoins-price-down/
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

I can not say anything, because according to your argument seems to have very experienced in this case. but for me to see about the market movement, I can conclude that the current market downturn is caused by bitcoin users, and they have made a mistake, having switched their investment to other coins.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

your question how much should I invest? answer how much your money is and how sure you invest your money. if you can afford to buy in large quantities then maybe you will be the next whale. and in better purchases in the price of 7000 $, this seems like a suitable price for being a whale.
That is even a question that is totally dependent on one's pocket. Not everyone can afford to buy a single bitcoin, so in as much as what you are buying is affordable, you can always go ahead. This is the kind of moment where anyone should even be considering to buy bitcoin since the value is a lot low and the fact that you can end up having a good time ahead when the market recovers should be enough to life one's spirit.

One prime reason we need to understand is, after big growth happened in last year, people who have invested in 2015, 2016 and in early months of 2017, might have started to book their profits which eventually led the prices to down from ~$20k levels.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

i think one of the reason why the value of bitcoin bro is still going down it is because the negative feedback's and news about cryptocurrency specially bitcoin, some said the security is not that secure and the holder's are prone to hackers, maybe that's the reason why other investor's are still afraid on investing to it. IMO  
Maerence

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

Hello guys, I been holding crypto currency for many years now because I so one of many enthusiast person on crypto currency particularly on bitcoin. From its low to its highest price. But now how I see it in the charts the price is to low, Its hit 7665$ from 20000$. Why?? What Happen??

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

That is why even if Bitcoin Price is to low today many investor's are afraid to buy because bitcoin myth go down more and
the loss moeny.

The reason why Bitcoin falls is because its intrinsic value is lower than it’s actual price. In each case, the value of the assets were much lower than the market price. Then the prices adjusted once people realized they were over-paying. We may see the odd bounce on BitCoin if there is a perceived temporary scarcity, but in the end, it is worthless.
InvestICO2L

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

I think it is because of all bad news or false news rising today.
All those bad news are now affecting the mind of some investors especialy those investors who are weak and wiling to sell their bitcoin just to earn profit even though it is small, because they are afraid. This mindset is wrong, we have to be positive and have trust in bitcoin.
Absolutely it will rise because we all know that its market is notoriously volatile, it keeps fluctuating currently, thus there is no downward forever. Yep, recently the bad news about bitcoin updating regularly. With this crutch time of bitcoin and also anothers coin, we should be not panic too much and let it be because no one can touch it to change its fate. All we need to do right now is to keep holding and waiting till the price can get recovered, everything will be alright if you think in positive way, let trust in bitcoin.
supremo666

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:59:01 AM

the loss moeny.
When the price was 20,000$ there was a high spam on the Bitcoin network, making only a few bought Bitquin at that price.
Bitcoin is highly volatile so no one will be able to give you a real price for this coin.
If you keep bitcoin as an investment, it is best to follow the rules below:

• Do not invest recklessly just keeping the bitcoin up to high value (100,000$)
  • Never invest more than you lose

I think youre correct of what you said sir ,  you should check again and again before you invest and dont invest more than you lose ... Its more of a gambling type game , its really risky but if you ever hit the jackpot then dont put all your winnings on another steak ...
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

You can never go wrong with bitcoin, with all the battle being waged against it,it is still standing at over $7000,but in every investment, the best advice I can give is that you should only invest what you can afford to lose because anything van happen.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

Bitcoin price going down because some social media play negative role about bitcoin.some false news create panic.I think fake news is the high reason of bitcoin price down.but I hope its recover soon.

there are too many negative news in out there and they are not responsible for this situations and they keep saying that bitcoin will fall too deep without any chance to increase back. and this is attracting people to be panic and they come to the market and see that the price is fallen day by day so they think that bitcoin won't survive but the truth is bitcoin will still survive and bitcoin price will recover soon. just keep your faith in bitcoin and still believe that everything will normal again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

I think that is the natural process needed to create a balance of nature in the crypto market. Volatility is the result of simplification and elasticity. It is certainly a characteristic of maintaining and developing in the trend of increasing interest from the international community.Tongue
karnwillbit

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

Bit coin has corrected its fall many a times in the past and has even gone to new heights after a big fall, so cross your fingers and hope that the value will sky rocket again
Things are not going in the favor of the crypto market especially when it comes to that of the bitcoin as the demand of the bitcoin is greatly reducing which is resulting in the decrease in the market price of the bitcoin. Panic selling is also one of the key reason which is resulting in the downfall of the market and that investors have started believing that all their investment will go in vain.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:12:12 AM

the loss moeny.

Investing in bitcoin is very risky because there are some people spreading negativity to destruct bitcoin image so people get panic and sell their bitcoin in low price. Panic selling may advantageous to people who destruct bitcoin they can buy it in low price and sell it to higher price once the market value recover.
Greenkarki

Merit: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

The price of bitcoin is going down because due to lack of supply in the marrket. Most people hold the coins for long term. Because of price volatality they are not ready to sell. Hold the coins for future to get better price than now. Many people in the market are ready to buy now due to its low price. For past three days the price is slowly increasing and it makes investors happy. It seems the market will recover return soon.

Menez kibo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:17:45 PM

Maybe too much news on the internet that prohibits cryptocurrency so user many do sale
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

Many reasons behind bitcoin value getting dropped down more and more. Negative NEWS on bitcoin is the main reason behind bitcoin value being so low. Investors being calm waiting for either price to be more high or be so low are the other reasons behind bitcoin value's drop. As values are low, the bitcoin holders are not circulating the coins and this is other reason behind it value drop. Large investors might have stopped moving towards bitcoin and focusing on other altcoin or ICOs. This would be a reason for bitcoin value to be at the bottom.
LKing

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

Because it went up too much too fast. It is an overdue correction.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:18:29 PM

Maybe too much news on the internet that prohibits cryptocurrency so user many do sale
Right now, the market value of bitcoin has started recovering which is a very good news for all the investors who have invested their money into it. Since the past few days, the market value of bitcoin was very low and that was all because of the decrease in the demand of the bitcoin in the international market as well as the panic selling which was done by so many investors who were previously holding their coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: