Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking BTC holders who want large individual buyers for off-market  (Read 542 times)
imperial (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 06:13:20 PM

If you desire to transfer your BTC holdings into fiat without having to

• worry about multiple buyers
  • juggling all those communication lines
  • being concerned that a bank may freeze your assets

I am your guy.

I am new to doing this under my name, but am not new to these types of transactions. I have participated in numerous group buys, piggybacking on opportunities presented to others who needed additional funds. Now I am exploring this for myself.

I am looking for environments to meet and greet, be introduced, and interact with, large BTC holders who are seeking large individual buyers. I am most easily able to secure USD as payment, but am willing to consider requests for other types of value stores. Current investment ranges I am most immediately interested in pursuing are in the $8,000 to $20,000 range. I have maintained my relationships with other buyers and will also consider investment opportunities for larger amounts, but there will be a delay in time to accommodate coordination.

In the past, these transactions have occurred in a few different ways. For example, most were meetings at a coffeehouse where BTC was transferred and then an envelope of fiat given. Another time the exchange occurred in a meeting room at a bank that was nice enough to provide such a service for meetings held by customers (the BTC seller was a preferred customer there). Yet another transaction occurred in a hotel conference room secured for this purpose.

All transactions occur in a discrete public setting. The goal is to ensure as much participant anonymity as possible while still allowing for some protections against fraudsters. All locations had security cameras. The seller would have a communication history and a BTC transaction record. For this, our expectation was that the seller transfer the BTC before being given control of the fiat. I understand that all of this may seem a bit unbelievable to some and it is safe to say that you are not the type of person who fits my needs. For those who have thousands of BTC or more, they understand this is really the only way to conduct these types of transactions.

Transactions occur most immediately in the following areas: (in order of my ease of travel)
California
1) Los Angeles, CA
2) Bakersfield, CA
3) Las Vegas, NV
4) San Francisco, CA
5) Sacramento, CA
6) San Diego, CA
Upper Midwest
1) Davenport, IA
2) Des Moines, IA
3) Peoria, IL
4) Chicago, IL
5) Milwaukee, WI
6) Minneapolis, MN
7) Omaha, NE
8) Sioux City, IA

I am willing to travel to other areas within the continental United States. The terms must be agreed to (market & discount, not rate, which is always spot at time of transaction) and travel expenses prepaid by the seller. International travel is not currently available.

PM me with your preferred way to communicate and we can continue the conversation in that fashion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imperial (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile