Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:18:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum price plunge: Is the cryptocurrency dead?  (Read 509 times)
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

Now for many it is possible to buy Ethereum at a low price. Two months ago, we could not dream of such a price, and now many people hesitate and do not know what to do.  I think another opportunity to buy ETH at $500 will be no more.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

All cryptocurrency dropped more than 50% and this case not happening in first times, just take alook history chart of Ethereum, in that daily  chart mention the price was dropped from $400 to $150, now the price droped from $1300 to around $600. So this situation still normal.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

the price drop does not mean that the ico will die.
it's a wajr thing, because in the world of cryptocurrency has its own currents.
so be cool, everything will be fine.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

There are lot of bad news comes in this market such as google and face book ban crypto currency ads and some other social media also follow them in future and it make huge impact on this market. All altcoins are dropping due to these negative news ethreum also following the market.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

Crypto currency can never die. it is just a down trend of this market and it happen's many time in history, Price of ethereum is down but it does'nt mean the crypto currency market is end. up's & down's just a part of this market and market will revive soon and go up side.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

ETH, being the second best cryptocurrency on the basis of the market cap, plus, a basis to most of the ICOs, has potential to revive. Most of the ICO take ETH as an investment and most of the exchanges have ETH trading pair, these both things will maintain the demand. The growth of ETH from $300 to $1200 in a short period was ridiculous. The massive pump had to end in a correction which coupled with the negative sentiments in the market. But, according to chart analysis, Bitcoin has touched the bottom and is expected to recover from these levels.
mariored89

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

not only ethereum but also a lot of cryptos have made a drop probably because the market was afraid of the consequences of the G20
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

I think that big players are going to enter the game, in the hands of these people the media, so they can influence the market of crypto currency,  we will soon see an explosion that will happen suddenly in one night.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

Aint going to happen,ethereum isnt the cryptocurrency but bitcoin it is the foundation of cryptocurrencies,doesnt make sense? if bitcoin wants these altcoins to get dumped surely it will dumped if bitcoin wants these altcoins to get pumped,you will see bitcoin wont stand in its way to get these shitcoin's asses.That is why we need to respect the bitcoin's dominance to protect your porftolio from being torn apart with bitcoin's movements.

Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:43:08 PM

Ethereum is down 0.75% to $594.96 today as of this writing. Could you share the reason behind this price drop? Thank you.

Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/
I think that falls like Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. Despite this, everyone is waiting for crypto spring, when they will be able to sell their coins at high prices.
I believe that soon Ethereum will begin to grow again. But growth will be very slow. It is not a fact that it will achieve its best results this year.

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

this is an excellent opportunity to buy cheaper, the last time etherium reached $ 900, then fell to 500 and again grew to 1,400.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

this is an excellent opportunity to buy cheaper, the last time etherium reached $ 900, then fell to 500 and again grew to 1,400.
No kidding, at first I was sad about all this correcting but I now realise eventually it will stop bleeding. When that day comes, just by a couple of coins near their bottoms and watch the fun unfold Smiley. It is crazy how you can frame a bad thing to actually turn it into a good thing, silver linings baby Smiley.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:03:10 PM

I think that Ethereum is influenced by Bitcoin. The skyrocketing growth of Bitcoin led to the rise of all cryptocurrencies, and the price of the cryptocurrencies after the rebound. The current price is like a whale selling Bitcoins, trying to clear those who do not trust Bitcoin. If it is a long-term investment, I don't think it really needs panic, because the blockchain will get more applications this year.

I think of the same thing. I think that since them two are two of the most powerful and high-priced coins in the market, they each affect how their values would climb or fall. That's the same direct correlation that happened last year, during the time when Bitcoin was falling; most of the coins, even the high tier ones are in a stand still, but when Bitcoin started to surge, then also had little surges on their own. Since Bitcoin has fallen recently it somehow ripples into the whole market.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:06:08 PM

I think that big players are going to enter the game, in the hands of these people the media, so they can influence the market of crypto currency,  we will soon see an explosion that will happen suddenly in one night.
Ethereum is not going to have a low price if the ICO people use it. Bitcoin and Ethereum us usually trying to compare itself against each other.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

Ethereum is a good coin, a good project. Unfortunately it was too overrated. I think at the time it was worth $ 1400, actually its price was about $ 900. That's such a great wrap prices coins, Ethereum so much and blown away.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

Hello! Why people outside of cryptoworld say this "crypto will die soon" I can understand it! But when people write such things on this forum I cannot understand it! You know but is so easy to understand - sometime it dump sometime pump and sometime there is corrections! Please read this forum better before write such slogans!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

Ethereum is down 0.75% to $594.96 today as of this writing. Could you share the reason behind this price drop? Thank you.

The reason for falling all the coins is one. This is the fall of bitcoin and the all market in general. So if you did not exit in USDT, just wait for a good price.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

The reason for falling all the coins is one. This is the fall of bitcoin and the all market in general. So if you did not exit in USDT, just wait for a good price.
we must remain optimistic if the ethereum will increase, which at present though ethereum goes down but does not cause death to cryptocurrency and maybe the coin will rise higher than the current price in the future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

The reason why ethereum's price plunge was because the bitcoin's price dropped. It was obvious that ethereum is dependent on bitcoin's price. In my opinion, I don't really think that ethereum will die because before it happened, the other crypto coins with lowest price will be the first one to die. Another good thing is that most of the tokens of ICOs are compatible with ethereum which means that it has lots of supporters.
laracrofth

Activity: 374

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

I suppose we have a crisis on the market due to panic of the investors cashing out, there is no way the market is dead.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: