Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Government Attack Plan for Cryptocurrency  (Read 98 times)
kcucchia (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:00:03 AM

Back in December, there was a story about how a U.S. lady used "bitcoin" to send money to ISIS - She was arrested. Allegedly.

Link: http://bitcoinist.com/woman-arrested-sending-60000-bitcoin-isis/
Link: https://nypost.com/2017/12/14/woman-busted-sending-thousands-in-bitcoin-to-isis/

Now there are some key points to consider/remember with regards to this story. And this in part is my opinion - but I believe I am right (dont let my Newbie rank fool you).

Remember:  Governements are petrified of Cryptocurrency.

Consider:     80% of the world is very gullible (using the 80/20 rule) and will believe whatever is jammed down their throat by the media without questioning it. Especially when both the Left and the Right are aspousing the same "facts."

Now keeping the above 2 points in mind - answer for me these questions..
1) Why can I not find a picture of this alleged ISIS supporter ANYWHERE online?
2) Why would a criminal - who, in an effort to support ISIS, who we can at least concede was a well organized group run by at least somewhat savvy people (despite their being the scum of the earth) - elect to send the money in "Bitcoins" as opposed to any one of the Private/Secure/Untraceable cryptocurrencies available? Why not use Z-Cash? Verge? Crave? Bytecoin? -- Pardon me, but I'll give ISIS the credit of being slightly more intelligent than the common criminal peasant.
3) Why was there absolutely NO coverage of this criminal trial in the news? Are we assume she was sent to Guantanamo without due process?

Why? I'll tell you why. This story is FAKE NEWS. Complete and utter deception. This was the beginning of the process of the US government's attempt to brainwash the American people. The beginning of their attempt to diminish crypto, and cast it in the light of something that is used on black markets to hurt the U.S. and other Western countries. Hell - Venezuela and their dictator Nick Maduro are even making their own backed by their oil, and Belarus, the final dictatorship in Europe, intends to become a HAVEN for this "Criminal enterprise," I'm sure they'll try to argue.

This entire story is a scam. A disgraceful attempt to deceive people and make the idea of destroying this space that 95% of people around the world DON'T understand a bit more palpable, before more people begin to understand what it's capabilities are.

What's worse? On December 14th, the day this story was initially reported, Bitcoin was trading at just under $17,000; it hit it's high of $20,035 on December 17th - and has been in freefall ever since, with bad news story after bad news story killing any breath of fresh air the price trend begins to take. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Little by little by little - Global governments will try to diminish and destroy something beautiful because they are powerless to completely control it. But they can certainly diminish it. Remain vigilant, and don't believe everything you read. Fight the good fight.

#FAKENEWS

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: