Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:07:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Forkdelta safe platform for trading???  (Read 2964 times)
ShramkoT

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:13:00 PM

I have been using the Forkdelta for a few months. And everything is safe enough, I really did not experience any problems. Once only when the team changed the smart contract and it was impossible to get tokens, because the Forkdelta did not change.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

In my own opinion, forkdelta is a good platform though but its best to use metamask as metamask shields you from any phishing whatsoever on your account. Best to use metamask and sign every transaction you want to make on the website.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

It is relatively safe to import your private key into decentralized exchange like forkdelta and the rest of them. These dex has been operating fairly well without major catastrophic issue of trader's fund been loss!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
BTChannell

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

Forkdelta is absolutely safe. The exchange can be trusted with the private key MyEtherWallet your purse without fear that someone will kidnap your tokens. I use this exchange sometimes. But the price of tokens there is a penny.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:28:25 PM

It is relatively safe to import your private key into decentralized exchange like forkdelta and the rest of them. These dex has been operating fairly well without major catastrophic issue of trader's fund been loss!
Have you recalled on redirecting issue of Etherdelta back in the past? You should consider those possibilities or risk on using up DEX but those issues doesn't comes out every now and then.
The word "safe" do mean out 100% unhackable or risk-free and we do all know that this thing doesn't exist on any similar platforms either DEX or Centralized exchangers. The thing I do like
with these dex is that you do have the full control yet you do just need to import keys and safety would vary on users-side.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

i think forkdelta is safe to use and u can import ur private key to forkdelta and its better than etherdelta and more secure and i also use forkdelta sometimes too .i have never faced any issue.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:38:29 PM

Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
We get worried if an exchange asking for private keys when we log in just like in forkdelta.  Actually, there is no problem with that,  forkdelta are safe exchange only we got scam or hack when we accidentally visited the wrong site similar to it.  We can say scam sites,  that's why we should take a look at first and see to it that is the right one before doing transactions.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:20:28 AM

Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
if me it is better to make new wallet first, like was everyone told to me. make new wallet and then send your token that you want to sell and ETH for gas,  and then you will free safely to import private key from that new wallet and it will not disturb your other coins in your old wallet

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

i have been a user of forkdelta and i must say its good and okay. I use it to trade mainly ERC-20 tokens and its okay in my opinion. Though it lags but its very good and safe in my opinion.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

if me it is better to make new wallet first, like was everyone told to me. make new wallet and then send your token that you want to sell and ETH for gas,  and then you will free safely to import private key from that new wallet and it will not disturb your other coins in your old wallet
Yes that would be a better options to do since this trading site generally had the private detail of our wallet. Actually there's no such safety on all exchanges, and only thing that made me trust their end was only their cooperation. If their site admins would divulge those informations, well the appreciations will be scamming people and worst was hacking attack probably happening.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:20:55 PM

Yes it's safe as long you can't stay your new account their for long time after you trade you need to click  the forget bottom so you can assure that your account is safe. Always remember that to remove your wallet account in any exchanges for your safety.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:07:01 AM

Sometimes I trade my ERC20-tokens on Etherdelta. Forkdelta is yet another web-interface that works with the smart contract "etherdelta_2". Yes, both of these decentralized exchange markets are safe for trading especially if you use the Metamask plugin. I have many tokens deposited on this smart contract and they can't be stolen.
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

Forkdelta is a place where shit coins are listed. Transaction fees are high and very complex to use. It also consume a lot of energy. I have learnt to avoid that exchange.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

I've tried using forkdelta and I feel safe to use flatform forkdelta ...
so I suggest you to trade on forkdelta because trading on forkdelta is very safe ...
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

Forkdelta though young service, but reliable. There is no need to be afraid of it, everything is safe, reliable and fast.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:31:51 AM

Yes Forkdelta is one of the decentralized exchange that similar like Etherdelta and Idex, and i havebeen use all of them to trade by imported private key of MEW direct and so far that is safe because all that exchange is just one network in Ethereum blockchain.

XIANNE25

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:58:42 AM

I don't know if it is safe but I did it. I imported my 2 mew wallets..only 1 thing I can't trade forkdelta now coz my phone is not compatible and very slow/lag all the time.Forkdelta is a legit decentralised exchange..
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:06:39 AM

Yes,Forkdelta is safe to use. but I would suggest you use forkdelta with an alternative myetherwallet(only for use forkdelta).In the previous days, we faced forkdelta DNS server got hacked.so it would be the best use an alternative wallet for using forkdelta.after doing trade move your fund or asset to your mother or cold storage wallet. also, use some addon for your browser, add-on helps you going out from the pushing site.MetaCert  is one of the good browser extension that I am using.

That's a safe advice mate, and I also prefer doing that in the future because eventhough we're in safe trades with etherdelta it doesn't mean its parallel with forkdelta. We need to have quick alternatives, for us to have an assurance for our funds to become untouchable by any hacker attacks or somewhat phising activities. Myetherwallet has been providing us strong support since from the start, so the number one strategy in order to prevent those negative scenario to happen; keep confidentiality on your private keys and don't expose it online or even share to strangers.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

Every Trading site is not safe every time you transfer your tokens on a SITE you probable doing a 50/50 RISK. And all site is not safe at all. It's 100% gambling if you make Trading on a site nothing will last but if you have TRUST just do it. Smiley
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

I suggest not to import yours Myetherwallet into Forkdelta. Create new wallet at Forkdelta and sent yours tokens to that new wallet. Spend some small fee and yours balance will always safe.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░