Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:00:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum price plunge: Is the cryptocurrency dead?  (Read 509 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:10:01 PM

I suppose we have a crisis on the market due to panic of the investors cashing out, there is no way the market is dead.
it's not caused by the panic investors. EOS team was sending a large amount of ethereum to the bitfinex exchange site. I have known from the santiment team if EOS was sending 166k of ethereum to the bitfinex and then dump it at the cheap price. And that makes a lot of cheap orders were filling by EOS team itself. This is why price of ethereum gets more downfall rather than bitcoin. That not means of the market was dead.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:15:51 PM

Ethereum is down 0.75% to $594.96 today as of this writing. Could you share the reason behind this price drop? Thank you.

Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Bitcoin falling = altcoin down also
Bitcoin pump up = altcoin pump up next
In my own opinion this down trend happen to ethereum is normal since bitcoin falling down so high and the market are in crusial situation if the GR20 meeting get a good result we can see the market climb again just wait this situation can be fixed whatever situation happen.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:18:59 PM

crypto is not dead but it seems that crypto currencies take a rest) and everybody hoping that soon we will see green market!
headie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

The demand for eth has drastically reduced due to the restrictions on ICO causing eth market to reduce
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:56:21 PM

Ethereum is down 0.75% to $594.96 today as of this writing. Could you share the reason behind this price drop? Thank you.

The fall of the crypto-currency in the price is a common occurrence and for this special reasons are not required. It can not constantly grow in price, it needs periods of falling and stagnation. Ethereum is now lowered in price, as all the crypto-currency is lowered after bitcoin. It is not necessary to be afraid of such a situation in the crypto currency market, after each fall, then growth follows.

ruthbabe (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

Ethereum is now lowered in price, as all the crypto-currency is lowered after bitcoin. It is not necessary to be afraid of such a situation in the crypto currency market, after each fall, then growth follows.

I do not know where you get the assumption that "Ethereum is now lowered in price". I guess your source might not be from coinmarketcap you just type it as your source. And I guess too, you just simply speculate without any reference at all, because if you have you will know Ethereum price trend is going upward since April 7, 2018... click the links below to check it.

Ethereum Chart (Aug 7, 2015 - Apr 23, 2018)
Historical data for Ethereum (Jan 23, 2018 - Apr 23, 2018)

panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

no, do not quickly draw conclusions, this is not the end of crypto see now ETH has started up again although still on a small scale, but in the next few weeks ETH, will rise to a much higher price again.

jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

DoNews February 20 (Reporter Zhao Jinjie) Vitalik Buterin, the founder of the Ethereum blockchain network, warned in a tweet on Saturday that the cryptocurrency is a new, ultra-unstable asset. The price may plunge to nothing at any time.

In the tweets, Bartling cautions investors that investing in cryptocurrency should not exceed their own level of risk. Butrin also said that "if you are thinking about how to use your life savings investment, traditional assets are still the most secure."

The cryptocurrency price has been restored compared with the previous plunge, where value had evaporated $100 billion in one day. Bitcoin prices rebounded to more than $10,000 last week after falling to $5947.4.

The 24-year-old "genius prodigy" has repeatedly expressed his worries about the entire cryptocurrency community. In December last year, Butrin also criticized the cryptocurrency investors for showing off their wealth everywhere. He believes that these investors have forgotten the role of cryptocurrency, that is, this new technology can make the whole society better. And on Twitter said: "If we have achieved the achievement is to talk about luxury cars and inappropriate jokes, then I will launch."

Data from industry website CoinMarketCap shows that the global market value of digital currency has soared from less than US$18 billion in early 2017 to US$560 billion. (Finish)
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

this is an excellent opportunity to buy cheaper, the last time etherium reached $ 900, then fell to 500 and again grew to 1,400.
No kidding, at first I was sad about all this correcting but I now realise eventually it will stop bleeding. When that day comes, just by a couple of coins near their bottoms and watch the fun unfold Smiley. It is crazy how you can frame a bad thing to actually turn it into a good thing, silver linings baby Smiley.

Glad to see there  are actually people who think the way I do when it comes to drop in prices. People see the price of a coin drop and all they want to do is speculate whether or not the price keep going down or if the coin is dying instead of actually doing the smart thing and buying into the market at a cheap rate. When prices drop, it is time to buy
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

I do not understand why the fall of the etherium is tied to the fall of bitcoin. If you look at the root and understand what the etherio from bitcoin differs from, the fundamental difference here is that if the entire Bitcoin system is only and exclusively a transaction mechanism that records them in a blockchain with the added opportunity to generate new bitcoins with which and transactions are carried out, Ethereum extends this field to the ability to carry out any transactions of any kind, also without certification by any central authority or any third party. At least that's the theory. From this it is evident that in fact at least the etherium is the brother of bitcoin, but they are called upon to fulfill different goals. So why is everything tied up on bitkoine ??  The etherium should cost more !!!
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

IMO, the market cap of crypto market has been low for the past few months. There aren’t fresh money flowing in, hence explain ETH price going sideways.
xws

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

The ether falls on a bearish trend, and this is evident. It is not clear why the bears are attacking for more than a month, and the situation is stabilizing a bit, it is starting to fall again. I hope that in a couple of months, growth will begin. Otherwise, many small-handed players will lose interest in this investment segment.
bibitao57

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

I think that Ethereum is influenced by Bitcoin. The skyrocketing growth of Bitcoin led to the rise of all cryptocurrencies, and the price of the cryptocurrencies after the rebound. The current price is like a whale selling Bitcoins, trying to clear those who do not trust Bitcoin. If it is a long-term investment, I don't think it really needs panic, because the blockchain will get more applications this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: