Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No listed on coinmarketcap  (Read 2284 times)
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?

Some if them are good but i think you should check there platform carefully maybe some of them also newly finish in there ico thats reason why they still not yet in coinmarketcap.

You are right that some of coins which not listed on coin market may be good but we need to check it before buying it in order not to regret at the end. There are some reason why those are not listed on coin market such as you have mentioned may be the ICOs does not finish yet or those value is not low. 

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?

That is a shit decision bro. You should not buy those kind tokens. You may get scammed because of the unsold tokens which is holding under the contract address. Please refer with the market supply analysis site people and then go invest on those kind of tokens.
I always go with the coins which is growing after 10 days of coin has been released. If token price dumped after 2 days we cannot expect the concern coin to grow in the market.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

I think better to not buy that coin if not listed on coinmarketcap, what if that coin was just made for fun, no projects or that is a scam coin, you can not make profit with that.

rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

as per me mostly trusted projects try to list their coins or tokens on CMC ..
but now CMC needs 100k dollar daily volume so may be they not able to achieve that goal ..

however i will not buy any coin if that is not listed on CMC .. however in ICO coins only list after ico end or crossing volume on exchanges .
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

There is a lot of shitty coins that are not listed in coinmarketcap its up to you either you hold it and wait for it to be listed and had a price. Don't buy coins that dont have a price in the market. Mostly you cab get the shitty coins in Airdrop or in a bounty campaigns even that coins have a great community and platforms.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

If you are asking is it safe to buy coins that you can't find on coinmarketcap - yes it is, but only if project is relatively young.
If you see old project which is not on cmc(that means its daily volume had never reached $100 000 of daily trading volume) - such project can remain no-name and you can just freeze your investment. But when its new - everything is ahead, and it will be listed soon, so if you like the project you can buy

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

CoinmarketCap is an ordinary reference book. The presence or absence of an asset in it does not mean anything. The best way to learn about coins - read whitepaper and search information about developer.
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

Coin on  coinmarketcap or other coincap  is best than other/1 They need more work to bring it to Coinmarketcap
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

If coin is good you will find it everywhere: coinmarketcap, icobench, exchanges etc. But may be that coin is new and coinmarketcap just haven't listed it yet.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

it depends on the dev team, if they list it in some big exchanges, some Ico lists in hitbtc or binance or etherdelta, while not listed on coinmarketcap, you should join their social media account so that you are updated where the token should be listed and can be exchange.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

As for me, new coins worth buying. But old ones which are not listed yet may be unlisted at all!
So it is probably better to take into account all aspects about this project, team members, ideas and so on one more time before investing money

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
voxdu12

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

if it's not there, it does not mean it's a bad coin, it's just not added yet, because it's not a quick thing, there are a lot of moments.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

Coinmarketcap has its own rules regarding listing of any coin on their platform and which coin fulfill their conditions will be listed their. Any coin can apply to list on their platform if he met all conditions.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

Coinmarketcap has its own rules regarding listing of any coin on their platform and which coin fulfill their conditions will be listed their. Any coin can apply to list on their platform if he met all conditions.

Yes, And Coinmarketcap rules are not strict and there are a huge number of coins that has been listed there. If the team behind a coin/token fails to convince coinmaketcap, I personally won't buy their coin/token.
intel86

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:09:21 PM

perhaps their coin volume levels have not been enough to be traded or still have not met the requirements that the coinmarket is applying so it is not listed on coinmarketcap for trading.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:27:03 PM

There is a reason the newly launched coin is not listed in coinmarketcap ie developers are able to create their own market so that the sale price of coins has valuable value on the official website created by the main project developer devoted to the initial launch of the type of coin is much in demand by investors.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

if they are not listed in coinmarketcap it means that they dont have enough volume yet. if the project is brand new and coin is just issued you can think about buying but if coin is an old and not yet listed in coinmarketcap it is a shitcoin sign. i wouldnt buy it.

turn the page
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

I think listing in coinmarketcap is irrelevant to whether the coin is promising or not. You have to do due research and analyse whether it is a good coin to invest in. The coin might be new and lacking the volume to be listed in coinmarketcap.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

the altcoins are registered in exchange sites, so if you noticed some of the exchange sites doesn't have some of the alt coins of the other trading sites, because the owner of those coins need to register on that coins
with regards to your question some of the coins not really registered on trading sites or exchange sites are good, in order to identify check their platforms, is the finish products etc. I have read on how to lessen the risk of investing a crashing coin here. try to read okie ? Smiley good luck

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

Where did you see the coin? market exchange? I think it's a bit extream and pretty dangerous if you care about your assets. but if you want and your expectations the price will go high it's your own choice.
but I think that's a bad choice because looking at coin prices and with the announcement and coin developers it should be done. And coinmarketcap is not only a list coin for price and chart but provides detailed information about the coin. such as announcement. detail about etc.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: