Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:26:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John Mcafee Is Now Offering Advice to a Cryptocurrency Startup  (Read 74 times)
coinpediaJordan (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

John McAfee is back again in the crypto arenas, this time advising a cryptocurrency startup called CryptoSecure that & conducting ICOs

Read more here: Cryptocurrency Startup
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

i think we should call it crypto 'shilling' other than 'advice'.
because as you can see he is not that reliable and trustworthy.
what i mean is,
did you remember when he said he will eat his dick on tv or whatever we called it.
but when people asked about that,he denied it directly(he said it's a stupid thing to do it by himself,and said if you can buy someone to do that why would you need to do that).
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

This is not the first,, nor last time he will work with some ICOs. Let the man do what he wants and what he thinks is right. This is just quick bait tittle, with information in the article being poor.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

John McAffee is actually a very competent guy who uses his fame skillfully and gets it I think that more money than on his old antivirus, of course he makes a very strong noise for projects.
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

John McAfee is back again in the crypto arenas, this time advising a cryptocurrency startup called CryptoSecure that & conducting ICOs

Read more here: Cryptocurrency Startup

John McAfee promotes all coins that are willing to pay him. There is a huge hype rising around every coin he is promoting, and these coins do not achieve anything spectacular. Do you know maybe a successful coin that promoted John McAfee? How can someone believe this person anything? http://www.businessinsider.com/the-crazy-life-of-john-mcafee
yuser_network

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

Interesting, very interesting.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

That is wonderful and he has the experience and qualification to render such services to the project team.  Mr Mcafee has been a pillar of support to cryptocurrency and gone ahead to give a powerful prediction of bitcoin hitting $100,000 in the near future.
zaganda

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

He is truly a serious man, but after all his tricks, I do not want to believe him ;/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: