Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Trading  (Read 984 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

all you mentioned is the price factor except the last point.
the most influential is the demand.
the more demand the better the heart.

It is true, demand is perhaps the greatest factor that is needed to be considered in terms of trading. However, we have to take into consideration other factors in the market. We have to remember that there are pump and dump groups in which they tend to increase the demand in the coins in order to pup the price only to dump it afterwards. Therefore, one must always do research about the coins' history in terms of its buy and sell movement as well as its utility.
This is one of the main reasons of why trading cryptocurrencies can be very risky pump and dump groups are forbidden in traditional investments and while the same could be said about cryptocurrencies there is no way to enforce that ban, so it is always important to look at the fundamentals of the coin to see if it is worth your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

I am an altcoin trader since a few months now. I hold more than 10 different altcoins in my account. 
There are certain factors which influence the price of any altcoins/cryptocurrency
The Major influencing factor is supply and demand of the coin, if the supply is low and the demand is high for the coin, the price of the coin raises and it will have its future to the moon.
Brand of the Blockchain Product can create the Demand and Market need for a coin. If the product is good and the supply is high, the price of the coin raises. The team should maintain its brand and demand for the coin.
Very well said, the developers need to make sure that the project is really usable and the supply is not that much so each time that the project progress the value will increase as well, the more progress the coin / project have the more increase will happen, each factors really affected the valuations of
certain system, what is important is the dev should always provide updates and make sure that holders and supporters will gained nit just for the value
of their investment but also with the usage of the project.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

I am an altcoin trader since a few months now. I hold more than 10 different altcoins in my account. 
There are certain factors which influence the price of any altcoins/cryptocurrency
The Major influencing factor is supply and demand of the coin, if the supply is low and the demand is high for the coin, the price of the coin raises and it will have its future to the moon.
Brand of the Blockchain Product can create the Demand and Market need for a coin. If the product is good and the supply is high, the price of the coin raises. The team should maintain its brand and demand for the coin.
after the completion of several ico companies I still keep on my wallet several types of coins, which I hope in the long run will still have a good price, and not that today. But really, I can not know anything, and also to predict a good future too.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

If you are new to trading I will recommend you to learn about trading first it not that easy how it looks it's very hard and it can give huge losses if someone starts without the knowledge.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

What are the driving factors for crytpocurrency valuation?

Scarcity? Utility? Use? Demand? Network? or am I off base already?

All cryptocurrency price is base in supply and demands the more demands of this coins the higher the value of this and the more people selling there coins the more also lower there price.
Adding on your point... this is very right and not only in Crypto currencies but demand and supply determine the price of a particular x in most of the markets
Wahyud11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:04:53 AM

if we are new in the world of tranding we must know the way in tranding clearly
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

Greed and FOMO is the power of crypto market) Everybody here is waiting high prices in future that can make them rich) most of crypto have very poor real usage and future monetization imho now just speculation.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

Greed and FOMO is the power of crypto market) Everybody here is waiting high prices in future that can make them rich) most of crypto have very poor real usage and future monetization imho now just speculation.
Trading is not a bad idea and it depends on each individual anyway as long as they have the courage to learn and the persistence to want to do it right. No trader started in a day, everyone just had to look for ways to learn and that is it. As long as you have the knowledge, you are not greedy, then, you will always be able to take advantage of the market.

Most times for beginners, it is always good to start the long term way, as that is usually a very good way to start. Buy the dips when you start seeing signs of accumulation and sell into FOMO without getting greedy.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

There is simple rule buy in low and sell in high,But to know the worthy coin and the factor which affect the market must educate yourself and read alot about the market.Keep eye on the news of cryptoworld and invest in different coins not at one place.
Yes, crypto world has a potential to grow our money through our great strategies. That's a good one, before involving in trading learned the things and join some groups who are legitimate in terms of information about the market system.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

Well always learn the basic on how to use it , and then you can ask some pros to guide you more , and then again after that you will able to learn too the demand and supply of marketplace.

Just don't be lazy on learning , be motivated at anytime , trading will get you confused sometimes , but don't worry it's worth learning.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

If you are the new in trading and not familiar about everything in this business.
The best thing you can do is to conduct your own research to know the basic information and gain knowledge about this trading business.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

There is simple rule buy in low and sell in high,But to know the worthy coin and the factor which affect the market must educate yourself and read alot about the market.Keep eye on the news of cryptoworld and invest in different coins not at one place.
Yes, crypto world has a potential to grow our money through our great strategies. That's a good one, before involving in trading learned the things and join some groups who are legitimate in terms of information about the market system.
Information and knowledge are very important in getting started for trading. Without it then we will not be able to make the best decision. Trading requires a lot of data and it should be analyzed. I am sure when people can begin to learn and increase their knowledge then they are also ready to become successful people.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

In the top ten list of coins all the game depends upon the demand, More the people want! Then price will also touch the peaks, it's all about usage. But the cheap altcoins are totally unpredictable. Their values change in minutes.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

Most of the coin prices depend on simple rule of economics which is more the demand more the prices and vice-versa.Some times if the coin has utility matching to more investors then it automatically leads to demand boost which in turn pumps up the prices.So the main game revolves around demand and supply factor.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

If you are a new in trading business, the best you can do is ask for  help and advice from the professional in this business to gain knowledge and to know 
what the first thing you will do in this business and also seek to reliable source of information that related to this.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

I would say all. And include the market based FUD into the list as well. What drives the people to invest into coins in the price rise and the green wave when whales invest. Then when they dump the beggars buy it hoping that it will go up again.

In the top ten list of coins all the game depends upon the demand, More the people want! Then price will also touch the peaks, it's all about usage. But the cheap altcoins are totally unpredictable. Their values change in minutes.

The market metrics from coinmarketcap or any are not accurate and there are a lot of illicit trades going on off-the-record. Something like the black money concept. Then again these coins are finally going to be dumped in exchanges and then we might seen the missing volume come into circulation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

I believe that the basic value comes out of the trust built with the user base growth. However, the price keeps fluctuating because we don't yet have the mass maturity as of now this even some news from any corner of the world can affect the Bitcoin market. The realisation of benefits and security of cryptocurrencies is getting momentum since last year which is driving the demand and indirectly the price. On the other hand, market volatility always attracts speculators resulting in a boost to the existing volatility.
@Uranty3

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

I, for myself, identified several factors:
1 initial cost of a coin for ICO
2 current bitcoin price
3 total number of coins on the market
4 the usefulness of the coin and, as a consequence, the demand for it
torontoconti

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

the factor that affects the price of the coin is if the demand for coins and the total supply of slightly automatic coins the price will be high, let alone the coin has a good network advantages
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

the factor that affects the price of the coin is if the demand for coins and the total supply of slightly automatic coins the price will be high, let alone the coin has a good network advantages
Seriously stop shitposting about topics you dont understand or topics where you can only blabber shit at. Its true that the price depends on market demand and supply but the for coins like bitcoin the total supply is limited. Currently as soon as the 21mil coins are mined they will be no further supply and then only the demand remains. In this situation price of bitcoin will go on rising as more and more people start to buy it.

Network advantages of almost all coins is the same if you talk about bitcoin litecoin and ethereum - any other coin trying to muscle in with the idea of "superfast transactions" is going to be a hoax.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x