Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: everyone greetings  (Read 116 times)
emrah1492 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:48:07 AM

I will start this business a new minus points I can not tell the problem I bought btc I want to buy btc by selling btc I can help me in this issue Is there some debt that can help me? I do not have my collateral I want for 15 days
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:03:42 AM

I will start this business a new minus points I can not tell the problem I bought btc I want to buy btc by selling btc I can help me in this issue Is there some debt that can help me? I do not have my collateral I want for 15 days

You want to buy btc by selling btc...? You know that makes no sense right..? Also since you dont have collateral for whatever youre asking, youre not getting a loan.
emrah1492 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:09:51 AM

i know i just want a small amount i'll buy it to prove it i will pay back
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

i know i just want a small amount i'll buy it to prove it i will pay back

you know my friend,no stupid member of this forum will allow you even in cent to lend with you.if you want to start a business go to the bank and lend there and if you dont have money just find a job out there.

Now if you want to lend here you must provide a colateral that is more than in what you lend.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: