Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Forkdelta safe platform for trading???  (Read 2964 times)
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
If you are aware of scamming, phishing then there is no problem to use it. To avoid phishing you must install the metamask to your browser. So you can use like smart contract web-like as forkdelta, etherdelta, idex etc.

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:43:27 AM

Forkdelta is safe but you need to follow some rules for using this site. don't use your primary wallet in forkdelta exchange. every time uses an alternative wallet or creates a new wallet after that send your token/coin in the wallet. then import your wallet in forkdelta. its the safest way to use the site. also, don't forget to use some addon

Indeed both exchanges have its advantages as well as disadvantages, and evidently everyone has their own evaluation about each one. ForkDelta, this exchange is a fork of EtherDelta and uses the smart contract of the latter. Some advantages of ForkDelta include : a decentralized exchange ,many ERC-20 tokens available,Token listing option,Easy access. ForkDelta, however, owns some disadvantages such as Lack of information,Trading only against ETH, fiat not accepted,Dependent on the Ethereum network,Platform not so good, Trading is not instant and No margin trading. Some gives us a great comment about ForkDelta but some does the reverse, thus I advise you to have a try.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

Yes, this exchange is quite safe to trade cryptocurrency on the Internet, although it has a lot of negative reviews.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.

I don't really recommend Decentralized Exchanger especially forkdelta and etherdelta importing my address down there will expose one to getting hack sooner or later so I will recommend you look for other Exchangers that you can fully understand.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

I think it's safe to use mostly people who always use to trade altcoins because it's easy to use but we need to be careful don't stay your MEW account always click forget so you can avoid a hacking or steal your account.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:25:48 AM

I think it's safe to use mostly people who always use to trade altcoins because it's easy to use but we need to be careful don't stay your MEW account always click forget so you can avoid a hacking or steal your account.

One thing I always do when I am using a decentralized exchange is that I use a particular wallet wherein the only coin place there is the coin I want to exchange because if I use my main wallet and hacked then I am doomed. I may spend more fee in sending it to that wallet first but at least I am just avoiding all of my coins getting hacked. It is safe to trade in forkdelta but always check the URL if it is the right site because there are so many phishing sites especially if you search it in google first.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:05:03 AM

One thing I always do when I am using a decentralized exchange is that I use a particular wallet wherein the only coin place there is the coin I want to exchange because if I use my main wallet and hacked then I am doomed. I may spend more fee in sending it to that wallet first but at least I am just avoiding all of my coins getting hacked. It is safe to trade in forkdelta but always check the URL if it is the right site because there are so many phishing sites especially if you search it in google first.
I do use that strategy as well, of course we do not want to expose our main wallet because phishing is possible.
Putting your private key to access trading is very risky, but if we really want to try, we should be smart enough to use this method to minimize the risk.
mhellaparcon

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

Do not import your MEW wallet to Forkdelta trading platform, separate wallet to store coin and for trade coin. Import your MEW wallet will be very risky on your private key.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

Many people say the platform is vulnerable to hackers. I avoid it more because there are a lot of negative reviews and it's better to use a better and clearer exchange than forkdelta or etherdelta
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

I never do trading in Forkdelta because of what i have experienced in Etherdelta couple of months ago. It was when the fiasco about the market itself being robbed by cyber criminals and it almost traumatized me because i got my crypto assets there. Luckily, i escaped from there and managed to transfer my tokens to another wallet.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

I never used forkdelta exchange. So I've no experience about it. But my some friends said it is similar with etherdelta exchange. But I recommend don't put your real wallet. You can use others wallet for only trading.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

since the first time in the cryptocurrency I've used Etherdelta and Forkdelta and until now I have no problem, then I heard about Metamask, I tried to use Metamask and it turned out that it was safe until now. basically as long as there are no cases about Forkdelta in Hack or else don't hesitate to use Forkdelta as a non-decentralized exchange.

Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:30:25 PM

Forkdelta is a safe exchanger now, though it is similar to the etherdelta exchange but Forkdelta never got a hack like Etherdelta! You can trade there but for your strong security, I will suggest, do not import your private key directly, use metamask on a safe computer! Here safe computer means strong malicious prevented computer!
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:02:20 PM

Forkdelta is a clone of ED. It is a decentralized exchange and if it is hacked you can lose your funds.
The  benefit of Forkdelta is that we can find new coins there with good prices and no need for KYC.
Otherwise it is risky to be used, but having some benefits. 
Using it only if I have to with minimal funds.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

Forkdelta has no difference to Etherdelta, this is the most dangerous exchange platform that I know in this business. Why? because before you can able to use their platform you need to import your private key and Eth address to their exchange which is not good due to your wallet could get easily be hack by the hacker. So better trade on the exchange does not asking to import your private key.
You can use metamask and won't have to import private keys, just login in metamask and refresh the page of FD. All dexs on eth blockchain work in the same way using your eth address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: