Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOBILINKCOIN : Telecom + Blockchain = Free Unlimited Voice & Data Worldwide  (Read 1230 times)
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

No more data and call charges plus roaming free internationally will open a new window of opportunity in online activities.
mobilink.io
That's great we wanted to have this opportunity and one question do we have international satellite? Just like Elon Musk did, when he advertise his SPACEX 5G mobile network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:58:36 PM

Nice project. This project will be grow in future
shandiem14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:27:30 AM

Mobilink wants to bring back power to the consumer & cut out the middle-men in advertising & telecom at the same time. Our goal is to create a digital economy of Mobilink tokens which will be earned by viewing ads & will in turn be used to pay for mobile services.

shandiem14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:34:56 AM

Roaming is using a mobile phone on a different carrier than the one the user is registered with, usually in a different country. With the Blockchain, carriers may be able to simplify functions like roaming, without involving third parties to validate roaming rights.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:58:05 AM

Roaming is using a mobile phone on a different carrier than the one the user is registered with, usually in a different country. With the Blockchain, carriers may be able to simplify functions like roaming, without involving third parties to validate roaming rights.

such a good revolutioning on mobile phone using blockchain for freedom and comfortable using mobile phone across different country. 

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
shandiem14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:45:22 AM

Our mission is to be a catalyst of positive change in these industries, while allowing the end-user to benefit by providing unlimited talk, data & text anywhere in the world. We will also give our SIM card users the potential to earn monthly ad revenue.

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:07:51 AM

projects that look really good. I think your project will be a progress in telecom world combined with blockchain so that users get free unlimited voice & phone data all over the world, hi dev I want to know the results achieved ico?

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
shandiem14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:26:29 AM

Once the Mobilink Ad Platform generates enough revenues to cover networking costs, we will share the residual revenues with our users. Through the Wallet API the Mobilink Network will be able to deposit tokens to users based on their usage.
shandiem14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:05:56 PM

MOBILINK-COIN is based on ERC20, with an advanced smart contract algorithm that will calculate your usage & ad views; as a result MOBILINK-SIM Card Owners have an earning machine that will earn MOBILINK-Coins daily, while eliminating your mobile monthly bill
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:50:34 AM

MOBILINK-COIN is based on ERC20, with an advanced smart contract algorithm that will calculate your usage & ad views; as a result MOBILINK-SIM Card Owners have an earning machine that will earn MOBILINK-Coins daily, while eliminating your mobile monthly bill

Wow! This is great. You will earn while using the Mobilink sim card, you are going to enjoy the unlimited SMS, voice and data services at the same time you can earn points that can be converted to fiat or other cryptocurrency.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

Once the Mobilink Ad Platform generates enough revenues to cover networking costs, we will share the residual revenues with our users. Through the Wallet API the Mobilink Network will be able to deposit tokens to users based on their usage.

Users will benefit a lot when using Mobilink sim card, this is something new and unique offer from Mobilink. For sure, many investors and users will get this sim card becase of the feature of this and at the same time they will earn.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

Interesting, communication + blockchain, there are similar projects and the even goal in view, but not with the same ambition as Mobilinkcoin. One doubt, the distribution of the cards already being made for tests? Another factor i would like to raise, in relation to demand, the structure is withstand?
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Hello i want ask your some question, where and How can i buy your SIM card and will it work SIM card in all countries especially in asian, how much does it cost to order?

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

Nice project keep some space for me  Cheesy
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

What the bonus now?
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:47:11 AM

Hello i want ask your some question, where and How can i buy your SIM card and will it work SIM card in all countries especially in asian, how much does it cost to order?

I think, you will find all the details in their website and white paper, try to check them out. Also you can join in their telegram channel so that the developers and admin can immediately answer all your queries about the project and the Mobilink sim card.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
onbookmangffef

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

The idea  deserves attention. I will study the documents in more detail and , perhaps, I will support you on ICO, but even with a superficial study it is clear that the project will be in demand among users.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

Nice project! As I can see did you do franchise in the Philippines also. I can't wait to see those services that you offer although it was expensive but worth it to use.

And what telecoms did you partnership with in the Philippines? Can someone answer there? Thanks in advance!
Community Support (OP)

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

Hi team.Tell me what is the main idea of your platform?

Main Idea ? Do you mean the use case of blockchain on our project ?
Giving free Data and Voice call all over 190 countries word wide. Please read our whitepaper.
shandiem14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:53:15 PM
Merited by gunhell16 (5)

Our vision is to revolutionize the way telecommunications & advertising are used today. We intend to accomplish this by becoming a world class service provider with a six percent global market share by mid-2020.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: