Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No listed on coinmarketcap  (Read 2286 times)
crafted

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?

Since you have done so many times there. And the results have got better so I think it's good, but carefully. Because now all things are included in Quanmator. And so many projects are now being able. Therefore, all the work should be taken into consideration. Now you think what to do?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
huuhungnguyen4654

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

Marinecoin - Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot -Many small partners should have heard of Marinecoin, because many friends in the Bitcoin Chinese section have recently participated in the airdrop mission, but do you really need to understand the information of the seacoin? Marinecoin was released in 2013 and the market value was once more than our ten thousand yuan. King - Bitcoin. Marinecoin’s block speed is very fast, almost five times that of Bitcoin. All in all, this is what I think is the most promising cryptocurrency in 2018: marineco.in/ A recent very popular freecoin project - marinecoin, of course, friends who often visit the Bitcoin forum must have participated in a lot of freecoin projects, but most of them are air-tokens that draw people’s heads. Our marinecoin is different. Have your own wallet, as long as you follow the steps to complete the free ico application to get coins, and marinecoin comes with the exchange, you can also directly use doge orLtc exchanges mtc directly, do not miss this opportunity, the oceanic currency with infinite potential.The URL is as follows: marineco.in/ Marinecoin I recommend to you has the following advantages:Advanced exchanges. From the first day you take your coin, our own exchange will provide you with liquidity. Marinecoin’s exchange is used as much as the design of many large exchanges.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

Coinmarketcap lists only coins that have trading volume above certain threshould.
They have the full terms and prerequisites for listing a coin on their website.
My friend if it is not listed in coinmarket cap list maybe you should wait for a moment especially right now that the conditionea of the market is not normal.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

There are a lot of good coins not listed in Coinmarketcap, the dev simply don't want to waste their money for Coinmaerketcap listing. Currently, there also series of articles on Medium talking about how CMC is the 'bad guy' in crypto,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3191840.msg33082761#msg33082761

surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?
Well, as you know that coinmarketcap only lists the high volum token, so if you have plan to do with some coin which is not listed in coinmarkercap, it’s definitely dangerous, I think so. Because the number of people uses it is not crowed enough for you to take trading or investing easily. Moreover, absolutely its value is much lower than the coin listed in the coinmarketcap. In short, I advise you not to own the coin which is out of the coinmarketcap list.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

As far as I know, coinmarketcap has its own requirements and constraints. If I remember correctly, the market capitalization must be over $ 100k so that the token can be listed. For companies that have just completed ICO, that is a matter to consider. Because they have not had much experience as well as they are quite new in the crypto market.
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

Well, it depends. Some coins just finished ICO, that's why they aren't on Coinmarketcap. But in long term absence on CMC is an indicator and red flag to your investment
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

Coinmarketcap is a website that provides the most updated information about all Cryptocurrency around the world and its price movements. However, not all coin listed in coinmarketcap price is always up. Depending on the condition of the coin itself and market conditions.
Coins don't have to be on that website to survive. They just list coins so it makes it easier for people to see the price on the coin.

Even though coins are not listed on coinmarketcap are not legit are considered as fake or scam but they listed on they other website also like hoticolist and many others. In they other hand also by joining in the telegram group club it can easy connect to the most beautiful project in accessing a good platform in telegram account.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:13:33 PM

Because there are too many projects, every out coin and token is not listed. If you do not leave it listed, CoinMarketCap will try to market the market just like you did in other coins. As a result of these events, many people have lost a lot of money before, so I am opposed to listing very low volume or very low value crypto money here.
lifeson4

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

CMC often seems to miss certain projects either by design or by neglect
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

A lot of coins don’t survive crypto..
If it is not on coinmarketcap I don’t buy it.. (or it a new one)

No Signature right now...
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

Its good that coinmarketcap dont list every shitty airdrop coin anymore. Its better when it list just the good coins with real projects behind which have also real value. And of course some volume on the exchanges. So when you have a coin who is already listed on exchange and traded, and its not on coinmarketcap, theres a foresign that something must be wrong with these coin. So you have to do some researches more. But if not, it can be a good chance to buy the coin very cheap until it get some real value!
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

no, it will take a long time. it's better to buy only registered coins / tokens.
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

Maybe this token team only end  of the ICO, and didn't listed yet. But you can check official site of this project and read whitepaper, where you can find information about exchanges and coinmarketcap
monmoni

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

Check them directly in the web, how they worked on the project. Sometimes its not about listed in marketcap or not, its more about the project itself.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

Because some of that coin don't meet the requirements of Coinmarketcap's Term and conditions. You still buy this coin/token and update information form that coin's website or other source

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

Actually, I would not risk so much because if there are no coins or tokens on a coinmarketcap, then they are not significant and mostly low prices.
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

some tokens are good but not listed in coinmarketcap, because coinmarket will take time to update the new token and need to meet the requirement there terms and conditions. I think which is listed in coinmarket is better token but careful there is lot of scam token also in coinmarket
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

You should carry out due diligent search before you buy coins that are not listed on coinmarketcap. You might be very lucky to buy some goods devalued coins in some exchange.

HOMT