Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to help in the honesty of the bounty  (Read 309 times)
bizfyn_ru (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

Hello my dear friends!
I have been creating websites and writing articles for a long time. I'm from Russia.
I noticed that managers from other countries are checking incorrectly. Mutual subscription, twisted accounts, stolen articles, google translator, unreal traffic, all this is done by Russian bounty hunters.
But why managers do not see this. I want to help, I have experience.
I know Russian, I know how to check the site, blog on traffic and cheating.
I'd like an honest distribution! Therefore, I offer you my help! If you do not know the Russian language, but want an honest and independent check in your bounty theme, then please contact me. Thank you.
Do not take this as an advertisement. People just try, and some just copy and get the same. I think that this is not fair.
All that I offered is for articles and videos only. Have a nice day Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

Why writing just about Russian bounty hunters)? Other countries can't do all you described here)? If you want such job you should become a bounty manager or join such team.

bizfyn_ru (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:15:16 AM

Why writing just about Russian bounty hunters)? Other countries can't do all you described here)? If you want such job you should become a bounty manager or join such team.
I understand that other countries also use such methods. Thank you for answer, i wrote to some managers, but they ignore it. Perhaps, here it will be interesting to someone.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

Hello my dear friends!
I have been creating websites and writing articles for a long time. I'm from Russia.
I noticed that managers from other countries are checking incorrectly. Mutual subscription, twisted accounts, stolen articles, google translator, unreal traffic, all this is done by Russian bounty hunters.
But why managers do not see this. I want to help, I have experience.
I know Russian, I know how to check the site, blog on traffic and cheating.
I'd like an honest distribution! Therefore, I offer you my help! If you do not know the Russian language, but want an honest and independent check in your bounty theme, then please contact me. Thank you.
Do not take this as an advertisement. People just try, and some just copy and get the same. I think that this is not fair.
All that I offered is for articles and videos only. Have a nice day Smiley

Hello. Good job! We have an upcoming ICO and may be interested in what you are doing for our bounty campaign. Let's discuss. 
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

Why writing just about Russian bounty hunters)?

Simply because he is russian and can provide help to track russian sheeters.

If you want such job you should become a bounty manager or join such team.

This service can help bounty managers who can't use Russian language and the same thing can be done by others from other cultures.
I have similar notes about hunters using arabic and french languages and i can offer the same service.
User bizfyn_ru started tracking sheeters without asking to manage bounties: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601.msg33208970#msg33208970

mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

But why managers do not see this

first when bounty just existed. bounty manager is very good and really check every job we now that I see most managers difficulty or not really understand about writing from everyone. maybe this is also caused by too much of his participant
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

I think this is good, will help the Bounty Manager for blog campaign and stemit. Try sending via PM to Bounty Manager. You have to be fair and honest
nguyenbinh82cm.

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

I think the bounty on bitcointalk should check the reality of this, if this is true then it would be good news for the bounty campaigners, because if they let it act like that would make we lose fairness.
Teejap

Activity: 7
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

I realised the same thing: whitepaper/website/faq translations fully done by google translate. And they will get rewarded, and it looks like those companies who hired them, does not hire anyone to proofread.

It is true, that google translate can be seriously good, actually translate vast amount of sentences to an almost professional level - but needing minor corrections. I realised this when I needed to translate something from english, and I was impressed.

However, just copypasting something is not ethical. I completely agree with you to apply as a proofreader.

I think if they ignore you, it means that they dont really care about the translation and how it has been done, and on what level.

Keep up the good work.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

Why writing just about Russian bounty hunters)?

Simply because he is russian and can provide help to track russian sheeters.

If you want such job you should become a bounty manager or join such team.

This service can help bounty managers who can't use Russian language and the same thing can be done by others from other cultures.
I have similar notes about hunters using arabic and french languages and i can offer the same service.
User bizfyn_ru started tracking sheeters without asking to manage bounties: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601.msg33208970#msg33208970

Pretty ironic when you think of it :
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

Any advise or system that can avoid cheating are welcome, i would like to buy the idear, but my advice to you is to seek bounty manager employment, you will be good in the position.
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

Really nice of you!
What you wrote actually sounds really familiar to me. Are you writing this for the first time, or posting it from time to time to get attention?
Or it might be that Russian bounty hunters are putting as low effort into it as possible, and it is such a problem that multiple people post about it. Who knows.
STSToken

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

You are so nice.

You might want to consider helping us through HERE
naminorichan

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

There are many good projects in Japan.
Please join us. Technical capabilities are also rising.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

Even i face same problem which you faced .If you ask that particular bounty manager they won't response properly.Now am started bounty manager service i will try to solve this problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: