Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rothschild and Bitcoin  (Read 176 times)
ArkiCrypto (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:21:24 AM

We all know that rothschild owns most of the money (Fiats) around the world, This is what I've searched when I do a preliminary research regarding the Rothschild. If this may be true what do you think the rothschild approach to cryptocurrencies? What are they gonna do? or what approach they're going to do in regards with the cryptocurrency.

What do you think? I think this may be a good discussion to discuss or maybe not?  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:30:37 AM

We all know that rothschild owns most of the money (Fiats) around the world, This is what I've searched when I do a preliminary research regarding the Rothschild.

Share your research. My research (i.e., a Google search) says that the Rothchilds don't own anywhere near "most the money around the world". In fact Forbes listed only one Rothchild family member in their 2015 list of Billionaires and the person was ranked 1,125th on the list!

Here's a link to my source: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rothschild-family-wealth/

The Rothchilds' proportion of the world's wealth was probably greater 100 years ago when wealth was more concentrated to fewer people. As commerce has grown so has the wealth of people around the world.

If this may be true what do you think the rothschild approach to cryptocurrencies? What are they gonna do? or what approach they're going to do in regards with the cryptocurrency.

Now, given that we've proved the Rothchilds don't own most of the money in the world, do we still care what their opinion is on Bitcoin? If we listened to world's powerful and wealth about Bitcoin we would have all abandoned it. The current wealthy were totally against Bitcoin except for the Winklevoss gents.
solopay669

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

I think Rothschild has hidden supplies of bitcoins, such a person can not lag behind the fashion trends of the market! Grin
NoiBuonKTen

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:48:34 AM

Yes Rothschild is the best family of Banking!
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:53:36 AM

We all know that rothschild owns most of the money (Fiats) around the world, This is what I've searched when I do a preliminary research regarding the Rothschild. If this may be true what do you think the rothschild approach to cryptocurrencies? What are they gonna do? or what approach they're going to do in regards with the cryptocurrency.

What do you think? I think this may be a good discussion to discuss or maybe not?  Huh

The approach is simple. Spread fake news. That is their forte. Make simpletons believe in Mickey Mouse Money that  they print on a regular basis.And destabilize the things that they cannot possibly shutdown like cryptocurrencies. Simple as that.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:55:35 AM

What do you think? I think this may be a good discussion to discuss or maybe not?  Huh

Many people think that cryptocurrency will free us from the control of the world bank which is owned and controlled by the rotschild family. But did you not think that cryptocurrency is also made by them or if not since they hold most of the worlds dollar it is also inevitable that they own a huge deal of cryptocurrency volume at their fingers. Having a huge and vast resources is really an advantage to them since they can invest anywhere and can own anything this world has to offer. In the end we cannot escape their clutches.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:09:41 AM

I don't think they have any interest into a market only worth <$500B even if we reach $1Trillion.
We all know that rothschild owns most of the money (Fiats) around the world, This is what I've searched when I do a preliminary research regarding the Rothschild.

Share your research. My research (i.e., a Google search) says that the Rothchilds don't own anywhere near "most the money around the world". In fact Forbes listed only one Rothchild family member in their 2015 list of Billionaires and the person was ranked 1,125th on the list!

Here's a link to my source: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rothschild-family-wealth/

The Rothchilds' proportion of the world's wealth was probably greater 100 years ago when wealth was more concentrated to fewer people. As commerce has grown so has the wealth of people around the world.

If this may be true what do you think the rothschild approach to cryptocurrencies? What are they gonna do? or what approach they're going to do in regards with the cryptocurrency.

Now, given that we've proved the Rothchilds don't own most of the money in the world, do we still care what their opinion is on Bitcoin? If we listened to world's powerful and wealth about Bitcoin we would have all abandoned it. The current wealthy were totally against Bitcoin except for the Winklevoss gents.

Nobody really knows how much the rothschild are worth now and it's almost impossible to track the total worth of the whole family because they have too many descendants now, their wealth were split to the younger generations but I believe they are worth more now than before if you sum up every rothschild's wealth today and don't forget their influence and connections, it's a lot more important for me than their wealth itself.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

What do you think? I think this may be a good discussion to discuss or maybe not?  Huh

Many people think that cryptocurrency will free us from the control of the world bank which is owned and controlled by the rotschild family. But did you not think that cryptocurrency is also made by them or if not since they hold most of the worlds dollar it is also inevitable that they own a huge deal of cryptocurrency volume at their fingers. Having a huge and vast resources is really an advantage to them since they can invest anywhere and can own anything this world has to offer. In the end we cannot escape their clutches.

Banks will always be involved in things where money is, why would it be different with cryptocurrencies. But even with kind of money Rothchild have, it would be really hard to manipulate Bitcoin's market. Maybe some small crypto's, but not Bitcoin's. Also dollar is not as strong as it was before, it will not last forever. But I agree that having a lot of resources could be beneficial, but you are wrong to think that money can buy everything. Bitcoin's advantage over other currencies is that its decentralized, and for someone to manipulate it, they need to posses insane amount of coins. Also I don't see why someone would try to destroy Bitcoin, when they can make profit from it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: