Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The First worldwide Marketplace for Financial Services - PHI  (Read 535 times)
PHIToken (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

What is PHI?

PHI, by Diaman Capital Ltd, is the world’s first wealth management platform that combines traditional assets and crypto assets, based on blockchain technology.
Our community-centric approach aims to revolutionize traditional investments, with the introduction of crypto related products for wealth and asset management.
All PHI Token holders will have the opportunity to participate in the development of the network through the concept of “proof of stake”. PHI Token holders will also benefit from 30% discount in the purchasing of Financial Services directly in our Platform for Hybrid Investment (PHI)
Our community will benefit from the increasing demand for PHI Tokens. Demand for PHI Tokens will grow over time as a result of the increasing demand for our services, software and financial products, together with the increasing size of our community and trading of our utility Token in the exchanges.
At the moment, there is no European fintech start-up with similar “tailor-made” investment services, which are connecting the traditional investments and investmnet products to crypto assets, and also there are no other financial management company that uses the blockchain for a more transparent and secure data management in a similar manner to Diaman Partners Ltd (MFSA authorisation pending), which is behind the PHI Token platform).
PHI is also an open platform for the distribution of financial instruments and services, which means Asset Managers, Financial Advisors and Wealth Managers will benefit from our fully digitized platform. The financial organisations will stake substantial amounts of PHI Token to become partners of the project, whilst all members of our community that own PHI Tokens will have preferential access to our professional financial software as a PRO, in a freemium version of software until today reserved to institutional clients only. This software compares the best-in-class Asset Managers around the world to help professional investors to increase their expected return.
Why should I trust DIAMAN, the company behind PHI?

DIAMAN is a solid Italian brand and operating as a Quantitative Financial Advisory Company for institutional investors since 2002. It provides mathematical and statistical models both for investments and for risk management to Italian, Swiss and Luxemburg Bank.

DIAMAN also launched a Sicav in Luxembourg in 2007 and a financial Software house in 2012 realizing the first and sucessful Equity crowdfunding operation in Italy.

DIAMAN during the past 16 years, has managed over €400 Million of Assets Under Advisors, and has a very positive track record. Further details of which can be disclosed upon request. Email: info@phitoken.io
DIAMAN also publish white-papers about statistical indicators and methodology that have been presented at International Conferences around the world.
For further information please visit http://www.diaman.it
What are the advantages of investing in the PHI Token?
The PHI Token will allow Token holders freemium access to professional financial software. We will develop more innovative products and software as the company grows. For further details about the software product(s) available now, you can review here: login.ex-ante.it using username: phitest PW: phi
PHI Token can also be used to purchase Financial Services in the PHI platform, provided by many Asset and Wealth Managers with a 30% of discount in respect the fiat currency products.
The total amount of PHI Token in circulation will decrease over time, with the potential to increase Token value, this is due to the “Buy and Back and Burn” methodology, based both on comapny performance and positive EBIDTA of the company to create decreased supply of the Token.
What are the features of PHI and the “Proof of Stake” model?
You can read more about it in the Whitepaper, which you can read and download here: https://www.phitoken.io
When will I receive my PHI Tokens?
All the PHI Tokens bought during the ICO will be allocated by 5th of April, including bonus, referral bonus and bounty chest.
Do I need to verify my identity to participate in the ICO?
You MUST pass the KYC Tier 1 procedure.
The procedure is provided by Eidoo throught the ICO Engine web platform.
How do I transfer PHI tokens to my wallet or MEW?
The PHI Tokens will be sent directly to the ETH wallet that you used to purchase the Tokens. PHI Tokens will be sent on 5th April.
ATTENTION: Do not purchase the Token through an exchange address. It is not currently allowed to purchase ERC20 PHI Token through any exchange.
Once invested, where will my Tokens appear?
After your PHI Token purchase transaction and the KYC Tier 1 is verified and complete, your PHI Tokens will appear in your WALLET on 5 April 2018.
You will be able to store your PHI Tokens on any ERC20 native address (eg: Eidoo, MyEtherWallet, Exodus).
When will the PHI token be issued?
PHI Tokens are issued on 28th February 2018 and distributed on 5th April 2018
On which exchanges will the PHI token be tradable?
It will be tradable on exchange(s) from Q2 2018. We will announce the seleted exchanges after 5th April 2018.
Where can I read PHI Token essay, documentation and white paper?
You can find those here: https://www.phitoken.io 

What is a smart contract?
A smart contract is a computer protocol intended to facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation or performance of a contract.
Why is the PHI price labeled in USD?
We have decided to set the price of the PHI Token in USD (US Dollar) as it will be the more used currency to compare the crypto prices and also to give the Golden Ratio value on the starting (1 PHI Token = 1,61803399 USD)
What is the hard cap of the ICO’s campaign?
Number of PHI Token available to be sold: 14.930.352   

Is PHI ERC20 compliant?
Yes. It is compliant with any ERC20 native address.
What is the total supply of CHSB tokens?
PHI Token issued: 24.157.817 

How will the funds collected during the ICO and pre-ICO be used?

The funds collected during the pre-ICO and ICO will be used following this percentage:
Platform development   30,06%
Marketing   18,58%
Business Development   30,06%
Advisors, legal and compliance   2,71%
Research and Development   18,58%   

Can I buy tokens in fractions? (i.e 1.01 PHI)
Yes, up to 8 decimal points
Will there be an additional issue of PHI tokens?
No. CHSB token supply is fixed at 24.157.817. Unsold tokens will be burned to reduce the total supply.

What is the legal structure of the PHI Token project?
The company that issues the PHI Token is DIAMAN Capital LTD, this is the Holding Company which also has control of DIAMAN Partners LTD.
How is the collected cryptocurrency regulated by the tax authorities?
That all depends on your country of residency.
Where can I learn more about the PHI Token Project?
•   Visit our website at www.phitoken.io
•   See our medium page at https://medium.com/@phitokencommunity
•   Join out Telegram community
If you have any other question, please ask us using the chat feature on our Telegram channel.Blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaraDel

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

What is PHI?

PHI, by Diaman Capital Ltd, is the world’s first wealth management platform that combines traditional assets and crypto assets, based on blockchain technology.
Our community-centric approach aims to revolutionize traditional investments, with the introduction of crypto related products for wealth and asset management.
All PHI Token holders will have the opportunity to participate in the development of the network through the concept of “proof of stake”. PHI Token holders will also benefit from 30% discount in the purchasing of Financial Services directly in our Platform for Hybrid Investment (PHI)
Our community will benefit from the increasing demand for PHI Tokens. Demand for PHI Tokens will grow over time as a result of the increasing demand for our services, software and financial products, together with the increasing size of our community and trading of our utility Token in the exchanges.
At the moment, there is no European fintech start-up with similar “tailor-made” investment services, which are connecting the traditional investments and investmnet products to crypto assets, and also there are no other financial management company that uses the blockchain for a more transparent and secure data management in a similar manner to Diaman Partners Ltd (MFSA authorisation pending), which is behind the PHI Token platform).
PHI is also an open platform for the distribution of financial instruments and services, which means Asset Managers, Financial Advisors and Wealth Managers will benefit from our fully digitized platform. The financial organisations will stake substantial amounts of PHI Token to become partners of the project, whilst all members of our community that own PHI Tokens will have preferential access to our professional financial software as a PRO, in a freemium version of software until today reserved to institutional clients only. This software compares the best-in-class Asset Managers around the world to help professional investors to increase their expected return.
Why should I trust DIAMAN, the company behind PHI?

DIAMAN is a solid Italian brand and operating as a Quantitative Financial Advisory Company for institutional investors since 2002. It provides mathematical and statistical models both for investments and for risk management to Italian, Swiss and Luxemburg Bank.

DIAMAN also launched a Sicav in Luxembourg in 2007 and a financial Software house in 2012 realizing the first and sucessful Equity crowdfunding operation in Italy.

DIAMAN during the past 16 years, has managed over €400 Million of Assets Under Advisors, and has a very positive track record. Further details of which can be disclosed upon request. Email: info@phitoken.io
DIAMAN also publish white-papers about statistical indicators and methodology that have been presented at International Conferences around the world.
For further information please visit http://www.diaman.it
What are the advantages of investing in the PHI Token?
The PHI Token will allow Token holders freemium access to professional financial software. We will develop more innovative products and software as the company grows. For further details about the software product(s) available now, you can review here: login.ex-ante.it using username: phitest PW: phi
PHI Token can also be used to purchase Financial Services in the PHI platform, provided by many Asset and Wealth Managers with a 30% of discount in respect the fiat currency products.
The total amount of PHI Token in circulation will decrease over time, with the potential to increase Token value, this is due to the “Buy and Back and Burn” methodology, based both on comapny performance and positive EBIDTA of the company to create decreased supply of the Token.
What are the features of PHI and the “Proof of Stake” model?
You can read more about it in the Whitepaper, which you can read and download here: https://www.phitoken.io
When will I receive my PHI Tokens?
All the PHI Tokens bought during the ICO will be allocated by 5th of April, including bonus, referral bonus and bounty chest.
Do I need to verify my identity to participate in the ICO?
You MUST pass the KYC Tier 1 procedure.
The procedure is provided by Eidoo throught the ICO Engine web platform.
How do I transfer PHI tokens to my wallet or MEW?
The PHI Tokens will be sent directly to the ETH wallet that you used to purchase the Tokens. PHI Tokens will be sent on 5th April.
ATTENTION: Do not purchase the Token through an exchange address. It is not currently allowed to purchase ERC20 PHI Token through any exchange.
Once invested, where will my Tokens appear?
After your PHI Token purchase transaction and the KYC Tier 1 is verified and complete, your PHI Tokens will appear in your WALLET on 5 April 2018.
You will be able to store your PHI Tokens on any ERC20 native address (eg: Eidoo, MyEtherWallet, Exodus).
When will the PHI token be issued?
PHI Tokens are issued on 28th February 2018 and distributed on 5th April 2018
On which exchanges will the PHI token be tradable?
It will be tradable on exchange(s) from Q2 2018. We will announce the seleted exchanges after 5th April 2018.
Where can I read PHI Token essay, documentation and white paper?
You can find those here: https://www.phitoken.io  

What is a smart contract?
A smart contract is a computer protocol intended to facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation or performance of a contract.
Why is the PHI price labeled in USD?
We have decided to set the price of the PHI Token in USD (US Dollar) as it will be the more used currency to compare the crypto prices and also to give the Golden Ratio value on the starting (1 PHI Token = 1,61803399 USD)
What is the hard cap of the ICO’s campaign?
Number of PHI Token available to be sold: 14.930.352  

Is PHI ERC20 compliant?
Yes. It is compliant with any ERC20 native address.
What is the total supply of CHSB tokens?
PHI Token issued: 24.157.817  

How will the funds collected during the ICO and pre-ICO be used?

The funds collected during the pre-ICO and ICO will be used following this percentage:
Platform development   30,06%
Marketing   18,58%
Business Development   30,06%
Advisors, legal and compliance   2,71%
Research and Development   18,58%   

Can I buy tokens in fractions? (i.e 1.01 PHI)
Yes, up to 8 decimal points
Will there be an additional issue of PHI tokens?
No. CHSB token supply is fixed at 24.157.817. Unsold tokens will be burned to reduce the total supply.

What is the legal structure of the PHI Token project?
The company that issues the PHI Token is DIAMAN Capital LTD, this is the Holding Company which also has control of DIAMAN Partners LTD.
How is the collected cryptocurrency regulated by the tax authorities?
That all depends on your country of residency.
Where can I learn more about the PHI Token Project?
•   Visit our website at www.phitoken.io
•   See our medium page at https://medium.com/@phitokencommunity
•   Join out Telegram community
If you have any other question, please ask us using the chat feature on our Telegram channel.Blockchain

I do not understand why another token(CHSB token) is specified? Are you somehow connected with this project? Please comment.
techiegirl
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

You guys have real company based project . But still out of the eye of investors . Completing rodmap traget on time . As i have observed this project has a huge advantage but low on marketing . Current circulation of 4.9 million and after burned token supply reduced to 14.9 million , that will make price more than ico price . I am just as supporter writing here . Kindly list it on some new exchanges and marketing needed.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

I guess this isn't the right thread to post this. Please look on the left bottom of your screen and look for move topic maybe on ANN section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 or on Project Development section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0
techiegirl
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

I guess this isn't the right thread to post this. Please look on the left bottom of your screen and look for move topic maybe on ANN section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 or on Project Development section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0

Now it's in right section . Hope it will get some attention . A super undervalued token with a low circulation supply of 4.9 million . Smiley
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

Listing on IDEX
https://coindar.org/en/event/phi-token-phi-listing-on-idex-10779
sokicsokic

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

PHI Token at the Bitcoin MeetUp next 29th June, in Venice

https://t.co/IU1YHOWqQF

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

PhiToken AMA | Ask Me Anything with Daniele Bernardi and Marcos Lin
The first PhiToken AMA event will take place next Thursday June 28th at 6 p.m. The live event will be held on PhiToken Facebook Fan Page (https://www.facebook.com/PHIToken), with Daniele Bernardi CEO of Phitoken and Marcos Lin CTO who will reply to the questions of PhiToken Holders.
https://medium.com/@PHIPlatform/phitoken-ama-ask-me-anything-with-daniele-bernardi-and-marcos-lin-93e9ab98832b
sokicsokic

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:05:38 PM

PhiToken monthly review of July
https://www.phitoken.io/blank/phi-token-monthly-update-july-2018

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print