Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Advice Needed  (Read 670 times)
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

hello everyone!
I am quite new to the cryptos, however Im very interested in learning and discovering the trading process of cryptos!
Therefore, I would like to ask crypto traders for some advices about how to better learn the trading process and how to start trading. Thanks in advance!
 Smiley Smiley

Hi, you can start learning about fundamental and technical analysis of trading cryptos. Even though, fundamental analysis is not really important for some people but combining with technical analysis can be a great advantage. Technical analysis offers a lot of strategies that you can choose from, for example Moving Average Cross, Bollinger Band, and others. I was a former forex trader and basically forex trading strategies works better in cryptos.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

hello everyone!
I am quite new to the cryptos, however Im very interested in learning and discovering the trading process of cryptos!
Therefore, I would like to ask crypto traders for some advices about how to better learn the trading process and how to start trading. Thanks in advance!
 Smiley Smiley

Before starting you must have a knowledge about trading, basic and advance. Basically, you can learn in internet or googling such as trend market, support resistance, chart, candle and many things. For advance such as risk and money management will need your experience when you trading in market.
In crypto market, fundamental analysis is better than technical then you must reading news every day to have information about crypto and altcoin. It's just my opinion.
mely07

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:25:52 AM

Hello, here is my advice to you,,

first rule is don't trade with emotion and keep in mind this (high risk = high profit) (low risk = low profit)
if you already learn the basic on how to trade which is very easy you can proceed to making a strategy in trading there many strategies out there where it can give you an advantage,, for example is use averaging entries to minimal your losses.
but most important for me is use a indicators here the indicators that i commonly use
1 bollinger
2 RSI
3 macd
try to use that indicators first, goodluck
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:26:27 PM

Hello, here is my advice to you,,

first rule is don't trade with emotion and keep in mind this (high risk = high profit) (low risk = low profit)
if you already learn the basic on how to trade which is very easy you can proceed to making a strategy in trading there many strategies out there where it can give you an advantage,, for example is use averaging entries to minimal your losses.
but most important for me is use a indicators here the indicators that i commonly use
1 bollinger
2 RSI
3 macd
try to use that indicators first, goodluck
Learning the fundamentals is easy in theory but applying them in real time, with the pressure of having money at stake and with other traders reacting to the movements of the charts is another story, this is why even though trading seems easy it is one of the most difficult activities to master and with good reason the person that is able to master trading will make a fortune.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:02:09 AM

hello everyone!
 Smiley Smiley
here I am still new in crypto trading, if I see it and read here read krypto trading is not easy course, maybe we if we want to trade should be able to analyze the coin we want to buy, and as a trader must be able to find a good market for him to trade, and traders should have patience and calm in thinking, do not panic, that is if I think.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:22:42 AM

hello everyone!
 Smiley Smiley
here I am still new in crypto trading, if I see it and read here read krypto trading is not easy course, maybe we if we want to trade should be able to analyze the coin we want to buy, and as a trader must be able to find a good market for him to trade, and traders should have patience and calm in thinking, do not panic, that is if I think.
the best way are making also this things to be more good about when you are making experience on it this is where you can truly understand not just by reading but also on the on the spot session of on how are you trade for.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:39:46 AM

hello everyone!
 Smiley Smiley

If you want to learn about trading in a comprehensive way then try the School of Pipsology here https://www.babypips.com/learn. You will learn a lot from that site because you are learning little by little and after you graduate from that, you will have an idea of how the market works and what are the strategies to use depending on your taste. Of course you cannot just learn the theories but apply it in your actual trade since you will learn a whole lot more if you experience it yourself. Just start with a small amount and then try trading.

You may have a beginners luck but if you lose then try again and learn from your mistakes. If you trade often then you will be able to control your emotions faster which is the hardest part in trading because you are battling with yourself and there are times that you just give in to your emotions that causes you to lose in a trade.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

Again, you need to set a trading plan and stick to it. At Online Trading Academy, students execute live stock trades in the market under the guidance of a senior instructor until right decisions become second nature. If you’re trading on your own, impulsive behavior can be your worst enemy. Greed can keep you in a position for too long and fear can cause you to bail out too soon. Don’t expect to get rich on a single trade.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:25:00 AM

hello everyone!
 Smiley Smiley
The first thing you need to do is have a deposit in Crypto to make any exchange possible. You should learn about how the market works and how to recognize and classify the Altcoin. Knowing all that, you should start with small investments and after you have believed that you were able to avoid the risks, then make big deals.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:27:17 AM

The important thing in the cryotocurrency trading is buy low and sell high and never invest more than afford to lose,If you are going to do it as a full time job the learn all the basics of it and try it will small investment initially,if that works then go with mass investment or just go with other kind of cryotocurrency investment.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:19:46 AM

Before investing in the technology business, I recommend learning technical investment before you put money into business. This will make you lose a small amount of money and gain more experience.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:36:29 AM

hello everyone!
 Smiley Smiley
Time and time again "new comers" are asking same question about advices about trading. You can see same thread in this forum and i believe you have already gotten the right answers for this kind of question. Please do care to read.
Yes, this is one of the main problems that forum is solving. The fight against spammers which mostly came from newbies who don't do a single effort to read first through the forum for their simple questions. I'm tired of skipping through some pages because all I see is the same topic over and over again. To the OP, please lock the thread now as I'm well aware you already know the answer.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

By reading topics in here you will find out some information , i suggest you follow some cryptocurrency youtubers on youtube, some of them are really good!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MawanWawan

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

cryptocurrency trading is a fantastic choice to make you a millionaire, and now everyone is trying to get it. Therefore, it is not surprising that digital money has become their subject with a very fast profit. The most important thing for the future of traders is choosing the right trading platform . Some knowledge will come to you with experience with the trading process, you will have your own trading strategy and principles. With bitcoin will not only make you diversify but more reliable. If you manage to understand these skills, then you open up the possibility to make a profit .
Ninciabr

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

you will be more likely not to lose your money if you buy now, but not all at once, and will sell a year or later.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:32:14 PM

Learn some  basic theory  and start practice. Believe me you can learn how to trade only on practice. If don't know where to start, you can  check here https://www.investopedia.com/
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:47:11 PM

Learn some  basic theory  and start practice. Believe me you can learn how to trade only on practice. If don't know where to start, you can  check here https://www.investopedia.com/
Trading is not something that can be completely learn out of books or videos, at some point you need to sit down look at the charts and start trading, it is very easy to read the books and think that you're going to become a successful trader it is only when you begin to practice when you realize that is a lot harder than what you thought.
liltrader

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

I could recommend you a great service, dedicated to technical analyzes; it's free. You can look at dozens of charts and analyzes made by experienced traders.
https://www.tradingview.com/

Also, you could practice and do some analyze by yourself.

Recently I subscribed as a beta tester for this project (they working on the automatic trading bot): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3294989.0.
These guys have a channel on tradingview as well. They post tech analytics of new coin every day: https://www.tradingview.com/u/DestinationMoonCrypto/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: