Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paxful stole my money?  (Read 241 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:14:32 PM

I had new account. Couple scammers tried to scam me and i refused to pay and they reported me. You have to be very careful with Paxful. They can ban you anytime for basically nothing. Its not that important now i think. I would like to know if i will still be able to get my btc back or/and if there is any way to get it faster than after 1 year. Looking for someone who has been in same situation with Paxful.
Can you explain how a couple of users tried to scam you and then getting your account blocked, i used to deal with Paxful and never had a problem i never faced anything till now and there is no way they will ban you if you have not done anything wrong. I guess you were dealing with cards when this happened and the possibility is that the seller screen recorded the transaction between you and once the card is sent to you and you never released the coins and went into dispute and the moderator team went in their favor, other than that there is no way they will ban you for someone else scamming you.

I may have a solution for you to withdraw the funds. Contact me on telegram @xxxx
Also anyone else who may have their funds frozen on paxful please HMU
Stop your bullshit and die.

@OP did you just opened another thread here because the amount seems similar and the circumstances.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 11:20:47 PM

I had new account. Couple scammers tried to scam me and i refused to pay and they reported me. You have to be very careful with Paxful. They can ban you anytime for basically nothing. Its not that important now i think. I would like to know if i will still be able to get my btc back or/and if there is any way to get it faster than after 1 year. Looking for someone who has been in same situation with Paxful.
You have the new account before the account in subject was banned?
If that's the issue the chance of you getting your btc back is slim because you're facing two charges there. Been reported as a scammer and having multiple accounts within the same payment method categories was said to be a permanent ban as written in their new rules.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: