Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Prediction  (Read 126 times)
pshawji147 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:38:29 AM

LOTS OF RUMORS AND BLACKHEAD NEWS COMING AROUND THE WORLD , ARE WE SECURE IN OUR INVESTMENT ON BITCOIN?
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

The risk of encrypting money markets is high, and if you can't afford to be at risk, then I suggest you not invest in bitcoins and cryptocurrencies.
But when you really understand the blockchain and bitcoins, I'm sure you'll still choose to invest in bitcoins. Grin

orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:31 AM

I want to know about the future of bitcoin. How long will bitcoin last? When is the bitcoin terminated completely? What is the highest bitcoin value? How many billionaire bitcoin will appear? ...
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

LOTS OF RUMORS AND BLACKHEAD NEWS COMING AROUND THE WORLD , ARE WE SECURE IN OUR INVESTMENT ON BITCOIN?

In terms of security in bitcoin yes it is secure i will rate it 10/10, but in our investment No there is no security there this is all risk so if you cant afford to lose your investment set your own limit to sell then exit right away. the value keeps falling and falling so only the risk takers will remain.  

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

since last three months, we are in clouds of fear, FUDs and all such bad stuff regarding cryptocurrencies making market down more than 60% down. We are at 8000$ per BTC from 19000$ which is a big price loss in a shot time interval. We are not seeing price increase since start of 2018 but we know this market fluctuate too fast and we may see a big price rise in a short time interval very soon as we have many good news regarding BITCOIn like lightening which is a latest stuff.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
CryptoMark2585

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

Personally i just say btc price prediction its always unpredictable. Crypto market price up and down always so many reason behind that so . if you wait for any prediction you gonna lose your money . when price drops everyone try to buy becuase they know  thats the perfect time for buy .
bbbbbvm

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

It's not safe, because Bitcoin's price is now volatile, so investing it can be very risky.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

It is hard to predict the price of bitcoin especially if we are going to predict a long term value. If we analyze the chart the results of our prediction in this week compared to next week will be different. But based on the different graphs that I made bitcoins value could hit back again to 20k$ this December. But I dont want people to stick to this prediction since there are many factors that will be playing on the change of bitcoins value.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

The crypto currency market is such that it can be fruitful at one time and it could be rangrok at the other time! You will never know how it will bah unless an until you get involved with it and experience different chapters of the same. People are risking their investment since 2009 but in most of the case people have earned good fortune because they had some sort of trust on it and also they had good strategies.

If people kept thinking about the future of the bitcoin all the time then no one will ever make investment into it and the bitcoin will drop before it could stand on its own. Thats why I believe in bitcoin and make the investment despite of the FUD and bad news all over.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

Never secure, bitcoin is the most risky asset you invest your money on. I think price can hit $6000 again but if it goes to $6000 with panic sells it can hit also $5000

hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

For most of 2018, bitcoin prices will continue to rise, and Bitcoin prices will peak in 2018, possibly exceeding US$60,000.
pshawji147 (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

Hope for the best Grin , as no doubt bitcoin will grow but fud make more panic some times..
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

In my opinion, it's better to sell bitcoins now. It is very likely that the BTC will fall to $ 2,500.
Technical analysis indicates such event. It's better to wait this hard time in the fiat currencies.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: