Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I ask for help  (Read 1548 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 11:16:58 PM

I have a few thousand dollars from the last few months, I had more but was recently screwed over on a couple transactions.  This is good, considering last year I gave away or sold all my possessions except my guitar.  I need a helping hand to get started in life again.  You see, at the beginning of this year, one bizarre warm winter day, January 17th exactly, Hell's angels showed up at my friends house.  They rev'ed their engines as they passed the house (there was only one other house which had an older lady) throughout the day.  I could clearly see holsters on some.

I was sure they were there to kill me for my philosophical postings against the government and perhaps the fact I thought I could resurrect at a music festival.  Mexican cartels were definitely present as well, some stopped at the traffic light driving by while I was talking to my parents and I even pointed them out.  Very distinct vibes.  One guy in one of two pimped out 350zs (which kept peeling out of the gas station next door) stared me down through the fence.  I laid outside in the backyard for them to assassinate me, for I was at peace.

They spray painted THEY KILLED BAMBI, GET HIGH NIGGA, and KILLRS on the fence.

They did not kill me.  I can't say why, maybe they never intended to kill me, just to sorta give notice.

Regardless if you believe my story happened, I believe it did.  I prepared for my death thinking it would end the world economy and bring world peace.  Now that I'm still alive, I know I must complete my journey of bringing world peace to earth.  I now believe this will happen by me levitating at a music festival, for I know two people who have experienced levitation, one of which floated himself (yes, sober people saw this).  I've flown in dreams multiple times, I know it can be done in absence of negativity, doubt.  I've had spontaneous visions of me lifting off the ground playing guitar at the music festival, they are the same occurrence.  I know this will happen because I've spotted many patterns in my life and the end of the world is a sure one.  It can be destroyed by man or man can ascend to god, but it can't simply last forever in it's current state.  I have experienced conscious states of god (complete understanding and peace), I've reached the 8th-10th dimension through psychedelics, I've figured out we are god and can do anything in a world of unconditional love, we just need to reach singularity.

I'm asking for support to help me get back on my feet since my parents won't do it.  They paid for three months of living on two occasions for me last year, but that was before shit went down.  Now they won't do anything to help me get started on life.  They put my sister through four years at UNC, so you can have something to contrast, but they couldn't do a year for their son.

I'm in a very strange situation where I have the capacity to change the world but doubted upon by the force of my own words.  I can't get the initial resources to start.  I know if I convey small amounts of spiritual lesson in text, I am praised and people call me wise.  But when I say the whole thing, people are overloaded and refuse to believe.  I hope you'll not doubt what may seem unlikely because I stand by what I say.

Then again, how likely is it for us to exist as we do?

I'm asking for a loan on your conditions.  I'm trying to get out to California next year to play guitar and start assembling contacts that may assist in the concert.  Within the next four years I plan on going on tour.  I know my music will succeed, for I have an original style and a message people want to hear.  I just need to work on combining my style with the fundamentals of guitar laid by our predecessors, four years is plenty of time, I'm going to be spending a lot of my time playing guitar, I really don't know what else to do.

Example loan: $5000, four year loan, with a 10%+ interest rate.  You'd receive payments of $112.50 each month.

Even a $1000 loan would help significantly.

Remember, it doesn't matter if your views don't coincide fully with mine (though we are together in the struggle of life), just believe me when I say I will be spending the remainder of my life to bring upon a million person concert to enable singularity and the ascension of humanity from the fourth to fifth dimension, for you.  I could've stayed in heaven (other dimensions) before enduring this life in hell, but I wanted to come to earth to bring you back with me.  Please share what you can to help, for you will receive everything in return, for eternity. 

If you have any questions, about anything, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for your time.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3082

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 11:17:55 PM

TL;DR:  OP is too lazy to support himself and needs handouts.

Anything sent to this scammer will not be paid back.  He does not see reality like the rest of us.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 11:27:13 PM

Allow me to add, I owe money to squall22, 52 BTC if I recall.  I mispent the money I had and didn't have enough to pay back.  I will pay him more than what I owe but plan on taking 2-4 years to do so, since it's a good bit of cash that would significantly slow down progress to the music festival if I paid off now.  I am trying to establish myself, become independent as my dad would say, and I will correct any damages I have done.  I owe squall some money and my parents, both of them had faith in me at points and enabled me to get thus far.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 11:30:08 PM

I'll offer you a bucket of KFC.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 11:44:18 PM

TL;DR:  OP is too lazy to support himself and needs handouts.

Anything sent to this scammer will not be paid back.  He does not see reality like the rest of us.
Is your sole purpose to desiccate the things I say?  Because I swear you instantly follow to every thread I make and say something to inflict doubt in the viewers.

Don't you have a greater purpose?

TL;DR: OP is second jesus and needs your support as he circums the daunting task of organizing a million man music festival.  I can't spend 7 years with a day job and become the next Jimi Hendrix.  A lot of practice in guitar and meditation will be required for me to believe in myself to float.

Honestly just read it and think for yourself.  I have failed but I will not fail.  The plan is here.

I'll offer you a bucket of KFC.
Thanks but food is the last resource I need, I'll be going through several weeks of fasting to become closer to god, raise my awareness.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 11:49:05 PM

Too many drugs man.... you took too much..... d@.@p
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 12:16:52 AM

Jesus ate psilocybin mushrooms, how do you think he gained his wisdom and ability to perform miracles?  I have performed miracles too.  I have held back clouds from moving with friends, I have driven off consciousness for a sustained period of time.  I have performed quantum healing on a dog by simply believing he was healthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-J7cnUV28Q

Nothing is impossible.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 01:31:45 AM

Woo, new dank begging thread.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Hello!

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 01:40:14 AM

During my travels in the spiritual realm I have come upon a manifestation i believe to be the entity that we know here as dank. Unfortunately my astral powers are weak, and i was unable to communicate with him properly. but i could feel it in my heart of hearts that i met dank in that vision. What i propose is an astral battle between dank and myself, however to do so i will need to purchase more crystals to properly hone my powers. If you are interested I am taking donations at 14T3CqPweicjRA8QW9iNXhRkUyUgCYpwZd every satoshi will be put forth to advance my chakra and take down this demon.

thank you for your time my brothers and sisters

hi
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 01:40:33 AM

Dank, I love the hell out of you, because you are always amusing. Question though, how does you floating at a music festival bring world peace? Assuming you are magic, wouldn't people just say you were a really good magician or had really good special effects? And even if everyone did believe that you were legitimately flying, why would that bring world peace? Sure it would be neat, but I'm just trying to understand you.

Also, you should upload a video of you playing guitar.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 02:24:50 AM

Ah, it's quite simple.  We are capable of flying if we believe we are, no tools just the mind, that's why my friend experienced a spontaneous momentary levitation when he was younger.  So the theory is, I take a thumbprint of lsd, at that point my ego will be basically nonexistent.  My car ran on empty on 60 hits.  Let's see what 100x that does.  Along with music and channeling energy from a million people, I should have plenty of power to believe in myself to the point I can levitate.

From there, a select few across the crowd would figure out the same thing in the presence of proof.  We all take flight and fly around the world to remove negativity/ego/doubt from earth.  From there, anything is possible, people will be subject to their own pace though.

Once humans figure out we are also god, there's no need for a capitalistic society (or any organized hierarchy).  Humans will move beyond money because we will also manifest objects from consciousness rather than taking from the earth.

When one is completely absorbed in the moment of now, in absence of thought, many possibilities unlock.

Make sense?  Thank you for seeking to understand, not many people try that these days.

Will consider a video in the near future.

surebet

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 02:34:59 AM

You operated a car on 60 hits of LSD, and are asking for money to perpetuate your shenanigans.

I'd tell you to get a job, but I think we all know you wont, because that would take an effort on your part.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 02:42:40 AM

Actually, I drove 140 mph down the highway in my 540i and weaved through cars at speeds of 120 mph.  All with no gas.  But I had definitely had my fair share of practicing professional driving.

No, I'm not asking for a loan for LSD shenanigans, I've done my share of it.  I'm asking for a loan so I can become financially sound and can then be a contributing member to the economy and society all while progressing closer to the music festival.

surebet

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 02:45:43 AM

Suppose I lend you 5k, what will you do with it, and what will you do to assure I get my monthly payments?

e: also you're not offering 10% @ 112.50$ per month.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 03:18:50 AM

I sent you a PM discussing details.  You're right, that was 8%, payments of $115.

genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 04:53:32 AM

During my travels in the spiritual realm I have come upon a manifestation i believe to be the entity that we know here as dank. Unfortunately my astral powers are weak, and i was unable to communicate with him properly. but i could feel it in my heart of hearts that i met dank in that vision. What i propose is an astral battle between dank and myself, however to do so i will need to purchase more crystals to properly hone my powers. If you are interested I am taking donations at 14T3CqPweicjRA8QW9iNXhRkUyUgCYpwZd every satoshi will be put forth to advance my chakra and take down this demon.

thank you for your time my brothers and sisters

you need to accept the entity into your heart for it has a message to spread to you, for your body is a child vessel in the spirit realm of dank.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3082

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 08:51:22 AM

Actually, I drove 140 mph down the highway in my 540i and weaved through cars at speeds of 120 mph.  All with no gas.  But I had definitely had my fair share of practicing professional driving.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 11:23:35 PM

Nothing is impossible.

I agree.
Please.
Contact Bethesda and offer them to take care about all of the hubologists dialogs in next fallout.
Become rich.
And remember about me.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 12:21:01 AM

Professional Driving?  Really Dank? 

You should bring your 540i to the track and I will waste you in a 120HP stock Mazda Miata.  This is me in the white Miata.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 12:25:45 AM

I'd love to.  One day we shall race.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: