Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:25:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Drangon mint x1....roflmao.  (Read 240 times)
JacobHarding1978 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

Cheesy

So not just a few days after bitmain announces its latest house brick, hanglong is doing the same thing.

Albeit less powerful but just as hungry. Standard hanlong mining gear.

But good to see a machine well priced for what it is or what it will be......a brick.
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:51:05 AM

I think this is the best brick so far, its almost half the gamble in cost, less then half the hash, but this is halong though, still unproven until is other miners are shipped. Now they have one with double these specs. (X2) Maybe give em a few more hours and they will have a third model, but they cant call it x3, surely.. Whether they can ship this on time along with all their other miners is the question. Whats with the 6% tolerence?

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

Well since all 3 of these manufacturers all of a sudden announced their miners it only means one thing.

They have been mining with them like crazy and now it seems like it's more profitable to sell than continue to mine.

Most likely due to the upcoming hard form.
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

Well since all 3 of these manufacturers all of a sudden announced their miners it only means one thing.

They have been mining with them like crazy and now it seems like it's more profitable to sell than continue to mine.

Yes, 3 companies getting out gear for the same algorithm at the same time is not a coincidence. They have been mining for the past N months and now they are dumping them for extra profit. Just because of that I will never, ever buy anything from them. One gets to wonder how many other coins are being ASIC mined and we don't know about it.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

Yes, 3 companies getting out gear for the same algorithm at the same time is not a coincidence. They have been mining for the past N months and now they are dumping them for extra profit. Just because of that I will never, ever buy anything from them. One gets to wonder how many other coins are being ASIC mined and we don't know about it.

i bet my life eth / zcash are two of them

JacobHarding1978 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

Truth in that.

What needs to happen is a call to BAN to these manufacturers test phhasing their machines on live systems.  If they have the devs to design and build the units tgen they xan replicate the ccode to create a test system.

BAN BAN BAN THE BIG BOYS TEST PHASING ON LIVE SYSTEMS.
xs.over

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

They have been mining with them like crazy
Bingo

Monero network hashrate distribution (stats on 8 february)
Roughly 70% of network hashare are on private pools.
Seems to be coinhive, js web miners, compromised pc/cpu instances botnets and Baikal, PinIdea and Bitmain ASICs/FPGAs
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.  Now we know what’s really going on.  So glad to have these companies finally show their hand.  We all knew this was going on. Mining with ASICS while selling us gpu only mineable bs.  Hell one should be asking themselves now. Just who are the devs of these coins again. Lmao.  Prolly asic manufacturers.  If not one would be stupid not to create coins when you have the ability to sell them as gpu only but mine them yourself with asic.  Makes sense to me. 

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

i bet my life eth / zcash are two of them

Would not surprise me in the least. But ethash has so huge network hasrate and the algo is specific, so all in all its not a big deal, unless there would be really huge number of ASICS working on it. Ethash profitability is still very good even with the low prices on the market. Unless you have really high electricity costs.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: