Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin future  (Read 144 times)
webblast1978 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

Hi Guys !!

Why keeps everybody buying bitcoins and hoping that it will hit 50k this year. I'm really worried about the development in Japan with that MR Gox accountant that is selling his load of Bitcoins randomly for high prices !
Whole crypto market is bleeding like shit when he does that. Isn't their a government or court that can stop this dude from selling them coins like this. I lost a lot of money last few months and I still don''t understand
why people not switch over to altcoins. Bitcoin is such a powerfulll controlling the whole market isn't there a possibility to for somehow prevent people from selling big amounts at once ? Ik hope the market will soon
recover but I really worried about Sept when the next bitcoin drop will take place.. Anybody got some idea's what to do???

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3855

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

The "accountant" you're referring to is selling the BTC for them to be able to pay the people who lost their coins on the exchange due to the hack. why would the government get involved just because a person is selling the coins?

Bitcoin doesn't care about the price. The development will continue whether bitcoin is $10k, $20k, $100k, or even $10. Not everyone in the cryptocurrency space is here for the money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

The future in the Betcquin will be better than it is, but we have to wait for trust to increase day after day and the credits are also increasing and we see that many large and small companies are now dealing with Bitquin
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

Bitcoin future you say? or whats happening on bitcoin because of someone want to have a good future? Their future depend on what they do so it's up to them to decided what or not to do.
solopay669

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

Hi Guys !!

Why keeps everybody buying bitcoins and hoping that it will hit 50k this year. I'm really worried about the development in Japan with that MR Gox accountant that is selling his load of Bitcoins randomly for high prices !
Whole crypto market is bleeding like shit when he does that. Isn't their a government or court that can stop this dude from selling them coins like this. I lost a lot of money last few months and I still don''t understand
why people not switch over to altcoins. Bitcoin is such a powerfulll controlling the whole market isn't there a possibility to for somehow prevent people from selling big amounts at once ? Ik hope the market will soon
recover but I really worried about Sept when the next bitcoin drop will take place.. Anybody got some idea's what to do???

you will not do anything, you need to learn how to withdraw funds in time to not lose them, I am now disappointed in bitcoin, and I will say no more I do not believe that he will be again 20k, not like 50k.
Gulabsachdeva

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

Future is good but have to wait
runningboys

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

I think after 21M coin mine over