Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Forkdelta safe platform for trading???  (Read 2955 times)
rajurathod18 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.

Don't import directly! it is better to send your token to Forkdelta in order to trade the coin, i hope compared to ED, now forkdelta is doing good because their server is in good shape loading easily.
rajurathod18 (OP)

Merit: 21

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

Don't import directly! it is better to send your token to Forkdelta in order to trade the coin, i hope compared to ED, now forkdelta is doing good because their server is in good shape loading easily.

Thank you I was because concerned about recent etherdelta scam and forkdelta is subsidery of etherdelta.
InoCoin

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:19:43 AM

Can someone explain about the EtherDelta scam?

Is there any risk with ForkDelta?
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:36:45 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 01:36:22 PM by Jaycee99

Base on my previous trade its safe same procedure as Etherdelta its the the forkdelta is the fork as I would compare not because of the word delta in it.

Thank you I was because concerned about recent etherdelta scam and forkdelta is subsidery of etherdelta.
of etherdelta wallet. Since forkdelta happend/created

All in all its safe that you can import MEW (Myetherwallet) to forkdelta but as others posted keep safe  

I do not know about this etherdelta scam but I would lobe to say the facts I look for at this website

https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/ether-delta-review] Source

Base on research

Decentralized – Ether Delta is not a centralized server in for the results attacked by hacker.

A lot of tokens – Almost every Etheereum (ERC-20) token can be exchanged

That the 2 first things that catches my eye and it the 2 facts I want to share

Also I would love to share on whatbI think about etherdelta and Forkdelta. So, I was always thinking that why is forkdelta even created? The same as etherdelta and tgat maybe because of the issues of etherdelta.
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

Do not import your MEW wallet to Forkdelta trading platform, separate wallet to store coin and for trade coin. Import your MEW wallet will be very risky on your private key.

SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

forkdelta is safe. very similar to etherdelta, I often do buying and selling in forkdelta his way of trading is very similar to etherdelta. try it safe
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

As it was already mentioned it is as safe as Etherdelta (but it works way more faster). But both of these exchanges are not 100% safe. Not so long before Forkdelta was forket the original Etherdelta was hacked and their app got replaced into a fake one so many users lost their ETH. And I'm not saying about a chance to get caught on the phishing website.
None of them is 100% safe. Keep your eyes opened and don't use the exchange if you find something suspicious (for example during the ED hach the chat was not working) and check some forums and reddit.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:20:01 PM

Forkdelta is safe. It's using Etherdelta smart contract and I'm using it all the time.

Just as a secure precaution, and not only for Forkdelta, never use it by importing your private key. the most secure option is Metamask.

LeverageTeam

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

Forkdelta is safe. It's using Etherdelta smart contract and I'm using it all the time.

Just as a secure precaution, and not only for Forkdelta, never use it by importing your private key. the most secure option is Metamask.

Yes it is safest through Metamask. Funds must be moved to the Forkdelta smart contract in order to trade.

Generally, do not trust any third party to 'store' your coins or tokens. Use third parties (e.g. exchanges) for trading only and move them back in your own (offline) wallet afterwards.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

It work the same way as etherdelta. If you have done trading in etherdelta, then you will see the same environment in forkdelta. And yes it is safe to import your MEW to it and do the trading the same as ED. As what I have heard, FD is the second coming of ED to avoid the hacking of the late.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:13:13 PM

Nope, EtherDelta was not Scam it is good to trade in there but now the dev is not totally active, and in forkdelta is still the same in etherdelta they have similar like the structure of the website but it is much better to trade than etherdelta for me. Anyways, if you want to trade that exchange use Metamask for security purposes.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
jimbo77

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

I guess it is,  I have been collecting and buying alot of airdrop lately,  and I haven't had any issue with making use of forkdelta in carrying trade , the only thing you need is to make sure that you have some amount of eth in your wallet because forkdelta charges about 0.001 for each transaction done,  whether it is to fund your forkdelta wallet with a token or to withdraw from your fork delta wallet.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

As my experience, i never get scam with etherdelta though i use my private key to unlock account in etherdelta.
The only problem is the transaction is canceled many times because the website is very busy so i must pay many time for sending the token to the smart contract.
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

Well i guess, because i'm for sure forkdeltha is safer than etherdelta and i feel and i know it's more easier to hack rather than like binance etc.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

It is safe. But it will be best to use a dummy account if you want to trade. Transfer the token that you will be trading into the dummy and use it as the log in. You cannot tell really the safeness of one website considering they will already have your address and private key. Better to just invest with those dummies, it aint that expensive transferring with Ethereum.

I think they have fixed that. But as I have seen it, it is like once you're computer is still logged in with etherdelta, the hacker is getting the tokens on your balance and transferring it to his own dummy accounts.
Or it could be once your token is inside the etherdelta website.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

Just like other decentralized exchanges like idex and ED, It is safe but it would be much better if you use a different wallet to trade there than a wallet holds all your Crypto assets
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

Create a new wallet to import in forkdelta. Keep your mqin wallet with your private key and never import in any exchange. So if you want to trade in fordelta kindly send your eth ot coin/token to new wallet. And send it back to main.   
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

to keep watch you should not import directly and preferably using metamask or you create your own forkdelta wallet that is used specifically to sell your tokens and not used for storing.

Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

Forkdelta is safe platform to trading but very slow, never import your Mew account to Forkdelta, some of my friends lost their coins because of it. Your private key is easy to hack when you import your account to Forkdelta.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: