Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: investment  (Read 166 times)
jessica1103 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:37:12 AM

hi guys...i have some confusing about this company..pls anyone else can help me, tell me more all informations about this company...and also how much benefits i can get it when i invest this company?? and how this company work it..thank so much
This is website : https://hbmcor.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:07:05 AM

hi guys...i have some confusing about this company..pls anyone else can help me, tell me more all informations about this company...and also how much benefits i can get it when i invest this company?? and how this company work it..thank so much
If you are doubtful and confused about this company you better go looking for other companies that are more clear than you are confused yourself and usually if for newcomers do not have to directly invest, you can follow the other gift than investing that you have not understood what an investment, sorry not its patronizing, i just give input.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:48:57 AM

It looks a daily income  scam  at first look. Probably best to stay clear of any such companies.
There are plenty of good crypto coins to choose from.
RobertMichaelArizona

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:09:29 AM

Warren buffett's Strategy work best in this case.Only invest in companies that you understand. You may miss some gems but overall in long run this work in my experience
jessica1103 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:57:22 AM

w could i ask u guys one more question ...hat do you guys think i’m still keep buying bitcoin at the moment or i’m waiting for pass hard time...pls give me some advices...many thanks
hidayatgp12

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:23:27 AM

w could i ask u guys one more question ...hat do you guys think i’m still keep buying bitcoin at the moment or i’m waiting for pass hard time...pls give me some advices...many thanks
According to me,if i have many token/other cryptocurrency i prefer to buy bitcoin right now because i think the price of bitcoin still down and have red signal. Which indicates the price is cheap than before. After that, i will wait until bitcoin's price rise up and sell my bitcoin. So you can get profit from there. Simply buy when the price down and sell when the price rise up
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:54:05 AM

Is he alone in the market or does he have certain characteristics. Judging by the news and development of his very bickering, and written some positive points and updates almost twice a month. So maybe this is not a HYIP but a project with a future.
Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

Warren buffett's Strategy work best in this case.Only invest in companies that you understand. You may miss some gems but overall in long run this work in my experience

Clearly agree.
If you have done some research and still confused, it is good to ask other's opinion.
But if after that you still doubt to invest, better not to invest and find others.
Wish you luck
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

Actually i don't know much about that company and if you still confused,   find  other companies there are many company are legits. I advised that you should do a research and read to have a lot of information.
jessica1103 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

thank u all guys for ur advices
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

You have to find it on your own so you will not be a victim of any hype, if you are not sure about this thing then better not to invest and go for other option. A lot of opportunities around here, don't waste your time looking for something not good, keep on searching so you can make good money in the long run.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:20:19 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 11:47:49 AM by Vit83

Clearly agree.
If you have done some research and still confused, it is good to ask other's opinion.
But if after that you still doubt to invest, better not to invest and find others.
Wish you luck
This isn't working in crypto world) Remember few top gainers on ICO and try to explain what they will be used for? their monetization? why they cost so much money) Just because they can)

cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:38:51 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:22:54 PM

i highly doubt the company you are saying, the first thing i did not find there was their development team. they also do not have other social media accounts, so how do we want to ask and discuss for his project. go away from this kind of company.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: