Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Forkdelta safe platform for trading???  (Read 2955 times)
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

If you going to asked me this kind of question then my answer will be : For me ! Etherdelta ( Forkdelta ) is not a safe crypto exchange to trade your altcoins or tokens because it can be easily activate by only signing in your MEW private key and address. If I am going to add some security to it, i will prefer to have some confirmations in gmail or phone numbers when accessing your accounts in Etherdelta.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

If you going to asked me this kind of question then my answer will be : For me ! Etherdelta ( Forkdelta ) is not a safe crypto exchange to trade your altcoins or tokens because it can be easily activate by only signing in your MEW private key and address. If I am going to add some security to it, i will prefer to have some confirmations in gmail or phone numbers when accessing your accounts in Etherdelta.

As for me forkdelta is not yet safe because its not yet stable, yet we didn't know how to hadle trades same with etherdelta. If we see its just same with etherdelta, maybe we should study more times before entrusting our coins to trade in this site. We need to do more trial and errors before we can conclude its safe.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
if only to transfer and want to sell your Token from MEW to forkdelta I think not too risky when we are right to do it, but if trading in forkdelta for me do not like, I prefer trading on other exchanges, as in BINANCE Hitbtc and bittrex, but if it only sells token on our MEW, I think it's okay, although the risk is sure to be there, but so far I've never had a problem.

p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.

Forkdelta is a copy of the Etherdelta. It is also easy and safe to trade on this exchange. But I use different wallets to trade on the Forkdelta and for storing coins.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

Forkdelta is a copy of the Etherdelta. It is also easy and safe to trade on this exchange. But I use different wallets to trade on the Forkdelta and for storing coins.

It's not safe to use one wallet, you're right. Especially for such an exchange. I, too, change my wallet before each transaction.
ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

It's best not to import your MEW wallet. Use another method of binding. In general, I would recommend using IDEX, in my opinion it is more reliable.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:29:40 PM

I have often told people this with my few months experience in cryptocurrency trading security. NEVER you import your wallet Private Keys to any Decentralized Exchange. Be it ForkDelta, EtherDelta, TokenStore, IDEX, Wavesplatform, etc. It is always very safer and HIGHLY recommended that you create a NEW wallet in the Decentralized Exchange and then send your tokens to the wallet address you created on the Decentralized Exchange to trade, and withdraw back to your main wallet after trading.

You should also know that when ever you create or import a wallet to any device browser, your PRIVATE KEYS stay on that device's browser. The security and risk implication is simple. Once you loose that device or the device is compromised, anyone with access to the device can copy the private keys still resident on the browser.

A word is enough for the wise.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

Base on my experience, I have no problem this site. May people get wooried when a certain exchange site asking for private keys. Actually there is no problem with that unless you have visited phishing sites that could lead into lossing your coins inside your wallet. It is important to check carefully before doing trades.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:32:41 AM

Do not trade on Forkdelta. My friend lost his tokens on Forkdelta. It's very easy to hack. My friend is lucky because the admin of his investment platform back up all tokens.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:30:00 AM

Im using Forkdelta and my account is imported their but as of now nothing is happen wrong. So I think its a safe platform to use but it's up to you. You can just create some wallet their and send your token to trade or sell or buy. But for me I think Forkdelta is safe in trading.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:14:30 AM

Yes, i did it and all is safe. I also been import private key MEW to Etherdelta and Idex and everything is fine. Just make sure the device is clean and far from virus or malware. Also always remember before login , use and click on bookmark link to avoid phising.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:15:26 AM

FORKDELTA and ETHERDELTA is safe for trading
is just like another decentralized exchange
just to make sure ur wallet is safe,. dont ever put ur private key there , using metamask is better if u wanna do trading there
it can be dangerous whenever that exchange get hack. no one can guarantee ur private key safe there , so my suggest use 3rd party (metamask)
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:55:24 AM

Everything about ForkDelta is open source, as a decentralized exchange, this platform 's interface is very likely to etherdelta, it is quite safe and unreliable
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:22:26 AM

Everything about ForkDelta is open source, as a decentralized exchange, this platform 's interface is very likely to etherdelta, it is quite safe and unreliable
It really hard to trust exchanging sites especially when asking private keys, but there is no problem with that if you are sure that site is legit one. Still no doubt about Forkdelta and still can be trusted, the only thing that we are concerned are of having a low volume trade and prices compared to other exchanging sites.
bkrobottc3

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:28:21 AM

I think in order to safe, we must create new wallet just only use for trading on folkdelta. So we decrese risk of lost. But i may get more fee and waste time
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

it seems that I am not too sure about the current forkdelta I prefer to trade in idex that is very clear and better than forkdelta.
Hektaanggra89

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

I hesitate to import in forkdelta, until the moment I have not trade through forkdelta .. I am traumatized
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

I hesitate to import in forkdelta, until the moment I have not trade through forkdelta .. I am traumatized

I would suggest you transfer first your coins to be traded to new wallet and once you done transfer use that to import in forkdelta. Don't import your main wallet in a decentralized exchange because even you click to forget account the system already save your data so when it gets hack, your private keys might expose.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

I did not try to use forkdelta before but if you are planning to invest on bitcoins then i prefer that you should use kucoin because most of the investors in that exchanger did not get any problems in the long run of trading.
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:16:45 AM

OK, they are completely safe for you, I often trade on it, although their prices are always lower than in other places, but that does not matter, because it's a decentralized trading place.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: