Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LITECOININVEST] New litecoin investment platform. www.litecoininvest.com  (Read 2287 times)
Ethera (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 03:39:54 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2013, 03:58:48 PM by Ethera

Good day,

Edit for general discussion thread: this is an announcement, please provide questions or remarks in the forum topic in the marked section under "Securities". https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,6460.0.html

My name is Narimantas 'Neil' Sakalys and I am here to tell you, that after litecoinglobal announced shutdown we started working really hard on a counterpart, which crypto community needed so much. After a month of really hard work our team is proud to announce new Litecoin investment platform launching on monday, 21st of October 2013.

www.litecoininvest.com

For today and tomorrow we invite you to test out the platform on our test user: test/test with pin 1234 . Knock yourself out with testing all the features we implemented so far and read what is ahead on launch. On monday we will clear all data from datatables, enable the wallet integration and mails, launching the platform at 12.00 GMT (London time).

Litecoininvest.com features:

* Legal business JSC running all legal within the law
* Team which worked on lots of big projects
* Continues development with listening to community
* Free transfer of businesses from litecoinglobal.com (contact us by my mail narimantas.sakalys@gmail.com for your options)
* Double security (not in test) 2fa
* Hot/cold wallet integration for improved security
* Double server security (if first set of servers goes down for any reason, secondary site takes over).
* New technology trading engine, allowing realtime trades without collisions
* Low trading fees (0.2% per action)
* Dedicated team toward security checks of new securities creation
* Successful running business to prove credibility of the team
* BTC and XPM investment sites following shorty (within 2 weeks for both sites)
*US customers are welcome, in fact we had great help from few americans on this one.

We wanted to remind you, that this is the initial starting point, and our team will continue to work with same speed and dedication, to build this platform into something, that crypto world deserves.

So once again, please come in for a test drive, remember that there is few things not enabled (for obvious reasons) and that securities and some data is random generated. And remember we are launching live on 21st of October.

follow us on twitter @Litecoininvest

Neil
Modify message

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 03:42:42 PM

So once again, please come in for a test drive, remember that there is few things not enabled (for obvious reasons) and that securities and some data is random generated. And remember we are launching live on 21st of October.

Neil

I'll add this to the WuTC directory once it goes live, Neil.  Cheers.
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 04:03:37 PM

Reserved

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitOrca

Activity: 87

Buy and Sell Templates and Themes with Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 12:27:59 AM

Very nice site!

Clean, easy to use and looks fantastic.  We should rally the LTC Global refugees here.

Best of luck  Grin

Admin @ BitOrca | Contact: admin@bitorca.com | Twitter |  Sell/Buy Bitcoin code! @ BitOrca | OrcaBlog | Best Bitcoin Tool Competiton!

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 01:29:43 AM

Great job. I'm curious though, you say that you welcome U.S investors? How did you get around all of the U.S Security registrations? LitecoinGlobal was a legal business based out of Belize, but it looks like they got shut down due to U.S regulations (dealing with U.S customers)

I'm curious, because so far the only way to stay in business has been to collect ID from citizens. If you have found a new method of either working with the system, or getting around it, it would be incredibly lovely for Cryptos as a whole.

That being said, I owned an asset on Litecoinglobal, and if after looking into everything, I find it suitable, I may take you up on your offer to relist here.
Ethera (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 07:16:03 AM

SaltySpitoon the reason of litecoinglobal closure is that operator (burnside) was a citizen of US. That's why they could do everything. We are in compliance of our laws and acting legally, so no problems there.
claycoins

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:12:21 AM

good to see another stock exchange alternative.

Ethera (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:34:46 PM

And we are live. First security is up, trading is up, the liteconinvest platform shares will be available tomorrow (not much, to differ approving people a bit). First charity giveaway to SeansOutpost (10 shares) will happen after going through the security.

Neil
gorgorom

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 06:43:19 PM

This is great! Good job guys! Tranferring funds now Smiley

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
Ethera (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:53:58 PM

Thanks! We really believe we have what it takes in the long run to provide with secure and constant base for crypto investments. Within 12 hours our own security will be up for trading (Thou we will release very small percentage of shares, for people who want to be moderators of upcoming securities) as well as we will start distributing our promised 1% to charities.
We hope you enjoy our site and our teams dedication.

Neil
Ethera (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:10:59 PM

reminder, follow us on twitter @Litecoininvest
Ethera (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 07:11:02 PM

Our own stock went live as well, and first 1% charity deal went live, a voting quantity was passed to SeansOutpost. We are for the people who do great jobs!

Neil
Ethera (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 02:17:31 PM

Tomorrow we should have few more listing at our platform.

As well would like to remind, if you are running charity, you are entitled to 10 shares. 90 Shares are left to be distributed this way.
If you want to apply send email to neil@litecoininvest.com with link to any resources about your charity.

Neil
Ethera (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:12:34 PM

3 securities relisted from litecoinglobal.
Happy trading!

Neil
SpaceProphet

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:30:46 AM

3 securities relisted from litecoinglobal.
Happy trading!

Neil

I just purchased some shares in Sketis -- the security that represents the value of litecoininvest. 

I did some research and found that Ethera already operates a successful mining operation and seems committed to the community.  I believe that his implementation of the exchange is a show of dedication and not some pump and dump. 

Some might remember the value of LTC-GLOBAL stock before the market closed.  It was trading for more than 400 LTC within the previous three months.  If Litecoininvest even sees a fraction of the success of LTC-Global, Sketis shares (which represent the value of litecoininvest, and its bitcoin and primecoin counterparts) will rise. 

Here are my prime reasons for investing in Sketis:

Litecoin is currently very affordable.
Ethera and his team are provably competent in their management of LT-MINE ( > 400% rise in value since IPO).
Litecoininvest is a first mover in the wake of BTCT/LTC-GLOBAL's demise.
They offer security issuers from BTCT/LTC-GLOBAL to reissue on Litecoinglobal for no cost.  This should make them a very attractive option for migrant security issuers looking for a new home.
Sketis represents the profits of three different exchanges whereas LTC-GLOBAL's soaring stock represented only one.
US investors are welcome at Litecoininvest while turned away almost everywhere else.  If US investors still trust bitcoin securities, Litecoininvest is in a very good position to accept US investors.
Loose regulatory climate in Lithuania.
Sketis has a charity arm -- which is awesome for the community.  They're helping out Sean's Outpost and other charities with their operation.

Good luck with the project Ethera!
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:24:29 PM

All good points. I like this exchange!

Ashkelon

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:42:01 PM

hey, i really like your new site, i've started using it for the litecoin part of my portolio.

I'm quite happy with the service except that right now i can't seem to get the website to load..

ETA on being back up?

dominus mysteria
soundasleep

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:23:57 PM

Today we've added support to keep track of Litecoininvest accounts and securities to CryptFolio (thread).

CryptFolio helps you safely keep track of accounts and securities over time, and generates reports (such as your overall USD net worth and historical security values). We've also started to collect historical data on securities (such as ASICMINER1K-PT), which can also be added to your reports.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: