Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many AI projects (?)  (Read 548 times)
EverybodysGottaPrice (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:20:33 AM
Merited by BioMike (1)

Hi, i just want to here some opinions from you guys, regarding the fact that theres a LOT of AI + blockchain projects in the crypto space.

I have the feeling that AI is - again - hyped, and everyone wants to hop on the train, to get a piece of the cake somehow.
Right now, we have quite famous projects out there, that are already listed on CMC, like DeepBrain Chain, SingularityNET, Bottos, Matrix AI Network...
And then theres a lot of other new ICOs, like Effect.AI, Synapse AI, Synthetics AI, Neurochain, DML, and so on...
Everyone is trying to hype his own project, where he has invested in, saying AI +  blockchain is the future, your idea sounds great, i'm going to invest.
It seems to me, as if these people just don't realize, that theres already way too much competition.
How are all these coins supposed to survive in the future when they are facing like 10 or 20 direct competitors.

Really interested in hearing your thoughts on this. Thanks.
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

I also thin that the AI projects are over-hyped. But it's normal to have many of them because it's a new and modern niche and every business now is trying to implement AI in one way or another. 

AI, Finance and VR/AR are the winning niches for next 2-4 years.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:04:45 AM

yeah i totally agree. there are so many icos and projects about artificial intelligence. Actually people stopped to invest in those kind of project so sooner or later the quantity of those similar projects are going to reduce organically.

turn the page
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

There are too many ICOs at all, not just with AI;) Looks like they just found High Tech dictionary) "smart contract, decentralization, anonymity, AI, blockchain" in every post) No working product, monetization just hype and price speculation)  

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

That is just the sad reality of the crypto space. Too many copycats out there trying to milk the system and adding no value. And this problem is not just with Artificial Intelligence based blockchain projects it. Take a look at Masternodes for example, there are over 174 of Masternodes coins competing against each other with each one saying their idea sounds great.
Ashleybarnes2

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

Ye I would agree. I don't think the technology is at a point that justifies the amount of AI projects that we see
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

I think that many projects are choosing AI as a market because it's new and people are curious how it will be developed. I invest in almost all of them.
There are too many ICO's anyway and just few are for AI. If you look the stats, there are over 200 new ICO's every single months.

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

Most of the AI projects will die out before developing anything.  AI devs are in extremely high demand and really only the projects that raised tens of millions will be able to afford to keep them long enough to develop a product.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

There is a small amount of AI projects compared to monetary coins. If you want to talk about over saturation, look at all of the crap coins that have been produced.

There are probably 2000 blockchain coins/tokens out there and a extremely small amount are AI.  It's anyone's guess which one will survive, time will tell.

I have some DBC, but not worried if it tanks...
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

I definetly feel that there is infact not too many AI projects, the space is very large and has room to grow even further, one AI project that has really caught my attention is Effect.AI. The team is very solid and that makes all the difference in teh world. Not only that but I am really looking forward to the platform being built on NEO another huge plus point. I suggest anyone interested in AI project to have a look at this one.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

yes there are many projects based on the artificial intelligence but it is the fact that the future belongs to automation, machine learning and robotics and for all of them AI is the basis. so its normal that many new projects are coming up in this niche.

SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

sure there might be too many AI projects, and 90%+ will fail/not deliver on promises. Just like the Dot Com crash. But a few will succeed and will be a gold mine,

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

I'm sure that 99% of such AI ICO projects won't survive even for a year. AI tech itself is very young and complicated, not saying about even about integrating it with crypto.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

AI actually has a lot of future applications, especially when the 4.0 technology revolution is booming. AI projects may focus on specific industries such as games, market, trade, data,...
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

Simple answer, they are running out of ideas about their projects, 95% will fail you can see that some of them are just a copycat hype train grab the money run away, authentic and good projects are being dumped by this types of projects, by bumping and constantly promote their ICO that's why we're shocked that there is such a project who have greater potential for a long-term holding, not just a hype short-term investments.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

I said at the beginning of the year that AI projects will definitely lead the way this year, and not surprise we are seen so many of them flooding the space, but the hype has not been backed by the price. There are some AI projects that do not worth investing in but most of them in the space are real project and will come out great

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sedou

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

There is too many ICOs that are not even going to use AI but they add it for the sake of having it. Similar to random businesses adding blockchain in their name. With that being said there are going to be winners in this space make no mistake.
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

I've known only Kepler a few weeks back and Synapse after that so I think having just two is good. But not a few minutes ago as I was checking some bounty campaigns to join I stumbled on another AI project which made me think that they are almost similar in some ways  Grin I guess the judgement will depend on each project's investor as how much they believe on their ICO.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

Outside the crypto world there is a lot of scope for AI and AI related technologies. Many big companies, Banks etc are using AI in one form or other. If these blockchain projects like deep brain chain, singularity delivers as what they had promised then it is definitely going to be a worth investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:26:00 PM

Artificial intelligence is definitely the future of our live, and this is a positive tendency running ICO devoted to AI technology. I have not seen worthy projects and realised projects in this sphere, so I would be really pleased if someone shared with couple of trustworthy ICO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: