Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:25:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest in an ICO?  (Read 365 times)
SL18 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:32:40 AM

When the market is res or green? I would say green... you want to have your coins when the market picks back up right?
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:01:20 AM

I think it is not right time to invest in an ICO.the biggest risk you can get when investing in ICO.because,ICO project is un successful or deceptive.ICO,s is very risky and its not advisable for newbies.so temporaily I have stopped investing in any of these ICO projects.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:03:17 AM

I think it is not right time to invest in an ICO.the biggest risk you can get when investing in ICO.because,ICO project is un successful or deceptive.ICO,s is very risky and its not advisable for newbies.so temporaily I have stopped investing in any of these ICO projects.
I have to have that risk whenever I invest in a coin because it would seem that the money would be too easy to make. It doesn't matter if it's an ICO or if it's a regular trade.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:04:07 AM

now is the right time to invest in ICO, because now there are many ICOs that have good prospects to be invested in the future.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:04:47 AM

When the market is res or green? I would say green... you want to have your coins when the market picks back up right?
Of course there is no perfect timing for entering to new ICO. If you want to participate in ICO with ethereum buying dips of ethereum is profitable even invested ICO doesnt bring you any profit. Bear markets are best times to invest in new projects.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
CryptoCa$hSieb

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:09:20 AM

As long as you have done your research and vetted the project.  Early  as possible to maximize your discounts/ bonuses.  Becoming an early adopter has multiple benefits including future airdrops.  Get involved and passionate about projects you think are going to be successful!
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:11:00 AM

I would take the biggest risk. when ICO fails, I lose everything. when ICO is successful, I will win a lot. that's gambling, bet or not? or you will continue to walk in a safe way.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:12:58 AM

In life, you can't ever predict the perfect timing when to invest in a bear or bull market. You need to go with your guts and do your research on which projects you believe in.

SL18 (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:17:15 AM

Okay so thanks for these answers.

Half of you though did not get my point.

I’m not asking whether or not i should invest in an ico or if they are risky or not. I’m asking if in a bear market, you are better off holding on to your coin or invest in the ico. By investing in a bear market I feel you lose the opportunity to miss all bulls...
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:48:40 AM

Everything depends on the currend ICO, its token price and terms. Sometimes ICOs are establishing their token price  at 1$ (or other fixed fiat amount) worth of ETH at the start of the pre sale and then fix this ETH price. If it happened at the peak then it might be a good chance to purchase tokens if you catch a dip after the price fix.
Most ICOs are fixing their prices in ETH  since the very beginning so  there is not much difference in the particular time of investment because we are expecting to get the profit in crypto, not fiat. But! If the ICO you see that the ICO is coming to the end and the market is dipin then you may take a chance and wait a bit. If the coin / token will get fast listing it will get into the waves of dips which will give you a chance to buy under the ICO price.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:57:27 AM

now its not the time to invest. in a bull market please invest. as per example , previous year November starts the bull run and Wabi and power ledger gave 10x potential. now even the best one do not give the 1x even.

bull market may arrive june please be wait

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:08:33 AM

this is my opinion.
At such exact moments, when crypto prices are very low. You can invest into ICO by following some ICO, and also with the right composition.
the decision is yours. myself choose to buy only coins in top marketcap.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:33:11 AM

For me the best time to invest ICO was it is so hype and have a chance yo grow in the coinmarketcap.A big chances to hold and a huge income to earn  is the great definition of crypto coins earner.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:24:37 AM

I think this is good time to invest in ICO, because cryptocurrency price still drop!
we can take this good moment to invest in ICO, but you should know which ICO have an potency to invest, which promising ICO and how the developers and team work, because invest in ICO have really big risk, we don't know that project will be successful or no.
But that depend by yourself, if you can predict how that ICO in future, you can choose want to invest or no. And I suggest you to learn more about ICO to minimize risk and losses asset, every ICO have their own advantages and weakness, so we should smart to choose an choice for it.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:35:57 AM

Now really is not recommended to participate in the project. ICO prices on the floor is really not higher than the price when buying ICO terminal. I bought STQ before and now its price is less than half the price of ICO.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:48:38 AM

No one will invest in ICO if their market performance is in Red because other may think that the certain ICO is losing and not a promising investments. You should wait to see them in green because it determine that the price is now going stable that the team hard works are working in which we could conclude now that many new investors are coming in. So to ensure gaining you should choose the ICO with good value trend in the market.
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:01:56 AM

in my opinion it is necessary to invest in ICO now. Because many countries want to prohibit ICO. It is impossible to lose time, because this possibility may to disappear.

jubayerjb25

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:27:43 AM

Pumps and dumps are normal in crypto currency when there is decrease in demand for the crypto currency then there will be the price fall and for that nothing to worry about. Hold your altcoins and don't panic. Soon bull market will return and I hope, price of all altcoins will go to the moon again. The price is still cheap compared to last week's price; i can suggest you to invest without doubt. Don’t miss this opportunity to increase profit. Have to keep in mind that if you have patience you will get a big profit from any invest.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

Investing in ICO from the very beginning to avail the most highest bonuses or discount, because regrets are always at the end, but take note, dont invest that you cannot afford to lose because not all ICO are good and can gives you a good profits at the end, most of them are good as pennies so be careful and dont invest too much.
monmoni

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:58:56 AM

The best time is when you already know how to learn an ICO project and you already have money. It is better to experience than just learning, it helps you more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: