Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:52:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Forkdelta safe platform for trading???  (Read 2958 times)
sadirmrida

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:01:14 AM

Forkdelta is save for trading. If you don,t lost or share your private you remain safe. Besides Forkdelta have buy order and sell order opportunit.   It server is sharpe and quickly loading. So i can say that forkdelta is safe for trading.

Time and tide wait for none
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:00:55 AM

Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
I think it is not safe and the fees are quite high. It is a trading platform for new altcoins at very cheap prices and manipulating the price of the altcoins. So you should not trust it and do not trade there. The risk is very high.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BitLord12

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

Forkdelta is safe, but does not suitable if used for trade.
especially when eth gas rises high, the fee must be very large. I think forkdelta is suitable for sale or purchase of assets once.
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:40:58 PM

Yes, the Fork Delta exchange is absolutely safe for cryptocurrency trading. Trade boldly, but do not relax and be careful.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

Yes. I consider it one of the safest, there are obvious advantages that will protect owners from loss of funds.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.

Not all the doubt's 'bad'. There are times we are required not to rush to believe something before we feel certain about the facts. Urging the desire that you trade using the Forkdelta platform, I think that's good until now there have been no bad cases that have resulted. But you can doubt it if you feel uncomfortable. Sometimes the reputation of bad exchanges often brings evil to other exchanges both now and in the past. So it's no wonder if finally you / the community provide a valid reason to doubt it.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

forkdelta for me is only a market to sell tokens especially erc20, I often get that token from airdrop and bounty. trading on forkdelta for me is not good because trading volume is relatively small
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

It is completely safe to import your private key correctly into genuine folkdelta website for trading of your token and other trading activities. Decentralized exchange is relatively safe since you will be trading with smart contract.

Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

As long as I use Forkdelta safely, there is no problem.
my advice do not use privatekey that you usually use to send tokens, create new ones from the forkdelta
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

At the moment too many people already use this platform and if you check this exchanger review so you can get a good feedback because it is also safe platform for your trading. If you want to trading with this site so you can start trading. In a couple of month ago Ether Delta was hack and too many people lose his money even I’m also lose my some money but still now there is now issue about hack in forkdelta.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

Forkdelta is a safe trading platform and I have used it for quote sometime and its very Much sound and good in my opinion. Its a decentralized exchange but needs to be improved upon as regards speed and upgrade.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

At the moment too many people already use this platform and if you check this exchanger review so you can get a good feedback because it is also safe platform for your trading. If you want to trading with this site so you can start trading. In a couple of month ago Ether Delta was hack and too many people lose his money even I’m also lose my some money but still now there is now issue about hack in forkdelta.
I am also using Forkdelta especially if I want to buy cheap coins.
It's the place where bounty hunters dump when they are bored of waiting a centralize exchange, it's actually safe for me because I never get victim of Phishing.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

yes it is safe if you use metamask for connect wallet.do not login by giving your privet key. but it has  less user friendly interface.
CryptoDoing

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

It's not. In 2016, it was associated with a number of unpleasant incidents, which did not reach almost to the blocking of personal accounts. Not a very good reputation.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

I use or visit ForkDelta's Platform like twice/once a week, because there are tokens that is only
available on ForkDelta, in terms of its security, I can't guarantee since I am not using it very often,
just don't import directly to your main MEW acc. 
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

i think it is safe to use forkdelta and import your mew account with it.  forkdelta is created as alternative to etherdelta due to latter's inability to cope up with transactions due to high volume traffic.  both are decentralize exchanges so they dont have no control on your funds.  practice caution vs phishing sites.
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:27:52 AM

From my  little experience, I'd say that ForkDelta has been quite safer than EtherDelta in recent times.

Safest options are:

I. Have your metamask extension installed. Mind you, the metamask extension is now available even for mobile devices on browsers like Yandex and Firefox...
II. Withdraw your eth or coins back into your wallet after successful trade
III. Never forget to click on "forget"... Simply put, always log out before exiting the browser

With these in mind, the risks involved are greatly reduced.

Cheers!
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:34:02 AM

Forkdelta is save for trading. If you don,t lost or share your private you remain safe. Besides Forkdelta have buy order and sell order opportunit.   It server is sharpe and quickly loading. So i can say that forkdelta is safe for trading.

Yes right, almost every day I trade for forkdelta and always get a lot of profit, if we are afraid then creating a new account then transfer the token to forkdelta is certainly better, but for me private key import as long as it doesn't matter.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:18:32 AM

Will ,as far on my experience in forkdelta trading i could say yes its safe,but the exchange value is of your  coins is so low when you sell it,because they buy it in low prices and you need to wait  a buyer  if you want to sell it according to the price thats you wants and thats we call a sell limits,and the processing fee is so high,therefore  i find another kind of exchanges with high price when you sell your coins and low processing fee in order thats we can obtain a good earning.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

Forkdelta has no difference to Etherdelta, this is the most dangerous exchange platform that I know in this business. Why? because before you can able to use their platform you need to import your private key and Eth address to their exchange which is not good due to your wallet could get easily be hack by the hacker. So better trade on the exchange does not asking to import your private key.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: