Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOBILINKCOIN : Telecom + Blockchain = Free Unlimited Voice & Data Worldwide  (Read 1235 times)
Community Support (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:04:22 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 12:26:14 AM by Community Support

TIME UNTIL END OF ICO SALE:

Follow Us:

ICO Reviews:

DISCOVERING MOBILINK-COIN

MOBILINK Network is the 1st Decentralized Mobile Telecom Provider and has now launched the
MOBILINK-COIN, making it the only border-less and decentralized telecom network, using Ethereum Smart Contract
based blockchain technology with our unique algorithm to calculate Ad revenue sharing and Proof of Work.

MOBILINK-COIN will eliminate all mobile monthly fees to users, by replacing your current mobile SIM card with a
MOBILINK-SIM Card. The revenue that’s currently generated from user’s monthly voice/data service fee will be replaced
by revenue from digital advertising. In fact, revenues generated from digital mobile ads per user are forecasted to be
more than 235% of mobile monthly fee revenues by 2021. This will allow MOBILINK-Network and its COIN holders to
earn more in MOBILINK-COINS than what they would currently pay in monthly mobile service fees.

For more detailed information, check out our Whitepaper
Full Version     Short Version
mbahokey

Activity: 547
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

Interesting project, telecom based Blockchain technology, by replacing my mobile SIM card with a mobilink SIM Card, that's will eliminate all mobile monthly fees, seems like great technology, but how it work, how can mobilink SIM Card will work for all countries in the world ?
Community Support (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:34:59 AM

Interesting project, telecom based Blockchain technology, by replacing my mobile SIM card with a mobilink SIM Card, that's will eliminate all mobile monthly fees, seems like great technology, but how it work, how can mobilink SIM Card will work for all countries in the world ?

We will use our partners network. So far we have 170+ direct and indirect partnership with network providers and it supported with 170+ countries too. You can look at our website for your answers and also join our telegram group for discussions.
Telegram Group: http://t.me/mobilinkcointechnical
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:54:19 AM

This concept is very good and I love mobile-related coins, with a great rating I'm sure this will be impressive in the future
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:08:34 AM

MOBILINK-COIN (MBX) will eliminate all mobile monthly fees by replacing the smartphone user's current mobile SIM card with a MOBILINK-SIM Card. I think this is an interesting project and will be liked by many people.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

Hi Op, what will it cost to get a Mobilink SIM card after the ICO?
When will Mobilink be launching their services?
Thanks as I await your response.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:36:17 PM

DEV Can you please apply to Vicex? Its free to list coin. We just need 200 votes after you have listed the coin.
LISTING RULES! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

you can vote every 24 hours

for sign up follow this link: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=35c4e048-251b-4109-b5f467edf231
then vote on this site: https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing

For info :   VICex.io is tracking vote for IP+Account so do not create number of account and vote from same PC for same coin. Otherwise ACC may get banned before it got listed.
Do it other social media or other bounty thread not in the ann thread. They will reported you as spam or making wrong post section. Better delete it now. If someone see this post they will report and your account will be ban.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

Somewhere I've heard about this mobile provider. And it seems to me that investing in mobile telesystems is an investment in the future.

manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

Wow new thread.....fantastic. I love it.
Good luck.
23john23

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

Kindly please refrain from posting such nonsensical stuffs, the previous discussion thread has a good flow of conversation and because of those people who can't keep their mouth shut onto something caused a havoc. It's such a shame to have it gone. I got a question: On their bounty thread, it states that we should save the links that we posted in the discussion, with the previous discussion gone, how can we prove our total posts? Or how can we access that previous thread?

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

We will use our partners network. So far we have 170+ direct and indirect partnership with network providers and it supported with 170+ countries too. You can look at our website for your answers and also join our telegram group for discussions.
Yes, it is advisable that every participants in this forum will joined the telegram channel of Mobilink for the latest updates of this ICO. Because as far as I know, the covered countries of Mobilink is 190 and they reall have a good partnered network around the world.
manoj1605

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

Hey look at my Instagram posting about mobilink. Its crazy time: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgeO1w_AghR/?hl=en
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

Yes, it is advisable that every participants in this forum will joined the telegram channel of Mobilink for the latest updates of this ICO. Because as far as I know, the covered countries of Mobilink is 190 and they reall have a good partnered network around the world.

They don't just have a regular update on telegram but also they answer your inquiries in a meaningful manner regarding the mobilink. Been lurking over there for like a week.

Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1086

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

so i found already the thread, and i will look @this project looks good and i will join the bounty campaigne Wink, your Bounty campaigne only run until March 31?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
french_andrey

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

Hello, when do you plan to launch the application in Russia? How much will it cost a month of use?
Cmoh

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

MOBILINK coins will be exchanged for other crypto and the fiat from the listed exchanges and you may keep your coin in the MOBILINK wallet for a greater value appreciation in future.
Cmoh

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

MOBILINK will go ahead with its business this year with the range of products and services from the wallet development to the exchange listing and the beta release of Ad platform and the Ad revenue share platform.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

How do i understand from your white paper MOBILINKCOIN will provide its users with free mobile communication around the world? How can i buy your SIM card and will it work SIM card in all countries how much does it cost to order your SIM card?
Cmoh

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

In the platform of MOBILINK exchange, you can trade with more than 50 crypto and the prominent coin would be among BTC, ETH, Litecoin etc. You can withdraw your profit world-wide with MOBILINK Prepaid master card.
shandiem14

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:16:23 AM

With MOBILINK you earn revenues, by using your smartphone. Never pay for mobile services again in fact, as long as you use MOBILINK you will always earn a profit. Join our token sale today! For more info visit us: https://mobilink.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: